It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VP Mike Pence says Islamic State is carrying out genocide on Christians. Vows to destroy it.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
It looks like the Trump admin will be hitting Islamic State much harder than the Obama admin did. Trump authorized Pentagon to redefine the rules of engagement, allowing the families of Islamic State warriors to be targeted and killed. In the battle of Mosul, Islamic State warriors have nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, their family members including their wives and their kids are dying by the hundreds in the hands of American pilots. That, my friends, is what demoralizing is all about.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Is this kind of like the admin of GB junior where he plays president wile Cheney makes war behind the scenes and profits from it?

The ploy was so successful then, why ruin a good thing?

Trump will buffoon his away around and Pence will take care of bu$ine$$.

Four more (endless war) years!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

their family members including their wives and their kids are dying by the hundreds in the hands of American pilots. That, my friends, is what demoralizing is all about.

Or mass murder , depending on how you look at it.
The more I see of stuff like this the more I'm convinced we're de-evolving , we reached our pinnacle and now we're back off to the trees.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
It looks like the Trump admin will be hitting Islamic State much harder than the Obama admin did. Trump authorized Pentagon to redefine the rules of engagement, allowing the families of Islamic State warriors to be targeted and killed. In the battle of Mosul, Islamic State warriors have nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, their family members including their wives and their kids are dying by the hundreds in the hands of American pilots. That, my friends, is what demoralizing is all about.

www.usatoday.com...

You're talking in present tense but I'm yet to see evidence that wives and children are being killed by US air strikes at this point in time?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Pence will release Operation Reverse Genocide on them shortly...

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Are you actually happy that America is bombing innocent women and children? You think this will turn out well for the US? Even if you don't see this act as reprehensible and immoral it is a very short-sighted position to take. For each person those bombs kill there will be 100 more jihadis.

My God, isn't this what we decry, the killing of innocents? It's one thing if it is by accident but to intentionally do so is morally indefensible.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

The kids of Islamic State warriors are being trained at a young age of 5 or 7 to one day be Islamic State warriors. Whether they are terminated today or 10 years down the road, it doesn't make much difference.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

Are you actually happy that America is bombing innocent women and children? You think this will turn out well for the US? Even if you don't see this act as reprehensible and immoral it is a very short-sighted position to take. For each person those bombs kill there will be 100 more jihadis.

My God, isn't this what we decry, the killing of innocents? It's one thing if it is by accident but to intentionally do so is morally indefensible.

I don't think anyone would be happy. definitely understanding of the times, and I wish there was peace and everyone was getting along, but that's not our reality... We live in sick/complicated times...

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Lol. I'm all about wiping the scum that is "isis" off the face of the planet but this cheering on yo bomb women and children is insane.

As others have said, This is not the way forward. I'm not sure you'd like to be bombed to smithereeens just because of something your stupid little brother did...

But it sure is a nice way to drum up support for murdering people on the other side of the globe .. appeal to the morals and emotions of the idiots and you're good to go!
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition! For Jesus!

ETA I get that kids are trained young but so was I (in religion) and i eventually made my own decisions and peeled away... which they could very well do if we didn't kill their families and justify their hatred.

edit on 12-5-2017 by SteamyJeans because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Really, it doesn't make much of a difference? I don't get that mindset, sorry. So those kids don't get a chance to live and grow and mature as humans because they have bad parents. So the child soldiers in Africa should all be exterminated too? Sorry, I'll have to agree to disagree.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

I don't believe in moral relativism. To kill children was wrong in the past, is wrong now, and will be in the future. We can try to justify it but in doing so we become the very thing we decry.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
After listening to Trump before the election, I would have thought it would have been done by now. I suppose as long as ISIS doesn't mention Trump's name, they are out of his sights.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Can't say I feel sad for ISIS scum families. They have bombed our innocent woman and children long enough. Payback is a bitch, isn't it.
edit on 12-5-2017 by WeLovePutin because: ETA: S+F for the good news

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WeLovePutin

So you think it's OK to blow a young kid up because their dad is a scumbag ?
How can that be right , a child is a child regardless of their parent , race or religion.

edit on 12-5-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WeLovePutin

When did ISIS bomb American woman and children?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Hit ISIS so hard that they become afraid of us.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I've got news for pence and anyone else who actually believes that ISIS is committing a genocide against just christians....
they are out there killing anyone and everyone who doesn't choose to accept their warped belief system. when you talk about woman and children taken for slavery, I am sorry but what pops into my mind more than any other group are the Yazidis.. who are neither christian or muslim...
so, how about we just just quit acting like us dropping bombs on kids is a kind of sacred crusade to protect the christian community...
Isis is probably killing more fellow muslims than any other group, you add our bombs to the picture and well, seems to me that this more a genocide of the moderate, level headed muslim..

Haleh Esfandiari from the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars highlighted the abuse of local women by ISIL militants after they have captured an area. "They usually take the older women to a makeshift slave market and try to sell them. The younger girls ... are raped or married off to fighters", she said, adding, "It's based on temporary marriages, and once these fighters have had sex with these young girls, they just pass them on to other fighters."

en.wikipedia.org...

oh, ya, let's save the poor women and children that are taken as slaves by dropping bombs on them and cheering!!!

edit on 12-5-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

The kids of Islamic State warriors are being trained at a young age of 5 or 7 to one day be Islamic State warriors. Whether they are terminated today or 10 years down the road, it doesn't make much difference.

I don't think you can characterize ALL 5 or 6 year olds as being "Islamic State warriors" or even potential warriors... and not all who are drafted are willing.

This kind of "kill them all because they're future dangers" is what started and sustained a lot of wars. It doesn't end things and the more children who are killed, the stronger the sentiment is against the attacking armies.

This is the wrong policy and I hope that the Pentagon takes a stance against him.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Hit ISIS so hard that they become afraid of us.

If you want them afraid of us, start broadcasting Western tv shows and news shows that depict Islamic women and children moving around freely in society... driving cars, shopping without men, etc, etc. -- and going to school and getting jobs and education. They don't fear bombs because that drives the people into the arms of DAESH (because nobody loves the people who bomb the heck out of their homes and families.)

What they fear is showing people that they can be free and happy as Muslims without Islamic fundamentalism...and that their religion is preserved and continued. This is why DAESH and others attack secular Turkey and secular Egypt. They don't want their population getting the idea that it's acceptable for women and children to have any sort of individual freedom and to enjoy education and personal freedom and even wearing clothes that they're comfortable with and are fashionable.

In case you didn't know, that's what they're fighting against. That's what they fear. Not martyrdom.
edit on 12-5-2017 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Good! This is how you win a war, you demoralize the enemy by killing and/or destroying anything and everything they may hold dear. I hope to see more MOABs dropped.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join