It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember When Obama Gave Classified Info To Russia?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow
a reply to: FauxMulder

The blatant hypocrisy is so sad it's almost funny. Their partisanship knows no bounds.

When Obama was wiping his ass with the constitution, there was silence. When Obama told us we could keep our Doctor, it was followed by applause, not scrutiny. When 4 Americans died as their embassy was overrun, false narratives were gobbled up as if it was the last bite.

Shame on them for their disgraceful elitist approach and shame on us for not lynching them in the streets...

Umm...not so fast. I'm still for lynching them in the streets.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Let alone when Obama was funding and giving aid to Israel opposition during an election. That sounds very much like what the left is claiming Putin and the Russians did during our election. So why can Obama interfere with Israel, but Putin can't interfere with the US?

Oh...that's right...Obama is a democrat and Trump is a republican. THAT is the difference. Silly me...forgetting the hypocrisy of being a liberal. There are different laws and rules depending upon your party affiliation. I hear they are also bigots against Jews, blacks, Mexicans, etc.

Wake up America! Smell the crap they are throwing in your yard because some day...maybe YOU will be labeled their opposition. Then it is off to the liberal concentration camps.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Actually Obama's classified leaks caused the deaths of military personnel. Not to mention that Obama leaked to the public the identity of Navy Seal 6 who were responsible for killing Osama Bin Laden. Navy Seal 6 was targeted by the Taliban and were all killed.

Obama 'Put a Target on Their Backs', SEAL Team 6 Family Members Say

But let me guess... You, and other Obama/Hillary fan boys and Obama/Hillary fan girls didn't say a peep about it am I right?...

Where were the calls by the left to impeach Obama for making public the identity of our soldiers who were successful in killing Osama bin Laden?...

edit on 17-5-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Why would it be the same story? You are blindly defending Trump, why didn't Trump fire comey when he was praising him for investigating Clinton?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Can anyone defend Trump without bringing up Clinton and Obama??

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Oh, please. Obama was in office for eight years. Trump has only been around for just under six months. He has plenty of time to rack up the body count!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Closed for review.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join