It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bug Chasers (Warning Graphic Language)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by alternateheaven
Amuk > Not necessarily, you can quit smoking,

Yeah you cant exactly quit AIDs and there aint no gum or patch to help out.

I think these people are great candidates for the Darwin Awards. The sooner they die the better the Gene pool will be 'survival of the fittest'

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020
Society DOES offer them all that and then some. ....Its working out well for them...

Which is obviously why they're choosing to die.

IMO - something is seriously wrong, in a lot of ways, in a lot of places. Not just with the bug chasers.

Blaming the victims just gets us off the hook - so we don't have to do the work to understand the problems or make the effort to find real solutions...

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Wow,

The sad thing is that I have watched 2 of my friends die from AIDS and it was so heartbreaking to watch my beautiful friends waste away to nothing and wither in pain. I have more friends that are also infected and it makes me ill to think that people are seeking out this most debillitating disease. This is a truly disgusting and totally psychological need to be accepted by the AIDS Community... Or, it is a DEATH WISH, one way or the other it will not only ruin the lives of those who seek it out, but also their families, friends and other people that may be involved or used by that person to get the disease... SICK.

Icelandia

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

Society DOES offer them all that and then some. ....Its working out well for them...

Which is obviously why they're choosing to die.

IMO - something is seriously wrong, in a lot of ways, in a lot of places. Not just with the bug chasers.

Blaming the victims just gets us off the hook - so we don't have to do the work to understand the problems or make the effort to find real solutions...

Nothing more than a desperate grab for attention. "Look at poor me!!! I have AIDS". Sorry but I just cant muster up any pity for these people. Back to basics here: Keep it in your pants...

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I say "good for them!" let em kill each other off... pure brilliance there. Ive made references in past post to homosexuality as being a disease ridden life-styled and Im called a racist pig....maybe this can bolster my cause.

I say let em all give each other aids. its exactly what they deserve. God, I wish this world would stop thinking with its d-ck. This is what it leads to. God bless em, have at it boys....

Firstly people that intend to spread a disease such as HIV are stupid, cruel individuals. Essentially anyone that does something like this is murdering somebody.
Spliff - your blatent homophobia is one thing, but to be pleased that a group of people should die is disgusting. Grow up.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I just cant find it in me to feel sorry for these guys. Who I feel sorry for is those that dont know their new boyfriend is one of these. If you read the article on of the main reasons they wish to catch it is so they can have all the unprotected sex they wish with whoever they wish.

BTW where is Edsinger and Grady? I would have thought they would have loved this

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by paranoia

I say "good for them!" let em kill each other off... pure brilliance there. Ive made references in past post to homosexuality as being a disease ridden life-styled and Im called a racist pig....maybe this can bolster my cause.

I say let em all give each other aids. its exactly what they deserve. God, I wish this world would stop thinking with its d-ck. This is what it leads to. God bless em, have at it boys....

Firstly people that intend to spread a disease such as HIV are stupid, cruel individuals. Essentially anyone that does something like this is murdering somebody.
Spliff - your blatent homophobia is one thing, but to be pleased that a group of people should die is disgusting. Grow up.

So be it, Im a "homophobe" Can you find a definition for that? My websters doesnt list it...sighs

My pleasure is derived from that fact that really outhere ones want to die...good for them. Who am I to impose my views on life? How dare I tell them thats its wrong, right? Ill shut up, and let em die.....Wow, they even have a website...brilliant..

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   

So be it, Im a "homophobe" Can you find a definition for that? My websters doesnt list it...sighs

My pleasure is derived from that fact that really outhere ones want to die...good for them. Who am I to impose my views on life? How dare I tell them thats its wrong, right? Ill shut up, and let em die.....Wow, they even have a website...brilliant..

Yes i know what a homophobe is, as i know what a racist, a nazi, and an ignorant person is. They are all negative in my views and i don't agree with their beliefs. That's neither here nor there, unless you want to get into a debate about it. What is wrong is the fact that somebody who HASN'T asked to get aids gets it unknowingly from some sick individual intent on passing it around.

[edit on 3-2-2005 by paranoia]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by paranoia

Yes i know what a homophobe is, as i know what a racist, a nazi, and an ignorant person is. They are all negative in my views and i don't agree with their beliefs. That's neither here nor there, unless you want to get into a debate about it. What is wrong is the fact that somebody who HASN'T asked to get aids gets it unknowingly from some sick individual intent on passing it around.

