It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter Is Worried The ‘Trump-Haters Were Right’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
This is some true partisan garbage. Being liberal isn't unamerican and you aren't going to shame me into thinking like you by playing an appeal to patriotism fallacy.

I think the left is doing a damn good job at shaming themselves without any additional influence.

Statements like "we need to abolish the electoral college" speak for themselves. Ideas like these are founded in ignorance which there is an abundance of from the left.

You don't like it here in the U.S or the direction the country is headed? It's a simple solution - LEAVE.

edit on 15-5-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Congress can impeach the President for anything it damn well wants. There is no clear definition of "high crimes and misdemeanors". That's how the Republicans made a national incident about the President getting a blow job in the oval office. I imagine if Trump copped some head from an intern y'all wouldn't be kicking down the impeachment door afterwards.
edit on 15-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Hmmm, he did try to bar FOX and he also investigated/surveilled James Rosen.

It happened early on and the whole press corps got their panties in a wad over it, so he had to back off some.

His campaign caused part of that problem by releasing a fake document early on. So his people were partially to blame for creating the smoke to that one.

I am not sure what document Trump releases to stop the Russian speculation. In fact, nothing, not even a special prosecutor will.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

This is some true partisan garbage. Being liberal isn't unamerican and you aren't going to shame me into thinking like you by playing an appeal to patriotism fallacy.

I think the left is doing a damn good job at shaming themselves without any additional influence.

Statements like "we need to abolish the electoral college" speak for themselves. Ideas like these are founded in ignorance which there is an abundance of from the left.

You don't like it here in the U.S or the direction the country is headed? It's a simple solution - LEAVE.

"The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy." - Trump.
Maybe Trump needs to leave?

link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

And this is why I sarcastically dismissed you to begin with. Just standard conservative, partisan bs talking points that I don't care about anymore. When you fall on an independent thought that isn't a regurgitated talking point from Trump and/or conservative media let me know.

link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason
Since when does being American mean falling in lock, step and stride with the White House? Give me a break. Questioning the bull # white house narrative is the most American thing a person can do. There's no clause any where that says loving your country means you have to love the government.

Odd... For the last 8 years, anyone who questioned the bull# white house narrative was immediately called a racist.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Clinton lied about his relationship with Lewinski.

During the investigation, the special prosecutor uncovered that Lewinski was getting paid large sums seemingly to do nothing. Given the nature of what the Clintons were being investigated for, this was a red flag. Then Clinton lied about what was going on prompting deeper investigation into what was actually happening. Clinton was not having an affair with her which brought out the blue dress and blatant evidence he lied under oath, intentionally.

That's what he was impeached for. If he lies about that, what else is he lying under oath about?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Hmmm, he did try to bar FOX and he also investigated/surveilled James Rosen.

It happened early on and the whole press corps got their panties in a wad over it, so he had to back off some.

His campaign caused part of that problem by releasing a fake document early on. So his people were partially to blame for creating the smoke to that one.

I am not sure what document Trump releases to stop the Russian speculation. In fact, nothing, not even a special prosecutor will.

He tried? Did he succeed? No. Ok then end of story. Doing it once is not the same as literally whining about the media being mean to you every day for 100 days straight.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Clinton lied about his relationship with Lewinski.

During the investigation, the special prosecutor uncovered that Lewinski was getting paid large sums seemingly to do nothing. Given the nature of what the Clintons were being investigated for, this was a red flag. Then Clinton lied about what was going on prompting deeper investigation into what was actually happening. Clinton was not having an affair with her which brought out the blue dress and blatant evidence he lied under oath, intentionally.

That's what he was impeached for. If he lies about that, what else is he lying under oath about?

Yes yes. I know the whole story. It was silly then and it is silly now. You aren't going to change my mind all these years later.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
You just hate Trump and would sell your soul to the devil if it meant you could remove him from office.

But in regards to the OP. I have nothing else to say on the matter. I don't care about your partisan opinion anyways and I've said my bit.

The feeling is mutual.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

a reply to: AnonyMason

America is supposed to fall in lock step with the White House when it's a Democrat President.

All during Obama's eight years, we were told that it was racist to even express doubts about Michelle's school lunch policy.

Now that Trump is there, dissent is now, once again, the highest form of patriotism I see.

You beat me to it... Liberals are so predictable.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Congress can impeach the President for anything it damn well wants. There is no clear definition of "high crimes and misdemeanors". That's how the Republicans made a national incident about the President getting a blow job in the oval office. I imagine if Trump copped some head from an intern y'all wouldn't be kicking down the impeachment door afterwards.

