It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea numbers stations active

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
North Korea sends chilling coded radio messages to South Korea amid fears of WW3

I don't see it as very "chilling". Posting for those interested in the news surrounding the stations though. I didn't hear the broadcast or look up the recording online. ( Enthusiasts are always recording these.) But if memory serves, this is a slightly different format.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It's all propaganda. It's like Vietnam with Hanoi Jane.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: rjbaggins

Not that I'm not saying it isn't true... But you really bought into the MSM propaganda Hook line and sinker. How do you know what youre being fed is true? Especially with all the lies they feed us.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Velatropa24

No, just a guy who had to spend a year watching these idiots on the border. Really tired of their threats and want to just be done with this crap.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Spent 10 years in nuclear biological and chemical operations and have first hand knowledge as I was usually assigned to the S2/S3 operations and intelligence sections. I didn't even read or listen to the news when I was there.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Let me give you youngsters a little inside dope on numbers.
Back in the day , we had what was called bounce-back procedures that allowed us to sweep larger areas and pin-point any receiver tuned to a certain predetermined frequency. This outdated tech's heyday has past long ago.

This is more show than anything else.

Buck
edit on 23-5-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Forgive my ignorance on that tech flatbush, regardless of how old you're stating it is. You're saying that it's been old news that you can pinpoint any passive receivers tuned to a specific frequency? Thanks in advance for some more details, links, etc.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join