It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember When Obama Gave Classified Info To Russia?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Oh, my gosh we most be watching the same news channel

I was looking for that piece and could not find it. Darn I am glad you are posting.

This just the tip of the iceberg what a joke, how the anarchist media change headlines news for the purpose to enrage and feed the masses that feed on fake news and sensationalism.

Thank you,

You can tell how dangerous our news media outlets have become, is not fair and balance news anymore, is sensationalism to smear one president and one president alone.

People don't want to debate this crap as long as if inflame their souls and hate.

This is becoming ridiculous, the media should be held accountable.

Now those that were in the meeting when supposedly Trump talk to Comey are coming out and saying that they have not knowledge of Trump asking Comey for anything

What that tells you, the media is right but witnesses are wrong.

Close door meetings and what is discussed is feed to the Reporters by White house news they make of the information whatever they want to make of it.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I know, I know, folks. Obama was just using Enhanced Information Sharing. You guys don't have to keep replying to me with the same crap. Trump was just willy nilly throwing information around like a middle school gossip girl right?

P.S. thanks for confirming the OP.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

How can you not understand the difference between an administration holding high level discussions about potentially sharing intelligence with Russia, and an impulsive President simply up and handing the intel to visiting Russians without checking for a consensus among the policy experts?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Now those that were in the meeting when supposedly Trump talk to Comey are coming out and saying that they have not knowledge of Trump asking Comey for anything

What that tells you, the media is right but witnesses are wrong.

Which meeting? Which witnesses? Who else was at dinner with Trump and Comey?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

The blatant hypocrisy is so sad it's almost funny. Their partisanship knows no bounds.

When Obama was wiping his ass with the constitution, there was silence. When Obama told us we could keep our Doctor, it was followed by applause, not scrutiny. When 4 Americans died as their embassy was overrun, false narratives were gobbled up as if it was the last bite.

Shame on them for their disgraceful elitist approach and shame on us for not lynching them in the streets...

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Too bad this is not in the Mud Pit; I would have some choice words for you.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

How can you not understand the difference between an administration holding high level discussions about potentially sharing intelligence with Russia, and an impulsive President simply up and handing the intel to visiting Russians without checking for a consensus among the policy experts?

exactly what intel was released?

And more importantly, how do you know this?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Good find OP. The hypocrisy of liberals is stunning. They don't seem to care that they look more and more like jack assess every day.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

The experts were in the room and said nothing inappropriate was shared. What part of that do you not comprehend? Or is your blatant denial of reality a way to hide the hypocrisy that the OP has so skillfully revealed?

You have absolutely no knowledge of the preparation or the circumstances in the sharing of information in either example, yet here you are claiming you have the inside track on the specifics. How sad.
edit on 17/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

The experts were in the room and said nothing inappropriate was shared. What part of that do you not comprehend? Or is your blatant denial of reality a way to hide the hypocrisy that the OP has so skillfully revealed?

Who were these experts, exactly, and how much discussion had they prior to the release? (I assume that you were present that you are so assured that everything was alright.)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What difference does it make? It is the process of clearing the intel with the policy establishment that is important. Obama did it right, Trump seems not to have. The hypocrisy of the right in trying to drag President Obama into every discussion as a deflection is making them look more and more like...

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

What difference does it make?

Nice one!!!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: RazorV66

Funny, I dont remember all of these media people screeching about jeopardizing Isreali lives when Obama allowed the UN to draft that resolution against them on his way out the door.

i usually respect your posts but now you are doing what so many others have done and continue to do, deflect,deflect, deflect! but obama, but hilary, but liberals, but, but, but!!!!

one must have their head in the sand and completely blinded by his orangeness to not admit that trump and his administration are doing a terrible job, from the daily controversies to spicer justifying trumps stupidity daily.

what will it take for die hards to admit they made a colossal mistake by electing this goof? can the die hards do so without mentioning hilary, obama or liberals?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

You can always tell when the Trumpsters are losing because they have to drag Hillary Clinton up. What would you folks be saying if Hillary fired the head of the FBI during an investigation of her campaign?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

No, I just thought it was hilarious you used her infamous line.

What would you folks be saying if Hillary fired the head of the FBI during an investigation of her campaign?

They'd probably be applauding it since just about everyone who is now criticizing his firing was once calling for him to be fired. But that's a hypocrisy story for another thread I guess.

People want to keep calling this deflection but it isnt. Its pointing out how biased and partisan the media and the left is. Obama could do no wrong but when Trump does the exact same thing we must have his head!

You asked what difference does it make but you admit you have no clue what was said. Mcmaster was in the meeting and up until he defended Trump he was greatly admired and respected by the Washington "establishment". Now he's no good. Like I said hypocritical BS is blinding you guys.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
the thing about comey is trump didn't fire comey until he crossed trump. cross hilary good for you, cross trump you're fired!!!

if trump was honestly worried about comeys trustworthiness he would have fired him as soon as he was elected.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
if trump was honestly worried about comeys trustworthiness he would have fired him as soon as he was elected.

The thing is, no matter when he should have / could have fired him, it would be the same old story.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

I remember back when the electoral college still had to vote and the left was begging and crying and screaming for them to cast their vote for Hillary.

I really thought that was their last ditch effort. When can we just get back to normal in this country?

Trump is POTUS there will be no impeachment just like there was no electoral college vote for the popular vote.

It as all just grasping at straws. Its comes off as so desperate.

This. Abandon all hope ye lefties whom enter here.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
But her emaaaaaiiiiilllllls

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Good find OP. The hypocrisy of liberals is stunning. They don't seem to care that they look more and more like jack assess every day.

This is literally what the rest of the developed world is saying about trump supporters, every day. And as I've said before, your name is the most ironic one on this entire forum. Bet you vote ukip too.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join