It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Illegals Commit More Crime? (Video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The 'criminals' are Big Agro and Livestock corporations that hire migrant workers willing to earn less wages and benefits.

If you are a grower, who you gonna hire? Big dumb white college kid who cant take the heat wants breaks, minimum wage, a paycheck?

Or the family of migrant workers been working as pickers in the sun for ever, scratching out a living in their home country, now willing to do the same here?

You're half right...

The illegals shouldn't be here to take those jobs in the first place.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Exactly. IF your thinking they should all be forcibly removed from the usa immediately your right.

Only non criminals should be allowed in the Usa.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

The 'criminals' are Big Agro and Livestock corporations that hire migrant workers willing to earn less wages and benefits.

If you are a grower, who you gonna hire? Big dumb white college kid who cant take the heat wants breaks, minimum wage, a paycheck?

Or the family of migrant workers been working as pickers in the sun for ever, scratching out a living in their home country, now willing to do the same here?

Don't give me this crap either. There are plenty of legals willing to do this work.
I do site some truth to the " doing the jobs americans don't want to do" reasoning.
But criminals prolly aren't doing those jobs either.

"Crap"? No see 'crap', see truth...

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

You're half right...

The illegals shouldn't be here to take those jobs in the first place.

They wouldn't be flooding here to get those jobs if NAFTA didn't exist and the corporations continue to hire while "immigration" looks the other way.

Watch the YouTube i embedded from Food, Inc.

Everyone please just watch the video, to the end...

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

When I was a kid in Chino ca. I grew up with mexican nationals.
To be more direct CHINO SINNERS these kids were gang
members by the second grade. You can't even begin to tell me
if the illegals weren't here, no one would do that job? You are
full of crap if you do. I was out there with them for 20 bucks
on a 10 hour day and that was 1971. I was twelve. Bullsh1t!
Take your vid and put it up where the sun don't shine on
strawberries pal.

Google Chino Sinners if you like:
edit on Rpm50617v49201700000030 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on Rpm50617v50201700000046 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Exactly! The natives are in the past! People should stop bringing up things that happened in the past! Its only the futer that matters!

If someone wants to scream genoside because of Andrew Jaxon I tell them "Um, that was in the past. Next your going to bring up Adolf Hitler".

People need to stop dwelling on the past because its only what GOING to happen that matters.

Randyvs, you and I I swear to god are the only people who get it! At least their are TWO truth seakers on this world!

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

I love you like a brother and that's a lot.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Being in a country ILLEGALY is a crime . So yes illegals ARE CRIMINALS .

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I think we need to curb all illegal immigration for a plethora of reasons.
'

I only need one.

No foreigner has anymore right to come here than the over less than 200 countries in the world.

Fair share.

Fair play.

FOR ALL.

Buy why?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
Yes, thank you. It truly p|sses me off to see these La Raza-types burning American flags and waving the Mexican flag on US soil.

Granted my husband is a legal German immigrant, people overreacting over flags are a big reason why he enjoys brandishing his German flag once in while. Not because it means all that much to him at the end of the day, but because it irks the pearl-clutchers who equal flags as a be all, end all qualifier of personhood.

And also because he's an SF vet and can rub people's nose in it when they bitch. As he pointed out, it's a nice ace up the sleeve to be an immigrant with a US military background-- you can rub in who really earned the right to fly what they please & when.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

You have a husband?

Guess that makes you a hater?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I am convinced that illegal immigration is only desirable by the Globalist/NWO elites who see people of European descent living under Democratic governments as the greatest impediment to their desires for absolute control over the planet. Crime rates are irrelevant in order of importance to them.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

You're husband isn't a militant who wants to break apart the United States and make it Germany West.

Are you familiar with the pro-illegal Hispanic movements like La Raza who believe parts of the American SW are actually Mexican soil?

Those are the dirtbags burning American flags while waving the Mexican flag on US soil that are the problem. Not folks like your husband who are simply proud of their country of origin.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I don't know if they commit more crime but the point is that they shouldn't commit any. We have our own criminals and needn't add any more.
Being illegally in the country, is in itself is a crime and shows no interest in abiding by the law.
What kind of life are you from that makes it ok to live illegally somewhere wich stops you from ever getting a good, normal life?
Secondly, if you are under the radar and can't get into school, universities or get a regulated job, you have to commit crimes to live.
This is NOT an excuse, this is more evidence why illegals will commit more crimes.
The next thing is why are they illegal immigrants in the first place?
Is it because they are upstanding citizens in their country or are they all so poor that they have to resort to infiltrating another country?
Some are surely poor and it is their last resort but by common sense logic, there will be also wanted criminals among them. People who can't afford to stay in their own country as they messed up their lives with crime.

If anyone doubts that there are hardened criminals amongst illegal immigrants they need a reality check.

Since Europe has been infiltrated by young men from dubious countries, it has attracted gangs of the worst kind.
Our kindness is seen as weakness and you can't call these gangs out as that would be 'raciss'.
Yet what on earth are young unemployed males with no ties or love for the countries they venture to supposed to do?

The can't speak the language, their values differ to ours, they have no stake in the well-doing of our native countries.
We are just an unexploited place they can do what they want in, without many repercussions. Partly because they are untraceable and partly because immigrants can somehow do no wrong, because of racism or some crap like that.

How can criminals NOT want to be part of this unlimited playground of raping, staling cheating, drug selling, mild punishment festival of criminal opportunities?

You'd be really naive to think they will miss an opportunity like that. They have nothing to lose, only to gain.

So, yes, there will be by logic, a high amount of criminal activity among illegal immigrants.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

When I was a kid in Chino ca. I grew up with mexican nationals.
To be more direct CHINO SINNERS these kids were gang
members by the second grade. You can't even begin to tell me
if the illegals weren't here, no one would do that job? You are
full of crap if you do. I was out there with them for 20 bucks
on a 10 hour day and that was 1971. I was twelve. Bullsh1t!
Take your vid and put it up where the sun don't shine on
strawberries pal.

Google Chino Sinners if you like:

"When you was a kid" it was different, no s*** "pal".

Now the corporations hire illegals instead of yoots to save money while Immigration makes token raids so as not to affect production.

Of course you never saw all that in the olden times, because it was different, back then

Edit: I guess five minutes of your time was too much to ask, stuck in the past, minds made up, I now what I know and thats all that I know.
edit on 7-5-2017 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

The point you refuse to see is that even mexican nationals have a lot
to say against illegal criminal immigrants. Do you have that
clearly in mind or not? A lot has changed but I still see those guys
and talk to them often.
edit on Ram50717v20201700000057 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join