It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VP Mike Pence says Islamic State is carrying out genocide on Christians. Vows to destroy it.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I did not make this decision, nor did I put them into this position. You want to complain? Call the beheader loving dad. They made this happen. They have killed countless innocent woman and children. They would behead (or worse) my family if given the chance and their foul ''innocent'' families would cheer it all on. I don't give a # what happens to that scum, those days are over. Whatever has to be done, has to be done.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WeLovePutin

Yes they've killed women and children. Yes, they would kill your family if they could.

We've been killing their women and children. We've been killing their families. Now, we're making it a policy to make sure we do more of those things as part of our mission.

Tell me again who the good guys are again??? Who are the terrorists again??? I'm finding it difficult to tell the difference anymore.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

I doubt it. They are clueless as to what they are up against...especially Pence. All talk....smirky face.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

How's that solution working out so far?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Let's just hope it's not a war involving the Far East. Eradicate isis. Nothing more.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: allsee4eye

Hit ISIS so hard that they become afraid of us.

If you want them afraid of us, start broadcasting Western tv shows and news shows that depict Islamic women and children moving around freely in society... driving cars, shopping without men, etc, etc. -- and going to school and getting jobs and education. They don't fear bombs because that drives the people into the arms of DAESH (because nobody loves the people who bomb the heck out of their homes and families.)

What they fear is showing people that they can be free and happy as Muslims without Islamic fundamentalism...and that their religion is preserved and continued. This is why DAESH and others attack secular Turkey and secular Egypt. They don't want their population getting the idea that it's acceptable for women and children to have any sort of individual freedom and to enjoy education and personal freedom and even wearing clothes that they're comfortable with and are fashionable.

In case you didn't know, that's what they're fighting against. That's what they fear. Not martyrdom.

Post of the week.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

After WW2 and up until the late 70s the Western world and the Middle East were on friendly terms, then the "Islamic revolution" started (led by Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini) in response to what they called the "Westernization of Iran" and has since spread from Iran to most of the rest of the Middle East.

From then on tensions increased due to the rise of the "Islamic State" and conflict with ME rulers/countries already "Westernized". Then in 1983 an Islamic suicide bomber blew up the Beirut embassy killing 63 people including 17 Americans (including one of my former Marine Corps friends), and if it wasn't for weak leadership and weak "public opinion" this could have been taken care of a long time ago.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

You really think killing women and children along with suspected terrorists in the middle east is going to finally bring this thing to an end???

Because, we've been doing that already, although so far we've said it was on accident. Doesn't seem to have helped anything yet though has it??? Seems that there is more terrorism now than ever.

Remember that definition for insanity and what it says???

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Fighting half a**ed "wars" like Korea, Vietnam is what has led us to the current paradigm of warfare.

Look at how we (the West) fought WW2. When we go to war we should be "all in" or we shouldn't get involved.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
It is really astonishing to see how many sick minds are around here....... Really frightening as well, but in the end it doesn't really matter and we will get us all killed alright

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: alexpmi

I know, it unbelievable that people still want to try and appease these radical countries or limit how our military engages in combat and keep these on going conflicts so that more and more of our fellow citizen can be killed or maimed.

They really are sick.
edit on 12-5-2017 by LockNLoad because: typo

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Even Japan surrendered after 2 nukes. If jihadists don't surrender, then they will be killed by modern technology they don't have.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Yeah. It's pretty mentally healthy to kill women and children just to scare them.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Didn't Trump say he knew how to destroy Isis better than the generals in the military? There was also something about 30 days ?! I doubt isis goathumpers are afraid of loud mouths such as Trump & Pence.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

When we fight for something that has actual merit and purpose beyond simple imperialism that's when you'll get full support of the people.

When you start wars with people over lies and kill innocent women and children in the name of fighting terrorism and drone bomb them at weddings and funerals or in f*cking hospitals without any remorse or excuse, you're not going to get support for that.

These people in the middle east don't pose an actual thread to the US. They don't even have a military or navy to cross the ocean and attack us. We are involving ourselves and doing it for reasons other than what we claim and doing a piss poor job at it too. We are just wasting our own military men and women for no reason. We're killing innocent people there as well. We aren't defending ourselves from them, we are attacking them on their own homeland. Not to mention we are ARMING most of these groups as well and created them originally when we thought they could help us topple our other enemies in that area.

You'll never get full support for underhanded BS that we are ultimately the cause of and are now acting like we are the victims. People see through that eventually just like in Vietnam. People will stand by a hero even if it means dying in doing so. But people aren't going to stand with the bad guy once they know he's the bad guy.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad

I know, it unbelievable that people still want to try and appease these radical countries or limit how our military engages in combat, and keep these on going conflict so that more and more of our fellow citizen can be killed or maimed.

They really are sick.

maybe you should start to mind you own effing business instead of raiding the whole planet for your own selfish purposes, and all of that in the name of democracy and liberty and that "bull you no what I mean". I'm pretty sure that would be a good way to start not having your citizens killed. Not getting everybody upset about your freakish and sickening complacency.

But behold, I can already foresee the answer you are going to give me.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Even Japan surrendered after 2 nukes. If jihadists don't surrender, then they will be killed by modern technology they don't have.

Yeah, and dropping Nukes on two civilian populated cities was nothing but mass murder on our part too. You think that was a victory for us??? Dropping bombs on civilians??? Innocent women and children??

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

If it weren't for nukes, millions of American soldiers would have fallen trying to take the Japanese mainland. The nukes saved millions of lives.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Who ever said war is "mentally healthy", it's not, that's why we have cases of PTSD or "shell shock" as it used to be called.

But which is worse... Ending a war we have chosen to engage in, quickly by taking the fight out of our adversary, or continuing to send more of 'our' citizens in to a protracted war???

We've had "boots on the ground" in the Middle East for how long now??? 15 - 20 years

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Here's something I'll bet you didn't see coming... I agree, we should stay out of other countries business, but unfortunately that is not my decision to make. But if we are in war then lets fight to win with as little death and/or maiming to 'our side' as possible.

I probably lean more towards isolationism then globalism, let all these other countries take care of themselves and stop pouring US personnel and money in to them.
edit on 12-5-2017 by LockNLoad because: typo

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join