It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea calls US-South Korea plot a 'declaration of war'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
NK Declaration of War

UNITED NATIONS – North Korea's U.N. Mission is calling what it says was a "terrorist" plot by the U.S. and South Korean intelligence agencies to kill leader Kim Jung Un a "declaration of war."

How many years have you been declaring War now? Seriously get it over with. Stop crying Wolf for once and actually follow through so we can defend our selves and Rescue are Leftists citizens who went over to your country thinking it was paradise on Earth. And are now being Tortured because North Korea has the right to do so.

NK Has right to torture

NORTH Korea has issued a chilling demand to the US to handover an alleged terrorist cell who they claim plotted to kill Kim Jong-un – or they will "ruthlessly punish" their American prisoners.

Well when they release the pictures of the tortured Americans that gives the right to invade.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
SOME OF THIS REMINDS ME OF A FILM CALLED THE MOUSE THAT ROARED. youtu.be...

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The SiC is convinced that NK is a real threat but when you start to look closer at them you will see Fat KIm is all bark but no bite. His Generals will silence him before he could make any move. That's the price you have to pay when you use your military leaders as target practice. Fear accomplishes many things but it takes only one person that has enough to end him. Hell even his wife would probably gladly volunteer to send him on a permanent "vacation."

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Oh yeah,...looks like the MSM forgot all about North Korea and an impending WW3.

Comey got fired, because Trump is bad.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Speaking of the Mouse that Roared there is this chilling article that talks about how North Korea can takeover South Korea without inflicting massive causalities.

freekorea.us...-1011558
edit on 5/11/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
..yes retaliate by torturing innocent people.
That certainly does not help your case.

The yearly antics are not going to fly with Trump, well, unless you give him a place to build a golf course or hotel.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

They hate us cause they ain't us.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Are you actually sitting here and begging for us to go to war? I assume you'll be on the front lines when this war starts? If not then you are at best a coward and at worst a warmonger, maybe a little of both.

You wouldn't be so willing to fight a war if you or any of your loved ones were the ones fighting in it. It's easy to send others off to die while you sit at home comfortable watching it from a distance.

It's cowardly and ignorant to want to send thousands of young people to the other side of the world to fight and die.
edit on 5/11/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Seriously though if Roswell was what we think it was then NK or any nation for that matter doesn't stand a chance against the USA. I bet there is some inconspicious piece of "space scrap" directly hovering above NK right now. One false move and they get obliterated. I believe ICBMs are already outdated but all capable nations keep this charade up for appearences sake. Wouldn't even surprise me if most of the ICBM silos were already empty. Come to think of it. Is there any actual proof that the Silos are still capable of launching ICBMs after all those years? I know the US tested a new weapon not long ago but that could have been just for show.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

They hate us cause they ain't us.

A million and a half stars!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Results of the last amazing nuclear deal by the Democrats, playing out in front of our eyes.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Thank you but I don't want to take credit.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Technically aren't they still at war.

So what's this, war mk2? LoL

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Technically aren't they still at war.

So what's this, war mk2? LoL

Yep we are still at war with them. That fact seems to escape many people.

edit on 5/11/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Well let's make it and once more lol.

I saw that movie and love it.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
It's cowardly and ignorant to want to send thousands of young people to the other side of the world to fight and die.

Huh? Who wants to send thousands? No boots are needed on the ground in NK. Just drop a few hundred daisy cutters on Kaesong to take out the battery aimed at Seoul first, and then strike every NK presidential palace and government building with a 1-2 punch of a MOP followed up with Reapers outfitted with Hellfires to clean up anything on the surface left moving. Problem resolved with no American lives impacted.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

you got men in black
why not use them ?
who works for who ?

clone lil kim ?
install a double ?

death ray ?
dress up as greys ?

does he have a son ?
having a child might give him a new perspective on a looming war

hell the boys at Langley could whip one up
when your the CIA the world is your oyster

edit on 11-5-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Sure, sounds like a great idea. LOTS of collateral damage and innocent people getting killed because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time too. That's the American way!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'm interested to know your take on what our military is for?

Just an observation.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yes, you understand the concept of war.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join