It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter Is Worried The ‘Trump-Haters Were Right’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Coulter, who I am not a fan of, is starting to doubt the Trump that the US was sold during the campaign. She is not happy, one thing we both agree on, with Trump's performance so far.

She wrote “In Trump We Trust” and proclaimed that she worships him like the “people of North Korea worship their Dear Leader – blind loyalty.”

In an interview Sunday with The Daily Caller, Coulter let it be known she still has hope in the Trump presidency, but is ready to jump ship.

Uhhhh. I’m not very happy with what has happened so far. I guess we have to try to push him to keep his promises. But this isn’t North Korea, and if he doesn’t keep his promises I’m out. This is why we voted for him. I think everyone who voted for him knew his personality was grotesque, it was the issues.

She does not apologize for her support of Trump, he said the right things and she feels she had no other choice. She also mentioned that the entire Washington Machine is against him- I imagine both R and D's.

I don’t apologize for supporting Trump. He said all the right things and nobody else would even say it. I suppose it’s possible that another politician who really meant it would come along. There’s Kris Kobach, Tom Cotton, Jeff Sessions…there are probably a handful of politicians.
dailycaller.com...

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I'm concerned too. NK today saying they have nukes that can reach our mainland.

The globe knows we are in a fragile state with our leadership, and they are taking advantage while we are busy with all the drama - "As the White House Turns". Everydamnday! If he won't stop, then we must stop attending to his every neurotic, narcissism fueled rants, (I'm looking at you MSM) and begin focusing on what's important, we are really going to find ourselves up to our butts in alligators, if we aren't already.

Maybe Ann Coulter is not as stupid as I thought.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
yeah, if trump doesn`t build the wall and repeal obamacare I will consider him to be a failure.
those 2 goals were uniquely trump so if he doesn`t accomplish them then he won`t be much different than any of the other candidates that were running for president.
if he doesn`t accomplish those goals then people wasted their vote by voting for him.
people could have voted for a more qualified candidate and still ended up with no wall and obamacare not repealed.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Well let's be hounest
It was Trump or Hillary and we all know Hillary was a corrupt, narcissistic ...

The us had a choice and it was made, it didn't matter who got in, maybe the lesser of two weevils
It's still a bit to early
Why doesn't the msm hold Trump to account for his promises rather than gossip

+10 more 
posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
To keep his promises, Trump would probably need someone around him to remind him of his promises.

Every time he opens his mouth, he just rattles off some diatribe he thinks will make his core supporters happy, because he knows they won't question anything he says.

All the while everyone else has adopted a resting WTF face..

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

President Trump respects and listens to opinions of the few people who are like him. As you can see from Ann's statements, she is one of them.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

I'm concerned too. NK today saying they have nukes that can reach our mainland.

The globe knows we are in a fragile state with our leadership, and they are taking advantage while we are busy with all the drama - "As the White House Turns". Everydamnday! If he won't stop, then we must stop attending to his every neurotic, narcissism fueled rants, (I'm looking at you MSM) and begin focusing on what's important, we are really going to find ourselves up to our butts in alligators, if we aren't already.

Maybe Ann Coulter is not as stupid as I thought.

It's Trumps's fault that NK's leader is a lunatic?
There is not nearly as much drama in the WH as the MSM (CNN, MSNBC and others) are leading you to believe.
When they report on who gets 2 scoops of ice cream and not the real issues, it's pretty much counter productive.

www.cnn.com...

You try to do a job with everyone against you and see how you do.
He won the election, its time to let him do his job.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I thought Bill Maher had and interesting analysis of Republican's relationship to Trump. He said once they get their tax cuts they will all turn on him.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Do you really think he's doing his job? And if he's not doing it to your satisfaction, who's fault do you think it is?
The Democrats? The media? Or an immature man who is so egocentric he can't take his mind off himself?

ALL Presidents are criticized when they get in office. It's the damned thing I've ever seen. We elect them and immediately start trying to destroy them. But in this case, Trump has only himself to blame. It's one mistake after another.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That is the worst thing he can do. Unless those opinions he hears are what is in the best interest of the country.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

President Trump respects and listens to opinions of the few people who are like him. As you can see from Ann's statements, she is one of them.

