It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: alphabetaone

a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

The title....that is what I referred to, the headline from the source I quoted. Are you really so petty as to care about where I got it, versus what's really at issue in this?

Deflection.....nice try

The title is required as per the rules, so that is understandable, but you had the opportunity to be more honest in the OP, which you passed up. We know what is really at issue... it's the Democrats latest hope to undo an election. It's pretty weak too.

Honesty? It's not DISHONEST to not find a need to be redundant. Me personally, I would find it offensive to my intelligence if someone felt the need to be redundant on something I can plainly read. I didn't think I was talking to a majority of children, am I?

You simply passed through some propaganda with a "madness...just madness" comment for dramatic effect.

Still don't know why you tried to defend the headline when the propaganda was called out, though.

The Trump campaign (and by extension Trump himself) is being investigated, as it's an on-going investigation. Where is the propagandization?

Also it wasn't dramatic effect, it's what I truly believe, that it's all madness....you have a problem with me expressing that?

Trump never said the firing of Comey eased pressure from the investigation. The headline is lie which you passed on.
You later tried to defend the word "investigation" by pointing to it somewhere else in the conversation... specifically when Trump said "I am not being investigated", which was not his quote about easing pressure.

Disingenuous, but also transparent.
I think you know what you were doing.

Of course he knows what he is doing...it is his job to twist the truth. That is often called a lie also. How dare you and I call him out on it. We should know better than call a liar a liar or someone who skews the truth to support their agenda.

We are just so mean

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

The title....that is what I referred to, the headline from the source I quoted. Are you really so petty as to care about where I got it, versus what's really at issue in this?

Deflection.....nice try

The title is required as per the rules, so that is understandable, but you had the opportunity to be more honest in the OP, which you passed up. We know what is really at issue... it's the Democrats latest hope to undo an election. It's pretty weak too.

Honesty? It's not DISHONEST to not find a need to be redundant. Me personally, I would find it offensive to my intelligence if someone felt the need to be redundant on something I can plainly read. I didn't think I was talking to a majority of children, am I?

You simply passed through some propaganda with a "madness...just madness" comment for dramatic effect.

Still don't know why you tried to defend the headline when the propaganda was called out, though.

The Trump campaign (and by extension Trump himself) is being investigated, as it's an on-going investigation. Where is the propagandization?

Also it wasn't dramatic effect, it's what I truly believe, that it's all madness....you have a problem with me expressing that?

Trump never said the firing of Comey eased pressure from the investigation. The headline is lie which you passed on.
You later tried to defend the word "investigation" by pointing to it somewhere else in the conversation... specifically when Trump said "I am not being investigated", which was not his quote about easing pressure.

Of course he knows what he is doing...it is his job to twist the truth. That is often called a lie also. How dare you and I call him out on it. We should know better than call a liar a liar or someone who skews the truth to support their agenda.

We are just so mean

And like I said earlier, when those that attack have to try the tactic of mixing two statements into one in order to make it sound bad, it's a dead give away that they KNOW there is nothing there. Otherwise they would just leave the comments as is and let them stand alone.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: alphabetaone

And this...

My money still on Kushner...

Looks like my bet was correct..

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Deflection.....nice try

We are just so mean

And like I said earlier, when those that attack have to try the tactic of mixing two statements into one in order to make it sound bad, it's a dead give away that they KNOW there is nothing there. Otherwise they would just leave the comments as is and let them stand alone.

I think I already established how they weren't my words as it was simply a copy-paste of the articles headline. But now they are my words. If not easing pressure from the investigation then what huh? Easing pressure from what exactly? His bowels? Jetlag? Hectopascals? From what if not the investigation?

Be specific...what pressure was lifted from the firing of Jim Comey?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Deflection.....nice try

We are just so mean

I think I already established how they weren't my words as it was simply a copy-paste of the articles headline. But now they are my words. If not easing pressure from the investigation then what huh? Easing pressure from what exactly? His bowels? Jetlag? Hectopascals? From what if not the investigation?

The Whitehouse has already been specific and the response has been posted on this thread.
The fact remains that Trump did not say the firing eased pressure on the investigation, but you continue to conflate two alleged quotes to make the whole mean what you want it to mean. The effort shows there is nothing in the real quotes to be of concern.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Deflection.....nice try

We are just so mean

The Whitehouse has already been specific and the response has been posted on this thread.
The fact remains that Trump did not say the firing eased pressure on the investigation, but you continue to conflate two alleged quotes to make the whole mean what you want it to mean. The effort shows there is nothing in the real quotes to be of concern.

And the fact remains that you wont answer a direct question with a direct answer....in case you've forgotten, the question is "what pressure was lifted from the firing of Jim Comey?"

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,”
“I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”
“I’m not under investigation.”

There is an official record of the meeting, perhaps even tape recordings.

The Whitehouse this week refused Congress's request for those documents...or any documents, recordings or memo's relative to Russia.

You can lie and spin as you please...but the truth always comes out.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: UKTruth

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,”
“I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”
“I’m not under investigation.”

There is an official record of the meeting, perhaps even tape recordings.

The Whitehouse this week refused Congress's request for those documents...or any documents, recordings or memo's relative to Russia.

You can lie and spin as you please...but the truth always comes out.

Trump did not say the he fired Comey to ease pressure from the investigation no matter how much you try and conflate statements to make up a narrative.
He said he was not under investigation, which is what he has said publicly many times.

Like I said, the need to conflate in the fist place speaks volumes.
edit on 27/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Deflection.....nice try

We are just so mean

And the fact remains that you wont answer a direct question with a direct answer....in case you've forgotten, the question is "what pressure was lifted from the firing of Jim Comey?"

Like I said - the Whitehouse already issued a statement and it is freely available, including in this thread.
You can keep the spin up all you like, but it doesn't change the simple fact that you were told, 100% correctly, that Trumps alleged comments do not claim to have eased the pressure from the investigation. You chose to ignore the correction and continue your false narrative.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Deflection.....nice try

We are just so mean

Like I said - the Whitehouse already issued a statement and it is freely available, including in this thread.
You can keep the spin up all you like, but it doesn't change the simple fact that you were told, 100% correctly, that Trumps alleged comments do not claim to have eased the pressure from the investigation. You chose to ignore the correction and continue your false narrative.

I responded to it on three separate occasions now already....it is you who is dodging and ignoring, not me. So, once again the direct question I have for you which you keep refusing to answer is "what pressure was lifted from the firing of Jim Comey?" ... which I would love to hear a direct answer for.

ETA: I'm not asking the White House, I'm asking you specifically.
edit on 27-5-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join