It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember When Obama Gave Classified Info To Russia?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie
LoL.

What? Trump is in the news for doing a thing?

Yeah well.......well........Obama!

I think that's backwards.

"Former Obama/Clinton stories in the press? Quick! Make it look like Trump did a thing!"

edit on 16-5-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

It should be glaringly obvious by now that all the # being thrown at Trump has nothing to do with the # being thrown and everything to do with Trump.

I'm sure they msm are fully aware of their own hypocrisy but they know their followers are so oblivious they will continue to throw # any chance they get.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Swills

Obama offered and the intel he was offering was most likely cleared by his advisors. Trump on the other hand, freely gave intel on a whim to impress the Russians without anyone's knowledge or advice. On top of that, the intel was very sensitive provided by Israel who may no longer be so forthcoming with future reports. Obama never put himself in such a stupid position. You can't compare the two because it's literally apples and oranges..

Orange, ha!

Hmmm. So you know all of this how? You were privy to both Obamas conversation and Trumps with the Russians?

McMaster said he was in the meeting and nothing inappropriate was done. But you trust those anonymous sources more dont you?

Except when they say Seth Rich was the wikileaks leaker, then those sources aren't to be trusted though.

And you know what really buttresses your argument, when you make skin color jokes!

How do I know? What, that Obama only gave out intel that he and his advisers within the military and intel community hand picked? Because that's what makes complete sense. Are you thinking Obama all by himself just handed over any old classified material willy nilly like Trump?

Who cares what McMasters says on the MSM, fake news! Trump himself admitted he did it! This happens all the time with the White House now. News comes out Trump did X. The White House claims it never happened, then Trump tweets he did it.

His orange skin color isn't natural but are you trying to call me a racist or something? Hey guys, I'm just trying to be cool like you and not be PC! You don't want me to be PC do you?
edit on 16-5-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I thought that Trump's meeting with the Russians was recorded, and reported, by the Russian press because representatives of the Western press were not allowed in to the meeting?

Also, Obama did not release classified information, that had not been cleared for release.

edit on 16/5/2017 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Do you believe that obama should have been impeached for doing that?
Do you believe that trump should be impeached for doing the same?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Obama offered and the intel he was offering was most likely cleared by his advisors. Trump on the other hand, freely gave intel on a whim to impress the Russians without anyone's knowledge or advice. On top of that, the intel was very sensitive provided by Israel who may no longer be so forthcoming with future reports. Obama never put himself in such a stupid position. You can't compare the two because it's literally apples and oranges..

Orange, ha!

Hmmm. So you know all of this how? You were privy to both Obamas conversation and Trumps with the Russians?

McMaster said he was in the meeting and nothing inappropriate was done. But you trust those anonymous sources more dont you?

Except when they say Seth Rich was the wikileaks leaker, then those sources aren't to be trusted though.

And you know what really buttresses your argument, when you make skin color jokes!

How do I know? What, that Obama only gave out intel that he and his advisers within the military and intel community hand picked? Because that's what makes complete sense. Are you thinking Obama all by himself just handed over any old classified material willy nilly like Trump?

Who cares what McMasters says on the MSM, fake news! Trump himself admitted he did it! This happens all the time with the White House now. News comes out Trump did X. The White House claims it never happened, then Trump tweets he did it.

His orange skin color isn't natural but are you trying to call me a racist or something? Hey guys, I'm just trying to be cool like you and not be PC! You don't want me to be PC do you?

You have no idea what was said in either meeting. You liked Obama, so you assumed that what he said was to your liking despite having no proof of that whatsoever.

You hate Trump, so you assume what he said was as bad as possible. Please post me the link where Trump admitted to saying things out of the ordinary that McMaster said didn't happen.

As for the orange thing, I could give a rats ass about PC. You just are not funny, and its a little embarrassing.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Do you believe that obama should have been impeached for doing that?
Do you believe that trump should be impeached for doing the same?

No and no.

I just like showing the blatant partisan hypocrisy. You know, I'm just using "enhanced information sharing".

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Swills

Yea, that would mean that you agree that Obama surely shared the info regardless of the speculative comments and approval.

That's not spin, it's in the article in the OP. I don't have to agree that he did it if it's already been reported. Any intel provided was hand picked because you don't just go giving it out without thinking about the consequences, and if they are consequences they must either be accepted or rejected to achieve a goal. Trump gave out intel without anyone knowledge and without thinking about the consequences.

From your own opinion you have rationalized that what Obama did was ok and that what Trump did was:

Whether it was okay or not, I never voiced. I stated that Obama never put himself in such a stupid position as Trump did when giving out intel to Russia. Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

Thus validating the OP's position that:

No, your political bias and die hard support of all things Trump gives you the false perception of my validation. The entire point of my post clearly went way over your head.

This is your brain on extreme hate. Any questions?

Extreme hate? How does that even make sense to the topic at hand? But if we're gonna talk about extreme hate I'm sure you extremely hate all things Democrat, Liberal, Obama, Clinton, etc, so drop the nonsense and stick to the topic.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Nice try but no cigar. Fake news by the right for its sheep.

originally posted by: FauxMulder
No? That's probably because no one was out screeching for his impeachment because of it.
The Washington Post Of All Places

June 30th 2016, Headline:

U.S. offers to share Syria intelligence on terrorists with Russia

The blatant hypocrisy is so sad it's almost funny. Their partisanship knows no bounds.

