It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea numbers stations active

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I just saw over on Numbers-stations.com that numbers stations in North Korea are live. Scary # who knows what cells where were activated. And if they are true onetime pads we will never know. Numbers-stations twitter

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I wasn't sure what a numbers station was.

edit on 6-5-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

So do you think there are Korean cells on U.S. soil?
edit on 6-5-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jholt5638

That doesn't look good.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Duck and cover

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
audio from the transmission link

+1 more 
posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Scary # who knows what cells where were activated

Or Kim Jong Un was just ordering another box of twinkies.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Encrypted radio broadcasts typically used by intelligence agencies to contact agents embedded in other countries. They were really a big deal during the Cold War when the West was trying to contact it's people behind the Iron Curtain or vice a versa.

It's pretty safe to assume that whatever reason these numbers stations in DPRK just switched on for they don't want any one else to know. A true one time pad cipher is not breakable. The only one who can decipher it is the person who has the key.

Gotta love the old ways.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jholt5638

They've been broadcasting numbers for a few weeks now , could be psychological warfare or maybe they're sending messages to operatives in the South ... time will tell.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jholt5638

Any one speak Korean?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I just saw over on Numbers-stations.com that numbers stations in North Korea are live. Scary # who knows what cells where were activated. And if they are true onetime pads we will never know. Numbers-stations twitter

Havent they been active for a few years now?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Months actually.

Check your Big Empty thread!

+7 more 
posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

Any one speak Korean?

They're ordering the Beef and Broccoli special from the new Korean restaurant in San Diego called Sum Dum Phuk's.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I say no more Twinkies for the fat boy. Although I would personally like to see him get fatter and some kind of heart disease, He doesn't deserve it to be from Twinkies. I don't know who the next guy will be that takes over after he dies, but I hope he is more interested in the development and health of his Country than the maniac that is currently occupying that seat there now.

No more peace for him. I want him to just leave the Country long enough for somebody to have a coup and then arrest him for crimes against humanity when he returns and put him in a cage for all his people to come and see like a kind of zoo. That would be appropriate. Of course we would feed him grass like he tells his people to eat.

enough is enough and he has gone too far for this guy who believes in peace and diplomacy through negotiations when possible. I'm ready for war and would welcome about 3 Neutron low yield low altitude bursts along the border to destroy the tanks and artillery. Atomic demolition mines detonated along the South Korean side to destroy the tunnels and then let the Navy and Air force hit all the launch sites. Then the Army can come in and clean up.

Then I would leave the Korean Peninsula and let them handle everything on their own. It's time to put an end to this war. No more talking or concessions.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Any one speak Korean?

They're ordering the Beef and Broccoli special from the new Korean restaurant in San Diego called Sum Dum Phuk's.

not just any beef
bulgogi

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Probably just a ploy by NoKo to make others think are sleepers in other countries. I can't imagine anyone from there that was let out and able to live in any other country sitting by their radio waiting to carry out orders....they would be enjoying actual freedom and laughing about how they convinced Kim they were going to do his bidding just to get out...

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Any one speak Korean?

Lol
Another one translated to - Agent 29...Agent 36 will pick you up with Rickshaw #11....proceed at once to the corner of Kim Blvd and Kim St...there are a large number of dogs on the loose there....hurry....we are very hungry.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

They would be stupid not to have Nork spooks south of the DMZ. It's a guarantee there are operatives in SK and in Japan.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Sorry but you're really late to the party. Pol is already deciphering this for probably months now. Hell they monitor military frequencies and sky kings. They even have a list of all military designations. It's safe to assume that whenever WW3 begins /pol/ will be all over it in seconds. Think what you will of them but some /pol/ threads are full of really good information but be warned there is a ton of freaky sh!t on that site too. Good thing i'm already "special".

No seriously it's a really scary place and not for the faint of heart.
edit on 6-5-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

I can guarantee you that there are some here in America.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I would imagine. It's easy to blend into places like LA, New York, DC, Chicago, etc.

Basic spycraft dictates they would have at least those places covered. For them to have operatives in South Korea is as simple as crossing the border with a fake ID and an apartment to stay in if they want to blend in with the civilian population. It's also likely they have some spooks in the South Korean military.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join