[edit on 3-2-2005 by paranoia]

Wrong....By being gay and having sex with other men, they are indeed asking for it. Hell, they are begging for it.....back to square one..keep it in your pants..

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Here is a quote (cleaned up for language) from a "Bug Chaser"

"If I know that he's negative and I'm having sex with him, it sort of gets me off. I'm murdering him in a sense, killing him slowly, and that's sort of, as sick as it sounds, exciting to me."

Its kinda hard to feel sorry for this sicko

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Its kinda hard to feel sorry for this sicko

I agree. Once again, purely self inflicted. No mercy or sympathy..have fun guys...

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Wrong....By being gay and having sex with other men, they are indeed asking for it. Hell, they are begging for it.....back to square one..keep it in your pants..

Not quite. Do you know much about the HIV virus? Again we can get into a lengthy debate about whether (as i assume you believe) this is a "gay virus" or not. The fact is more straight people suffer from HIV than gay people. So your quote doesn't mean anything. Anyone having unprotected sex is "begging for it" as you say.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   

The fact is more straight people suffer from HIV than gay people.

Your source?

Anyone having unprotected sex is "begging for it"

absolutly. Again, for 5th or 6th time now, KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS !!!!! Its spread to the hetero community from bi-sexuals...ok, ok, a few from blood transfusions, but mainly it got here from them. I hold them responsible. (as well as all the idiots who run around and screw anything they can).

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Your source?

www.positiveconnections.org...

www.unicef.org...
For the first time since the start of the epidemic, half the number of people living with HIV/AIDS were women and girls

A few more, if you are really interested.

absolutly. Again, for 5th or 6th time now, KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS !!!!! Its spread to the hetero community from bi-sexuals...ok, ok, a few from blood transfusions, but mainly it got here from them. I hold them responsible. (as well as all the idiots who run around and screw anything they can).

Again, not quite. If you want me to dig up a little research i shall, but the argument that HIV has spread to the entire straight population from some bisexual people is naive.

[edit on 3-2-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
There's all kinds of sexual deviation in this world. I thought autoerotic asphyxiation was about the weirdest thing I ever could imagine sexually.
This does top it.
I wonder if this is limited to the gay crowd, or is it they're the only ones talking about it?

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
I wonder if this is limited to the gay crowd, or is it they're the only ones talking about it?

All the Info I can find about it seems to indicate it is just among Gay Males but even so the effects will be felt all across the board. They admit to getting a sexual charge out of infecting clean people. It seems like they (Bug Chasers) should be jailed for the protection of society.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
First the definition of homophobia is as follows:

ho*mo*pho*bia : The irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals -- ho*mo*pho*bic adj.

It was a straight man who spread aids origonaly, after he found out he had it, he went and had sex with all the women he could, because of the large amount of prostitution in the world it spread to both sexes.

Origonaly it was a disease that monkeys had.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
PARANOIA---> forgive me for not counting AFRICA into this mix. And it doesnt change the fact that it was bisexual males that introduced it to the hetero society..

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
you need to be ready to back up craptual information such as this:

It was a straight man who spread aids origonaly, after he found out he had it, he went and had sex with all the women he could, because of the large amount of prostitution in the world it spread to both sexes.

PLease offer up your information source..even paranoia can do that...

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I dont hate them. I hate their life-style.

First,
to spliff. If only more people were able to make this distinction....

In November 2001 there was a report on this on a show called Disclosure in Canada. Wendy Mesley went to a gay bathhouse to find out why some gay men practice ‘barebacking’ (no condom), and risk their lives.

While there she heard about these men who seek the HIV virus, and managed to interview a gentleman she found on the internet.

WM: And it will be good news when you are tested positive?

PHIL:I think it will be, yes, it's what I want. I'll be happy and celebrate. But I can't tell anybody what I'm celebrating. But I don't really plan on telling anyone that I am positive.

Some of the reasons he gave were that people with AIDS are living longer, it's more accepted now, other men with AIDS don't want to date him and we all go sometimes, he's just choosing how.

In the interview he also makes mention of drug companies saying 'AIDS isn't so bad if you take our pills' and making seem like it's not as horrible a thing to live with as it used to be. Apparently, they advertise their meds quite heavily in gay publications.

It's a good interview; she really tried to find out why he wanted this instead of sensationalizing it.

The Players: Phil

Disclosure: Russian Roulette

edit spelling

[edit on 3-2-2005 by Duzey]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join