Well thankfully there aren't that many like him even mother nature can't mess up that many times.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Ann Coulter. Who cares. She desperately needs ritalin and something to calm her down so she can have the time to think before she opens her big mouth.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I thought Bill Maher had and interesting analysis of Republican's relationship to Trump. He said once they get their tax cuts they will all turn on him.

As usual, Maher was wrong. The Republicans haven't waited for the tax cuts.

Personally, I could care less about the anti-Trump posts. I DO care what Trump's reaction/response will be to the level of the attacks. Trump is used to FULL control as a CEO, not I/3'ed the power.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: RazorV66

Do you really think he's doing his job? And if he's not doing it to your satisfaction, who's fault do you think it is?
The Democrats? The media? Or an immature man who is so egocentric he can't take his mind off himself?

ALL Presidents are criticized when they get in office. It's the damned thing I've ever seen. We elect them and immediately start trying to destroy them. But in this case, Trump has only himself to blame. It's one mistake after another.

I think he is trying to do the job the best he can with all the bureaucracy involved.
I think he is a guy that in the business sector, he got things done at a pace that suited him because he was in charge of his company and what he says goes.
Now that he is president, the pace is much slower for getting things done because of all the red tape involved.
He is finding out that when he wants something done, it has to go through many channels to get done.
For instance, when the Leftists and Leftists sympathizers are crying that "OMG this man has the nuclear codes", you just don't get it....he has an entire group of people that has to help him make that happen. It's not gonna be him getting up in the middle of the night and pushing a button by himself. It's ridiculous to assume something like that and the people that think that are not very intelligent.

According to you, what mistakes has he made?
Every president will make mistakes in the eyes of people that didn't vote for them or that don't like them.
Obama made plenty of mistakes but I didn't call for his impeachment for any of them.

edit on 15-5-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

100% right....they want Pence to take over, and trump will be their "fall guy".....they will get their tax cuts, and the massive benefit cuts to the poor, aged, and affirmed, and ONLY THEN will they ride in and condemn trump for his poor performance and work to oust him.....it's like health insurance companies saying that their policy holders are their number 1# concern, instead of corporate profits.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Time to invade NK, oh, wait, they have nothing US needs or wants and all that spectacle of war power is actually a joke.

But the warmongers keep pushing that he can kill US.

I am sure they can dream.

Trump started from the beginning pushing to fulfilling promises, that is a fact, but the US government is not just one president, it has a congress to deal with, bureaucracy rules in Washington, but darn don't let the liberal media tell you that, because Trump is not the president of the US, Hillary is.

Coulter is very sharp tongue, I am sure she say something like that, but knowing how everything anybody says of the present administration is been twisted, she probably mean something else as usual.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

As usual, Maher was wrong. The Republicans haven't waited for the tax cuts.

Personally, I could care less about the anti-Trump posts. I DO care what Trump's reaction/response will be to the level of the attacks. Trump is used to FULL control as a CEO, not I/3'ed the power.

The Republicans haven't turned on Trump yet. They are the only one standing in between Trump and impeachment hearings at this point. That Comey firing REEKS of trying to influence a federal investigation AND intimidating a federal officer into silence shortly after it happened. That alone should be impeachable.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Time to invade NK, oh, wait, they have nothing US needs or wants and all that spectacle of war power is actually a joke.

But the warmongers keep pushing that he can kill US.

I am sure they can dream.

Trump started from the beginning pushing to fulfilling promises, that is a fact, but the US government is not just one president, it has a congress to deal with, bureaucracy rules in Washington, but darn don't let the liberal media tell you that, because Trump is not the president of the US, Hillary is.

Coulter is very sharp tongue, I am sure she say something like that, but knowing how everything anybody says of the present administration is been twisted, she probably mean something else as usual.

our constitution was set up to have 3 equal parts to government, to restrain the power of the president, not enhance it...what you call "bureaucracy" are the everyday workers who have no say in law or policy, who preform the duties required to run our government......
if you want a king trump, just have the balls to come out and say it

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
but darn don't let the liberal media tell you that, because Trump is not the president of the US, Hillary is.

Literally zero liberal media outlets are making that claim. Way to lie about the left. Only the right is still obsessed with Hillary for some reason.
edit on 15-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

That's not the purpose of the 3 parts of government. The 3 parts of government is not to restrain the president, but rather to serve 3 roles. The legislative formulates laws. The executives enforces laws. The judicial interprets laws. The president being the head of state maintains relations with friendly nations and in addition appoints exec secretaries and federal judges.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join