It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea calls US-South Korea plot a 'declaration of war'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien
I wish that were actually the case. Fair warning, what comes next is depressing. Going by mostly accepted numbers and information (of course these are debated):

The Holocaust. Camps were mostly only shut down when allied forces happened across them while in transit elsewhere. Until the Soviet forces started cleaning up in 44.

The Holodomor, up to 7,500,000 dead. Ended because the Soviet government repopulated the area. Nobody did anything to stop it.

The Killing Fields, up to 3,000,000 dead. Ended as a consequence of a Vietnamese invasion. Nobody did anything to stop it.

The Armenian Genocide, around 1.5 million dead. Ended because Turkey surrendered. Nobody did anything to stop it. Technically allied forces told Turkey that those involved would be held responsible which led to trials... after the killing had already stopped.

Rwanda, up to 1 million dead. Ended because the Tutsi rebels defeated the Hutu regime. The world did nothing.

You can keep going if you like. I don't. The sad reality is so long as a people are killing their own the world doesn't interfere.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Im usually on the anti-war side of things, but if they keep asking for it, even im starting to think we should give them one and be done with the Kims. The North Korean people will be far better off once its done.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

This "neighbor" keeps firing missiles accross his neighbors lawn and has slave labor camps in his "house".

There are #ty governments all around the world but this "neighbor" is on a whole other level of oppressive.

Go ahead. Move to North Korea. im sure youll love it.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: CaptainBeno

To carry out the war machine's agenda of course. We're the aggressors by being in their neighborhood you know, would you blame someone for reacting first to someone standing in their front yard waving a gun around?

War is an industry with lots of money to be made, they don't want their business to go under so they plot and plan ways to convince people that it is justified. It's a global industry as well not just an American one.

Well if your neighbour is constantly sending fireworks into your front yard, thumbing their nose and blowing raspberries at you and killing his pets for fun, someone should be waving a gun at them.

You apologising for NK now?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

"batcrap crazy stool sample"

Oh merciful Jesus, I just peed a little..

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
a reply to: Deaf Alien
So, nothing?

That video's from at least 2012.

And none of the North Korean rockets ever hit anything.

Trust a guy who can't aim with a bunged up gun, or fear someone who can hit a targets bullseye.

I am not sure I want either to have a weapon, really... if it's intent is to be aimed at me.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

But we are dealing with threats here, not just loud mouthed annoyances. If someone is threatened by an individual with the means to carry out said threat, in most jurisdictions that's enough cause to defend yourself from the threat, including by using lethal force.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

You completely ignore the misery of the NK people. They deserve to be released from this horrible dictatorship. Fat Boy needs to be stopped before he really creates nuclear power-they are tops in IT you know.

The constant threat to SK must stop. First and foremost we, including any allies of ours, must protect the innocent as well as our own military men and women.

It's way past time to act. I think Trump will and thank God for that.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

We're not in their goddamned front yard, we're in their neighbor's front yard as invited guests.

No you are not. You took out the Japanese and you never gave the country back to the people who own it. The US is an army in occupation ... since the end of WW2.

P

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Maybe the Japanese shouldve made more of an effort to win, then.

Mess with the best, die like the rest.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

"NK Has right to torture"

Is there some suggestion here that the US reserves for itself the right to torture and therefore NK has no such right ???

Remember Guantanamo bay ?? Remember "enhanced interrogation techniques" ?? Remember no outside independent neutral inspection of conditions at Guantanamo bay to this day."

Some inmates in Guantanamo bay were supposed to have been released but they are still incarcerated there to this day remember ?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Are we all forgetting one significant fact.

Although an Armistice is still in place, we are still technically at war with NK.

For all of you don't understand this or are unaware of the current factual situation with NK. Please read this:

The Korean Armistice Agreement is the armistice which serves to insure a complete cessation of hostilities of the Korean War. It was signed by U.S. Army Lieutenant General William Harrison, Jr. representing the United Nations Command (UNC), North Korean General Nam Il representing the Korean People's Army, and the Chinese People’s Volunteer Army.

The armistice was signed on July 27, 1953, and was designed to "insure a complete cessation of hostilities and of all acts of armed force in Korea until a final peaceful settlement is achieved.

"No "final peaceful settlement" has been achieved.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Exactly. We are still at war with the Norks.

Maybe this weekend will be the weekend we finally Nukleate Kim Jung Dung (but not the civvy Norks, just their leaders).

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Exactly. We are still at war with the Norks.

Maybe this weekend will be the weekend we finally Nukleate Kim Jung Dung (but not the civvy Norks, just their leaders).

He's just pulling straws and chucking aim at everyone. Even threatened Australia recently.

Well come at me sister with your fancy pants. I'll punch you right in the nuke hole.

*swaggers back to the pub*

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I doubt we won't do anything unless Kim does something something foolish.By his track record I fear this will be sooner rather than later.
I hope um wrong but...

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

NK has minions that read this site, i'll prove it.

I live in an isolated area, i have never devulged my position. In the next 24 hours, i will bring the crap to the surface. He wont like it.

Have to sign out now , i'll be back by the 16th, 2 days after i was pushed out of the old ladies muck hole.

Love you guys.

xox

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
More propaganda from the ultimate midget leader of the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join