It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump “revealed more information to Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies”

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Maybe just art paper and crayons.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
The President sharing intelligence with Russia to achieve a common goal in the war against islamic terrorism is UNPRECEDENTED!

Oh the horror!!
Don't muddle all the Leftist's brains with facts....it's too much for them to comprehend.
It's really just sad how every fu*king headline about crap like this sends them into a frenzy and gets the usual suspects posting crap like "impeachment is imminent"...."Russia is our enemy" Etc.
Here is one that will make their heads explode - Trump should give Russia every bit of intel about ISIS we have, no matter where it came from.
If the USA and Russia would ever get on the same page, ISIS would not last 3 months.....then they can start on the treasonous Leftists in this country.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Gin

Oh so because it's not illegal makes this a smart move.
These are the guys who hacked the election. Tried to disrupt our democratic process. They are not our friends and now Assad or Iran are going to start killing people to stop their leak.
I guess since it's not illegal that makes this okey dokey.

That's why Washington is scrambling now I guess.

Every time you say "hacked the election" you are spreading fake news. There was no compromise of the election. The DNC got hacked, and Podesta got phished.

It amazes me how many people still blindly believe this and how many odd offshoots of those beliefs have come up...

The continued Russia thing has way over run its course yet it is still being held on to for dear life.

I can't wait to see what the next excuse is....I feel it is actually winding down and acceptance is around the corner....

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I'll connect another one of today's stories by pointing out that every liberal that defends Brad Manning is a complete hypocrite to be upset about this, assuming it's even true which is doubtful considering the shoddy reporting involved.

link   
Before the "Get Trump!" Left gets all damp in the panties over this -- the President of the United States can tell anyone anything, no matter how classified (even if he wanted to tell the truth about UFO's!) and that is perfectly legal.

I don't even need to get into the media outlet reporting this story or the fact that they used unnamed sources because all that is irrelevant when compared to the fact that this is a turd sandwich.

link   

Will liberals be ok with it as long as there was no intent?

Will Trump supporters be okay with... oh wait, is that a question that needs answering? After all, he was trolling his forcefully ignorant supporters from the beginning when he said that he could kill a person in the middle of Fifth Ave and not lose them.

It really doesn't matter if Trump detractors are "okay with it" or not because under the law, the President is the ultimate authority on what is or isn't classified and he can reveal whatever he wants to whomever.

That said, assuming the reporting is accurate, the real question is will the source of the information be "okay with it" should that source get wind of the yammering of Trumpster fire.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: whywhynot

The paper didn't publish the Intel. Only that Intel was revealed.

And exactly who had direct knowledge about what was talked about in this presumably classified meeting?

More leaks!

Just more dem drama trying to keep Trump ducking.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
From a post of mine in the thread that was closed:

Looks like the WaPo article has gotten some confirmation:

BuzzFeed - Trump Revealed Highly Classified Information To Russians During White House Visit

The president discussed classified national security information with the Russian ambassador and foreign minister last week, two US officials confirmed to BuzzFeed News.

New York Times - Trump Revealed Highly Classified Intelligence to Russia, in Break With Ally, Officials Say

WASHINGTON — President Trump boasted about highly classified intelligence in a meeting with the Russian foreign minister and ambassador last week, providing details that could expose the source of the information and the manner in which it was collected, a current and a former American government official said Monday.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Advantage

Go old school and put a white board up on your wall. It would be uber racist.

A blackboard would be equally racist....just sayin....LOL.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Where is the evidence that the Russians hacked the election ? The DNC admits to rigging the election, we have them admitting in open court that they did that against their own candidate. But not one string of nothing to show Russia did anything, I think it is stupid to not agree that yes they did and have attempted to influence every election we have ever had but we do it to them as well...we have actually instituted coups in other countries for Christ sake and we don't expect it back ?

thewashingtonstandard.com...

Not a single story on any of the big networks or papers about it as I guess everyone thinks its okay ? If its okay then why not report about it...its news isn't it ? The DNC rigged the election, the DNC influenced my vote because I hate Hillary but would have voted for Sanders but I couldn't vote for him because they rigged it...the Russians did nothing to influence my vote as I hated Hillary forever.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
National Security Adviser says report is false.

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Touche.

It's sad that everyone in the room is coming out saying this story is bogus. WaPo could've saved themselves a lot of embarassment if they actually, I don't know, asked people involved for comment.

link   
Good lord, another round of manufactured outrage I see.

Something stinks with the Wash Post when every time they produce a anti-Trump story with "sources", when they've been proven wrong time and time again, yet as soon as it hits the press it's ALL OVER the MSM.

Highly suggests it's a coordinated attack with the Post simply being the middle-man. Question is who's behind all this.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
General H.R. McMaster: "I was in the room, it didn't happen."

Well, I guess our desperate little snowflake leftists are going to have to keep trying, LMMFLWAO!

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Fake News.

Sorry people.

+1 more 
link   
LOL McMasters just stated NO breach in security, the story is false, and he was in the room.

Still winning

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
From a post of mine in the thread that was closed:

Looks like the WaPo article has gotten some confirmation:

BuzzFeed - Trump Revealed Highly Classified Information To Russians During White House Visit

The president discussed classified national security information with the Russian ambassador and foreign minister last week, two US officials confirmed to BuzzFeed News.

New York Times - Trump Revealed Highly Classified Intelligence to Russia, in Break With Ally, Officials Say

WASHINGTON — President Trump boasted about highly classified intelligence in a meeting with the Russian foreign minister and ambassador last week, providing details that could expose the source of the information and the manner in which it was collected, a current and a former American government official said Monday.

Yet every article you linked cites WaPo as the source.....fake news begets fake news....

+7 more 
posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. Trump is being accused of relaying classified information to Russia so top secret that

The Washington Post is withholding most plot details, including the name of the city, at the urging of officials who warned that revealing them would jeopardize important intelligence capabilities.

Apparently WaPo recieved all of this sensitive and classified information from "inside officials" concerned over the POTUS mishandling classified information in closed door discussions with foreign officials.

BULLSNIP!

This reeks of BULLSNIP. WaPo and these "anonymous officials" can go screw. America really, really needs to put a stop to this yellow "journalism" of partisan hacks and their massively wealthy silent benefactors who have wanted Trump out since day 1.

edit on 15-5-2017 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
at the end of the day it's up to POTUS

Your iPhone is made in China too!

It's a big f'ing world

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials...

So a fake source for a fake news story?

I don't buy it and neither should you. The WaPo is a known, biased and fake source.

Yep...and The Emperor has a great new set of clothes you should see...

Oh wait a minute....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join