Clinton lied under oath.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Only Senate can remove a President. Requires 2/3 vote after a trial where wrong doing is proven. Impeachment requires a reason stated for doing it.

I guess they could impeach him for failing to enforce US laws on Hillary Clinton and illegal aliens?

edit on 15-5-2017 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

That's because race was an easy tool for Democrats to use while the country had a black President. That didn't stop people from questioning Obama, disliking him, or keep Republicans from winning control of Capitol Hill, did it? Certainly the fall back of "this is how it was when Obama was in Office, so this is how we should do it now" can't hold up if the current POTUS is terrible at his job. I sincerely doubt Donald has read the Constitution completely through. The man doesn't even have a firm grasp on the First Amendment how can he completely understand the other twenty five?

I expect party politics to come into play. That's what happens. The bottom line is that most of the hot button items that got Trump elected are largely Populist issues, meaning they are concerns that the majority of Americans have regardless of party affiliation. Trump used Populism to dupe the white working class citizens into voting for him. It worked well enough. The very people that voted for him are the ones who stand to be hurt the most by his policies. Wealthy people will get massive tax breaks, the working class will bare the burdens.

I digress. Same BS arguments, different day of the week.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

And this is why I sarcastically dismissed you to begin with. Just standard conservative, partisan bs talking points that I don't care about anymore. When you fall on an independent thought that isn't a regurgitated talking point from Trump and/or conservative media let me know.

I can say the same to you as well. Just standard liberal, partisan bs talking points that NOBODY cares about anymore. Speaking of independent thought, I'm not sure the likes of Maddow, Cooper and Olbermann will be providing you with any independent thoughts, but the left places these bat sh*t crazy people on pedestals like their someone we can trust much less provide us any independent thought. You'd best get back to your desk at CNN or your bound to miss out on "after lunch spin time".

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

That's the thing, he has no clue how to do his job. What he knows is how to run a company, not how to govern the USA. They are two very different things.

Anyone can say the right things, the things people want to hear. Making them happen is another matter altogether and Trump is finding that out first hand.

Trump, and Trump alone is causing all the damage to his party and to the United States on a whole. Chances are great he does not have the smarts to turn things around. I hope he does, but it's not looking like that.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

If we were duped then he can kiss his 2020 chances goodbye. Trump wasn't voted in on partisan lines. He pulled voters from both sides and so far he's doing fine.

And no, I'm not saying this is a "They did it for 8 years, so we are too" kind of thing. It's more like a "How can you say it's patriotic to disagree with the white house today, when it was racist to do so for the last 8 years." That's not directed at you, I'm just using that as an example. I don't want it to be like it was under Obama, I want it to be like it was under Reagan if anything, hell even Clinton because back then, they still sided with the law for the most part. I'm sitting back and watching the hypocrisy flow from the left while they point their fingers at the right for the things they're guilty of instead.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Exactly why I said the left always points their finger at the right for things they're guilty of. Which party colluded behind the back of a candidate and cheated to win? Democrats. Who do they point their finger at and accuse of colluding and cheating to win? Republicans. They do it everyday.

Who calls one party racist and compares them to Nazis and Hitler? Democrats. What do democrats do when Tim Allen says he feels like Hollywood is Auschwitz when you disagree with them? They demand you apologize to the entire Jewish community for referring to someone as a Nazi.

Their childish games never end.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jerseymilker
a reply to: RazorV66

That's the thing, he has no clue how to do his job. What he knows is how to run a company, not how to govern the USA. They are two very different things.

Anyone can say the right things, the things people want to hear. Making them happen is another matter altogether and Trump is finding that out first hand.

Trump, and Trump alone is causing all the damage to his party and to the United States on a whole. Chances are great he does not have the smarts to turn things around. I hope he does, but it's not looking like that.

Oh please! The things that take place in DC do not indicate that anyone there has a high degree of brains. Certainly it was readily apparent that neither Obama nor Biden did.
edit on 15-5-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Jerseymilker

How is he not making things better? Who's fault is it that Trump can enact the same EO as the last president and he gets blocked for it and loonies all over gather up to protest? That's not Trump's fault. Trump is doing what he needs to do and if the children would sit back and chill out and let the man do his job, things would go a lot smoother. It's hard to fulfill your promises when you hit a roadblock every single time. The dems are only hurting themselves so I say let it go and let em keep it up.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join