The Obama administration has offered to help Russia improve its targeting of terrorist groups in Syria if Moscow will stop bombing civilians and opposition fighters who have signed on to a cease-fire and use its influence to force Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to do the same.

The offer early this week of what one administration official called “enhanced information sharing” does not include joint military planning, targeting or coordination with U.S. airstrikes or other operations in Syria

So when Obama does it they call it " enhanced information sharing" but unconfirmed reports of Trump doing it means impeachment?

Get real people.

Edit to add this gem

Incidentally, notice that the 2014 story was from the same Post reporter, Greg Miller, who wrote Monday's article.

WaPo 2014 white house mistakenly identified cia chief

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Orange, ha!

Fake news?
its only fake news when it goes against your deranged Leftist narrative.
McMasters was there, he knows what was said.....Trump gave info to the Russian diplomats on terrorist activities.
So what? RUSSIA IS NOT OUR ENEMY as much as you Leftists like to think so.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Trump gave out intel without anyone knowledge and without thinking about the consequences.

Please, please provide proof of this statement. Don't give me that former government anonymous official stuff. What exactly did he give out? People who were at the meeting say it didn't happen. Only this ghost source says it did.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Trying to take the moral high-ground based on the accusations that your attempted turnabout on party lines is complete bunk.

Quote me hating Democrats/Liberals/Obama/Clinton. I can wait......

Now that's out of the way, your own words describing what Obama did was good but what Trump did was bad is your spin. That is the subject of the OP. Dismissing what O did but looking unfavorably on Trump doing it.

Put the shovel down, the ladder is only so long.

link   

Orange, ha!

Stop your inane trolling.

What you assume Obama did without any sources was good only because you love the guy, while you completely misrepresent what Trump did, "handing over any classified material willy nilly" which is not what happened, while also adding your liberal spin of Trump doing it "just to show off".

You think ISIS wanting to turn laptops into IED's to blow up planes is simply any old material which shouldn't be shared? I guess the Israelis are criminals too, for sharing that info with us.

link   

Orange, ha!

You have no idea what was said in either meeting. You liked Obama, so you assumed that what he said was to your liking despite having no proof of that whatsoever.

You hate Trump, so you assume what he said was as bad as possible. Please post me the link where Trump admitted to saying things out of the ordinary that McMaster said didn't happen.

As for the orange thing, I could give a rats ass about PC. You just are not funny, and its a little embarrassing.

So your position is that Trump never gave out classified material to Russians?

I'd hate to break it to ya, but as POTUS, I never voted or supported Obama.

I hate Trump? You guys and your feelings! Hate is a strong word, I don't hate him but I do hate he is POTUS because he's clearly unqualified and a pathological liar who flip flops more than any politician in DC and that's an amazing accomplishment. So far, his presidency has been nothing short of a disaster. If Trump was a Democrat you guys would be raising Hell over what hes done.

No, I do think you give a rats ass about PC but I'm saddened to see you don't think I'm funny but hey, you can't please all the people all the time. I've accepted that fact a long time ago and I'm not here to please you.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

There is no proof. If you follow the lefties on ATS or the MSM, it's all emotion, spin, personal feelings, stemming from hating the man. That's all it is.

It's outrage culture.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

McMaster said Trump did nothing out of the ordinary. You claim Trump admitted he did.

Show me the proof where Trump says this.

If Trump was a democrat, none of this would have ever came out because he would have been a globalists stooge that worked for the deep state like the guy you didnt support Obama.

What has he done that is so bad? Been accused by anonymous sources of colluding with russians, while everyone involved in the investigation admits there is not one piece of proof?

And how would we know what his policies would be when the media and democrats tout more illegal leaks everyday to smear him.

If Obama had been attacked this harshly by the deep state and the media, you would have been shouting how unfair it was while screaming racism.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I truly believe we are worthy of great leadership

...and deserve truths beyond facts (FAX NEWS)

~

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: AboveBoard

We learned that the Russians used this intelligence
Against us as they bombed some of our installations
In Syria knowing full well what they were doing.

Source?

Russia attacked US backed rebels in Syria after gaining our intelligence as to where they were...

Too US General: Unwise to share intelligence with Russia

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

There is no proof. If you follow the lefties on ATS or the MSM, it's all emotion, spin, personal feelings, stemming from hating the man. That's all it is.

It's outrage culture.

I think some don't want to give up the free ride.

They have convinced themselves they somehow earned it.

They see their free ride coming to an end.

49.2% of American's receive some sort of government assistance.

Yet on ATS it's a miracle,not a single soul gets assistance.

Wow...what a website...
edit on 16-5-2017 by whyamIhere because: Too high...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: AboveBoard

We learned that the Russians used this intelligence
Against us as they bombed some of our installations
In Syria knowing full well what they were doing.

Source?

Russia attacked US backed rebels in Syria after gaining our intelligence as to where they were...

Too US General: Unwise to share intelligence with Russia

You mean Russia attacked ISIS and AL Nursa, who the US happen to be arming in Syria.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join