It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump “revealed more information to Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Oh well the news seems to be treating it a bit more seriously.
Guess we'll see.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: marg6043

IMO - You use the bold feature too much.

It is not classified that trump shared classified information with the Russians.

The Classified information he shared with the Russians is classified...very classified in the sense it could burn sources and get agents killed.

The classified information was not shared with the press, only a description of how and why it was classified.

Let me know if you are still confused.

Note: The thin skinned freak-out POTUS and his minions have not denied any of it. The CIA and NSA have refused to publicly deny it.

Trump is a danger to this country in multiple ways.

LOL...the CIA and NSA not commenting doesn't mean they have refused. I love the spin though.

It usually means that the story is so stupid it isn't worth the time to pay someone to comment.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
TV news said they were discussing a Russian plane that was shot down by terrorists.
There was nothing to compromise US security. He just mentioned something that they had not yet told the Russians.

How are things supposed to work in the fight against terrorism if people don't discuss things?

And how does the news know this information?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Hmmm. But who's been endangered on the ground?
Consequences.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Oh well the news seems to be treating it a bit more seriously.
Guess we'll see.

Really? I have yet to see any actual news on this. Feel free to link to someone, really anyone else on it.....let me guess....they all use the WaPo story as their source...LOL!

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
McMaster about to do a presser.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
So we have yet another case of a liberal news source hearing something juicy from "anonymous sources", not doing any actual investigating or research by talking to any of the people supposedly involved, and just prints it as is because it suits their narrative. And they wonder why they're called fake news. My high school newspaper did better "journalism".

Gin
+1 more 
posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

This alone should debunk the stupid headline WaPo tries to carry the article with. Nothing illegal happened. Stop being blinded by your hate toward Trump and learn to actually read past the headline.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
So I said to myself I said, this Rusher thing, this trump Russia thing is FAKE NEWS....
Is it Donald?

Iran or Assad is going to kill someone. Guaranteed.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Katherine Herridge of Fox News reporting the Senate intel committee members have not been briefed about any compromise of vital sources of classified info. According to her that's customary for them to be briefed if a source is compromised.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The President sharing intelligence with Russia to achieve a common goal in the war against islamic terrorism is UNPRECEDENTED!

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gin

Oh so because it's not illegal makes this a smart move.
These are the guys who hacked the election. Tried to disrupt our democratic process. They are not our friends and now Assad or Iran are going to start killing people to stop their leak.
I guess since it's not illegal that makes this okey dokey.

That's why Washington is scrambling now I guess.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Will liberals be ok with it as long as there was no intent?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

This alone should debunk the stupid headline WaPo tries to carry the article with. Nothing illegal happened. Stop being blinded by your hate toward Trump and learn to actually read past the headline.

The fact they even feel the need to address stupid fake news like the OP is dumbfounding. It's a waste of time and those reporting this crap should be held accountable in public fashion.

How hard is it to do your job without bias and actually some journalistic integrity....apparently impossible.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

These are the guys who hacked the election. Tried to disrupt our democratic process. They are not our friends and now Assad or Iran are going to start killing people to stop their leak.

Every time you say "hacked the election" you are spreading fake news. There was no compromise of the election. The DNC got hacked, and Podesta got phished.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Im going to start keeping a chart and score card concerning the crap news stories and just who believes them. Maybe a spread sheet.

Gin

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That's some mental gymnastics you got there, how did you come to that conclusion without any real evidence? Almost on par with this scene from a great movie.

link   

Wow, so basing a belief on an unproven....

And not seeing anyone scrambling except libs solely to figure out a new angle of fake outrage since every single other one hasn't panned out....its sad really.

link   
a reply to: Advantage

Go old school and put a white board up on your wall. It would be uber racist.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
Im going to start keeping a chart and score card concerning the crap news stories and just who believes them. Maybe a spread sheet.

Are you going to use Excel? That's what I'd use.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join