It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea calls US-South Korea plot a 'declaration of war'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

To carry out the war machine's agenda of course. We're the aggressors by being in their neighborhood you know, would you blame someone for reacting first to someone standing in their front yard waving a gun around?

War is an industry with lots of money to be made, they don't want their business to go under so they plot and plan ways to convince people that it is justified. It's a global industry as well not just an American one.
edit on 5/11/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
More scaremongering but I'll play along for a minute.

Since North Korea believes the US has committed a declaration of war equivalent act, what are they actually doing about it?

My money goes on nothing.

Let it ride.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

We still are at war with them since the Korean War. We are still in truce.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien
I'm well aware of that.

So... what is North Korea actually doing in response to their perceived threat?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Are you actually sitting here and begging for us to go to war? I assume you'll be on the front lines when this war starts? If not then you are at best a coward and at worst a warmonger, maybe a little of both.

You wouldn't be so willing to fight a war if you or any of your loved ones were the ones fighting in it. It's easy to send others off to die while you sit at home comfortable watching it from a distance.

It's cowardly and ignorant to want to send thousands of young people to the other side of the world to fight and die.

Haha Im the Warmonger thats a good one. NK said it has the right to torture American Citizens it has illegally detained. Tell me if your Family Members were detained and Tortured you would want American Commandos to raid there Prisons as fast as possible to rescue them after they foolish went over there in the 1st place.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

U.S./South Korea should issue a joint statement to NK/Kim: "Whatever you think is TRUE. What are you going to do about it!?"

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

We're the aggressors by being in their neighborhood you know, would you blame someone for reacting first to someone standing in their front yard waving a gun around?

We're not in their goddamned front yard, we're in their neighbor's front yard as invited guests. Also, if the homeowner is a batcrap crazy stool sample with a serious little man complex and a penchant for yelling threats out his window at anyone who passes by his house, natural order sort of dictates that he will soon shout out at the wrong passer-by and the neighborhood will be better off following the natural consequences of that exchange.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
I'm well aware of that.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I'm well aware of that.

Crying wolf as usually like they have been doing for past 60 years.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
So, nothing?

That video's from at least 2012.

And none of the North Korean rockets ever hit anything.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

So, nothing?

That video's from at least 2012.

And none of the North Korean rockets ever hit anything.

It's supposed to be a joke. I couldn't find an animated gif of that kimmy boy launching a nerf rocket.

But anyway it doesn't change the fact that we are still at war with them. North Korea is a buffer zone.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

U.S./South Korea should issue a joint statement to NK/Kim: "Whatever you think is TRUE. What are you going to do about it!?"

Thats a perfect Tweet for Trump hahah. But agreed. Hopefully i hope Trump trolls them into attacking us 1st. NK knows this President isnt all talk like the last one. We do are own Saber Rattling this time around and North Korea isnt used to using Words as Weapons from the top. There use to making a threat then getting food as compensation.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Ah, apologies for not taking it as intended.

As a joke I actually find it a bit humorous.

I think it will take a massive shift in the UN level political zeitgeist for the world to see the North vs. South Korean war go hot again. But it's not impossible, some people want it really bad. I'm not one of those people though.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

I would like to direct you to this cool thread about what the North Koreans really think in there:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Apparently even they think the little Kimmie Boy is weak. Interesting interviews to be sure.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So if someone decides to shoot and kill this annoying and loud neighbor, what then? Does the killer not deserve punishment for killing someone just for being loud and obnoxious?

We're the aggressors because we're hanging out in their neighbors yard with rumor going round that we want to beat their ass and kill them.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
One of my personal crazy conspiracies is that I think it's not outside the realm of possibility that the world uses North Korea to get rid of their undesirables and as long as they're able to fulfill that job they'll be left alone. Something like Australia once being used as a prison.

Where would be a better place on Earth to send someone you really want to disappear?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Whatever the plan is, I hope it's implemented soon. I heard yesterday that the sanctions on North Korea are starting to negatively affect the population, with shortages of various commodities and gasoline. (Maybe Kim Jong is intentionally making things more scarce, to make his enemies seem like evil devils)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
One thing I've come to accept, sadly, is that if Kim Jong-un is doing it to his own people then the world will stand by and let it happen. The world doesn't interfere when a nation destroys their own.

edit on 11-5-2017 by Noncents because: Grammatical Correction

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust
One thing I've come to accept, sadly, is that if Kim Jong-un is doing it to his own people then the world will stand by and let it happen. The world doesn't interfere when a nation destroys their own.

It's not that we don't want to intervene it's just that we have to deal with China and Russia (been that way since Cold War). But with China getting tired of Lil Kimmie Boy there might be hope.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Sure, sounds like a great idea. LOTS of collateral damage and innocent people getting killed because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time too. That's the American way!

The complete disregard for life...or perhaps I should say anyone other than American lives...being constantly displayed here is disheartening. If they feel the need to end that little porcine psycho, then go take him out. No one should have to die along with him, simply because they are unable to leave and won't even see it coming. I will never forget seeing photos of the permanent shadows left behind on the concrete by the people who were in the wrong place at the wrong time when Hiroshima was bombed, in my sixth grade social studies class. They didn't deserve to die like that. Nobody deserves to have their life ended like that.

The fact that people can be so casual about the murder of innocents is nothing short of terrifying. I think they might behave quite differently if war were ever to make it onto American soil, and they had to watch innocent US citizens die for something they have no say in. Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth, right?

If he needs to die, then fine. Kill his ass. But no one else should pay for his crimes with their life, American or otherwise.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join