It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump “revealed more information to Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

we have the best intel, our intel is so good, it's the best intel, don't listen to the fake news...here's the intel, it's so good, you're gonna love the intel we have....

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

The subject line is a direct quote from the WaPo article:

The Washington Post May 15th 2017
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said that Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

The information Trump relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.

More to come.

LOL...wow, so another unnamed source talks about classified information from an unnamed company that was shared.

You are going to hear the same sound bites over and over again, but in essence it comes down to this.

The key to that video being the very last seconds of the clip...

"I don't mind bad stories, as long as it's true"

link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: xuenchen

DaaaHaHaHa

Not this again !!

according to current and former U.S. officials

officials said

Funny how they keep being right.

Oh please, do humor me, and list what 'they' have gotten right.

Let's revisit your BS from last year shall we?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry to tell you, the Russian probe has definitively shown there was a state run Russian attempt to manipulate the election.

Do you like being wrong or is it just a natural state of being for you?

link   

I will be more worry about what unnamed sources knows about classified information that what the president of the US can or not talk with other head of states, after all that is presidential privileged, the unnamed source is a leak and he is breaking the law.

The whole Washington post should be brought up on charges, to see how much classified information they know.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

The subject line is a direct quote from the WaPo article:

The Washington Post May 15th 2017
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said that Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

The information Trump relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.

More to come.

LOL...wow, so another unnamed source talks about classified information from an unnamed company that was shared.

You are going to hear the same sound bites over and over again, but in essence it comes down to this.

The key to that video being the very last seconds of the clip...

"I don't mind bad stories, as long as it's true"

That's the conundrum isn't it? The first part of the speech seems to assert the accuracy of the leaks.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

So the classified information was provided by a U.S. partner but at the same time withheld and tightly restricted to share with our allies.

Who are our partners? And who are our allies? Aren't our partners our allies and our allies our partners?

This dosnt make sense to me.
edit on 15-5-2017 by C84K2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Someone needs to stop letting our President run around unsupervised!

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
If we dont know what was transferred how does something "so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government" allow "former U.S. officials" to tell us about it?

It was code-word classified.

Reporters and sources are not specifying what it was only it's classification and reason for classification.

This is just insane...He shared intelligence with the Russians that the Intelligence Community hasn't even felt comfortable sharing with our allies.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: C84K2
So the classified information was provided by a U.S. partner but at the same time our allies know less.

Who are our partners? And who are our allies? Aren't our partners our allies and our allies our partners?

This dosnt make sense to me.

The article is more than likely talking about intel provided by Israel. We don't share our intel multilaterally with all of our partners and allies. There is a real concern Israel may limit what they share going forward.

www.ynetnews.com...

edit on 15-5-2017 by ThingsThatDontMakeSense because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The headline I'm seeing is

BREAKING NEWS

Trump Revealed Highly Classtified Info To Russians.

This is just breaking.
I'm not sure how bad this is.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: C84K2

So the classified information was provided by a U.S. partner but at the same time our allies know less.

One is plural, one is not. Partner vs. Allies.

Shared by a US Partner, code word classified. Not shared with other allies. Trump spilled it to the Russians.

Best guess is that it was Intel shared by Mi6. Other guess is that they have a double agent inside ISIS.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
MRGA

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials...

So a fake source for a fake news story?

I don't buy it and neither should you. The WaPo is a known, biased and fake source.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials...

So a fake source for a fake news story?

I don't buy it and neither should you. The WaPo is a known, biased and fake source.

Got any evidence on the "fake source"? Or just your opinion?

link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: xuenchen

DaaaHaHaHa

Not this again !!

according to current and former U.S. officials

officials said

Funny how they keep being right.

Oh please, do humor me, and list what 'they' have gotten right.

Let's revisit your BS from last year shall we?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry to tell you, the Russian probe has definitively shown there was a state run Russian attempt to manipulate the election.

Do you like being wrong or is it just a natural state of being for you?

So you resort to personal attacks and list nothing definitive that Trump has done wrong.

I thought this thread was about DJT colluding with the evil Russians?

I stand by what I said a year ago, we # with other countries elections and I am sure other Countries try and influence ours.

Doesn't mean Trump was working WITH them.

I am still waiting to hear what 'they' have been right about regarding Trumps alleged illegal activities.

link   

WHAT EVIDENCE ? I have not seen a shred of evidence yet, just a bunch of people agreeing that it happened. IF ANYONE thinks it is the first time the Russians or Israel, or France, or Great Britain, or Japan, or North Korea, or (INSERT EVERY COUNTRY HERE) has attempted to influence our elections then they need to be fired if they work n our Congress or our Intel Community. And since we do it in every country ourselves then why would anyone not expect it back ? The DNC admits in open court that they and only they have the right to chose their candidate and not the people voting in open primaries and nobody sees this as wrong ? The country is doomed but not from our elected officials but from US...the stupid gullible voters.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

IMO - You use the bold feature too much.

It is not classified that trump shared classified information with the Russians.

The Classified information he shared with the Russians is classified...very classified in the sense it could burn sources and get agents killed.

The classified information was not shared with the press, only a description of how and why it was classified.

Let me know if you are still confused.

Note: The thin skinned freak-out POTUS and his minions have not denied any of it. The CIA and NSA have refused to publicly deny it.

Trump is a danger to this country in multiple ways.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
The headline I'm seeing is

BREAKING NEWS

Trump Revealed Highly Classtified Info To Russians.

This is just breaking.
I'm not sure how bad this is.

It's not bad for us perse, it compromises the security of the intelligence partners in the region. Which in turn would give them pause to no longer partner with us on intelligence gathering.

The point isn't really how bad it is, but how bad it could have been because of the President not knowing proper procedure or thinking he can make his own rules as he goes along. Back during the "tweetdebacle" someone (I think it was UKTruth) had asked me why I had said Trump was proving himself to be unfit for office, and faux pas like this are precisely why.

There'll be plenty more incidents like this so long as Trump thinks he is the only one making rules and "what he says goes".

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
So the info Trump allegedly relayed came from alloes but somehow our allies know less?

Logic failure!

The only logical failure is your inability to understand the difference between singular and plural. Well, that and your reading comprehension, but I'm sure the two are linked.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Trump knows his leaker now. It was someone in that meeting who was so concerned about the exchange he had to reveal it.

Why the # would he do this? He really doesn't give a flip about anyone but himself. In this case how big his.....hands are when talking smack about our country.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join