It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump “revealed more information to Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies”

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
WoPo is worst than tabloid at this point. Are they going to report the "Fact" that Trump is a time traveling alien next? Geez

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: odzeandennz

Government/admin "anonymous sources" are tied to national intel agencies... their "implausible bullsnip" is provided under anonymity because that's their job. The press, on the other hand, shouldn't have access to that classified info plus they use the "anonymous" tags to spew fabrications and shield themselves from culpability.

You must have really hated FBI Associate Director Mark Felt.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: marg6043

IMO - You use the bold feature too much.

It is not classified that trump shared classified information with the Russians.

The Classified information he shared with the Russians is classified...very classified in the sense it could burn sources and get agents killed.

The classified information was not shared with the press, only a description of how and why it was classified.

Let me know if you are still confused.

Note: The thin skinned freak-out POTUS and his minions have not denied any of it. The CIA and NSA have refused to publicly deny it.

Trump is a danger to this country in multiple ways.

LOL...the CIA and NSA not commenting doesn't mean they have refused. I love the spin though.

It usually means that the story is so stupid it isn't worth the time to pay someone to comment.

Stick with that dishonest denial...hold on to it...

Will do! Keep believing...eventually belief pays off....turns into fanaticism then degrades into delusions and ends with a really heavy slap of reality across the face.

I can hear the collective slap now....the slap heard around the world.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

I think he overstepped his authority and violated his contract with the United States to keep dirty laundry out of the eyesight of the neighbors.

ETA: I also think in light of what has happened in the US over the past 30 years and the crap our presidents and officials have pulled since Nixon, the US owes everyone involved in Watergate an apology. Watergate PALED in comparison to virtually every shenanigan pulled by the White House since Iran Contra.
edit on 15-5-2017 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

(post by DBCowboy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I think he overstepped his authority and violated his contract with the United States to keep dirty laundry out of the eyesight of the neighbors.

You are the first person I have ever met who's anti-whistleblower when the whistleblower was proven right. Then again if you voted Nixon I can see how you might have sour grapes.

edit on 15-5-2017 by ThingsThatDontMakeSense because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
So, why is the WaPost siding with ISIS? Certainly stopping them is more important than a political pissing match?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

But.... we have been talking about banning laptops pretty openly since april... i did a quick search and see this www.skyscanner.net...

If trump talked about laptop bans due to terrorism risks... what exactly did trump reveal.... im watching cnn right now... they are absolutely ridiculous....

Impeachment my ass. Nothing needs to be done. Trump is president if you dont like who he lays with, tough....

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It amazes me how many people still blindly believe this and how many odd offshoots of those beliefs have come up...

The continued Russia thing has way over run its course yet it is still being held on to for dear life.

I can't wait to see what the next excuse is....I feel it is actually winding down and acceptance is around the corner....

Acceptance of what exactly are you speaking of?

That there is no evidence forthcoming of collusion? What amazes me is how the part of the "Russian narrative" that is allegedly false according to Team Trump keeps evolving and how they pick and choose whose credible and when based on political expedience. Not to mention the extreme cognitive dissonance that people will hold onto in order to justify to themselves, their continued support of Trump.

100x a day I hear/read some Trump supporter bring up Clapper and "no evidence" comment. That's supposed to prove that there is no evidence to be found despite the fact that Clapper resigned less than a month into the IC investigation — 4 months ago — and wasn't even aware of the FBI's counterintelligence investigation. Somehow this statement from Clapper is *the* last (cherry picked) word on the matter. Yet, some of the same people who cite Clapper incessantly for those purposes will also pretend that there's no evidence that the Russians were behind either email hack.

And some of those same people blabber about Seth Rich on cue but also cited Craig Murray to substantiate the "it was a leak" narrative despite the fact that what Craig Murray said, if true, completely rules out Seth Rich as Murray said he met the leak while in the US — months after Rich's murder.

That's just a couple of examples out of many.

Nobody outside of the administration has done more to keep it alive than the administration and Donald Trump himself. Flynn lied repeatedly and the administration lied trying to cover up for him until the leaks proved that the admin had been lying to us. Then there was the colluding in secret with Nunes to derail the House investigation. Nothing suspicious about that? The coup de grace was the firing of Comey after he testified that there is an ongoing FBI counterintelligence investigation. And the lying spray-tanned moron even admitted that he was thinking of "this Russia thing with Trump" when he canned Comey.

What's the next book somebody else is going to write that Trump puts his lying name to? The Art of Looking Guilty As Hell?

It's going to hit some of you pretty hard if and when Trump gets impeached for obstruction of justice. You're so deliberately blind to his malfeasance that you'll be caught completely off guard.
edit on 2017-5-15 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Deleted.
edit on 15-5-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

There is no proof that the story is real nor is their proof it isn't, but I won't believe anything in the MSM at face value. Especially when they can't even identify a real human being for their intel.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Oh my god! Anyone else watching this #? Allegedly, lives at risk, betrayal, impeachment. No one was betrayed, trump gets to decide who your allies and enemies are, no americans are at risk. Russia and the us are both involved in fighting terrorists. Laptop ban was talked about publicly last month....

Wtf cnn.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma
Oh my god! Anyone else watching this #? Allegedly, lives at risk, betrayal, impeachment. No one was betrayed, trump gets to decide who your allies and enemies are, no americans are at risk. Russia and the us are both involved in fighting terrorists. Laptop ban was talked about publicly last month....

Wtf cnn.

And Donald can declassify pretty much anything he wants.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

It amazes me how many people still blindly believe this and how many odd offshoots of those beliefs have come up...

The continued Russia thing has way over run its course yet it is still being held on to for dear life.

I can't wait to see what the next excuse is....I feel it is actually winding down and acceptance is around the corner....

That there is no evidence forthcoming of collusion? What amazes me is how the part of the "Russian narrative" that is allegedly false according to Team Trump keeps evolving and how they pick and choose whose credible and when based on political expedience. Not to mention the extreme cognitive dissonance that people will hold onto in order to justify to themselves, their continued support of Trump.

100x a day I hear/read some Trump supporter bring up Clapper and "no evidence" comment. That's supposed to prove that there is no evidence to be found despite the fact that Clapper resigned less than a month into the IC investigation — 4 months ago — and wasn't even aware of the FBI's counterintelligence investigation. Somehow this statement from Clapper is *the* last (cherry picked) word on the matter. Yet, some of the same people who cite Clapper incessantly for those purposes will also pretend that there's no evidence that the Russians were behind either email hack.

And some of those same people blabber about Seth Rich on cue but also cited Craig Murray to substantiate the "it was a leak" narrative despite the fact that what Craig Murray said, if true, completely rules out Seth Rich as Murray said he met the leak while in the US — months after Rich's murder.

Nobody outside of the administration has done more to keep it alive than the administration and Donald Trump himself. Flynn lied repeatedly and the administration lied trying to cover up for him until the leaks proved that the admin had been lying to us. Then there was the colluding in secret with Nunes to derail the House investigation. Nothing suspicious about that? The coup de grace was the firing of Comey after he testified that there is an ongoing FBI counterintelligence investigation. And the lying spray-tanned moron even admitted that he was thinking of "this Russia thing with Trump" when he canned Comey.

What's the next book somebody else is going to write that Trump puts his lying name to? The Art of Looking Guilty As Hell?

It's going to hit some of you pretty hard if and when Trump gets impeached for obstruction of justice. You're so deliberately blind to his malfeasance that you'll be caught completely off guard.

Yada Yada Yada

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
NVM
edit on 5/15/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Acceptance of the fact there was no Russian collusion. I don't need, nor have I referenced Flapper to see there is no evidence of anything. The fact it has been stated openly and under oath by more than just Clapped, should be enough for it to be dropped.

At this point it is all anyone in that camp can cling to because it has been so overhyped that they would have to look really bad to drop it at this point, and likely lose even more of their supporters than has happened.

The DNC and their collusion to influence the elections and media has already been proven time and again, ie. Brazile, Clinton/Sanders, every story that hasn't panned out in the media, etc....

None have come to any conclusion of correctness at all...zero, zilch. Yet every single one about the DNC and Clinton have been proven and the excuse of stupidity accepted....like I said earlier, the fact some of these people still have a job is mind blowing to me.....dont even get me started on that sham of a person Napolitano in the UC school system....how long did she run a major government office for under Obama? Are we to think she suddenly started skimming when she became head of UC? Wouldn't that be rather naive? The DNC and libs need to pull their collective heads out of the sand and maybe, just maybe start trying to help run the country instead of worrying about their political correctness in the media and how many times they can reference the words Russia, Trump and collusion in the same sentence....

It is truly ridiculous and truly a waste of taxpayer money and time.

I can say I am working on a perpetual motion engine for the rest of my life, and while that can be true, it doesn't mean I'll make one....maybe start focusing and working on something that's real?

ETA....I won't hold my breath for impeachment or anything else to come out of this farce of an "investigation".

I would love for Trump to pass legislation that allows for taxpayers to sue for their money back if an investigation proves to be false and is an exorbitant waste of taxpayer money. Those that lead the charge should also be held accountable personally.

Wonder how fast this one would die....
edit on 5/15/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

There is no proof that the story is real nor is their proof it isn't, but I won't believe anything in the MSM at face value. Especially when they can't even identify a real human being for their intel.

Fair enough logic, the neither true nor false is the way I treat most press releases.

link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Did I miss McMaster?

Yeah, he was pretty quick.

link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Is the single greatest threat to the National Security of the United States it's president?

Nah, it's the liberal left who lectured everyone about the travesty of even suggesting you might not accept the results of an election and then refusing to accept the results of an election.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join