It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Macron Condemns 'Massive' Hacking Attack as Documents Leaked Online

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Agit8dChop

He's still the favorite and the election is Sunday.
I doubt it's going to be another surprise .

who says that, the media?
pfft, they will say exactly what they're told to say
all over the world the close knit group of elites is being removed

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   

The opinion polls say that but as has been shown recently you can take that with a pinch of salt.
Chances are Macron will still win on Sunday regardless of the leak because for many a Le Pen government is too much to stomach.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

53.83% will be the victor. (i'd tell ya who, but they would kill me)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: gortex

Has his opponent also been hacked? If not, boy this situation sounds very familiar. One sided hacks against political figures is very lame and unfair.

Give it a God damn rest !

Hackers attack the weakly configured sites, starting with Hillary's extremely poor security measures.

Macron is more of the mental midget same.

So they are doing it just for sports to entertain themselves? Thanks for making me laughing.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I don’t think French will give a damn about this leak story. When Hollande’s affair was exposed through photos of him leaving the presidential palace on the back of a scooter for a secret rendezvous with an actress, his approval rating went a bit up.

The whole thing could have the adverse effect.
edit on 6 5 2017 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Ok. Sun is tomorrow.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: milano

53.83% will be the victor. (i'd tell ya who, but they would kill me)

I will. Macron

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

But these French polls have been extremely accurate with this election.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: surnamename57
I don’t think French will give a damn about this leak story. When Hollande’s affair was exposed through photos of him leaving the presidential palace on the back of a scooter for a secret rendezvous with an actress, his approval rating went a bit up.

Well they are French...

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: surnamename57

Well they are French...

Why not Trump supporters as well considering grab-them-by-the-pussy video?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

This stinks Obama long way... They did this just to mock up the Russian narrative.

Cyber security experts disagree.

On Tuesday, Trend Micro’s researchers plan to release their report detailing cyberattacks in recent weeks against Mr. Macron’s campaign — as well as members of Germany’s Konrad-Adenauer Stiftung, a political foundation linked to Chancellor Angela Merkel’s political party — in what appears to be the latest Russian effort to influence political outcomes in the West.
www.nytimes.com...

Not everything is Obama's fault.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Don't underestimate the amount of French who want the Muslims Immigrants out of France.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I don't just as I don't underestimate the amount of French people who want to stay in the EU , keep the Euro and save their failing economy , a Le Pen victory would put all of that at risk.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Russia!

Naturally, it must have been the Yalies in Langley sabotaging the prospects of their brother from another mother.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
What a coincidence... only the left candidate/party gets hacked in the US elections and then 6mos later the same thing happens in France. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Or rather the candidate without links to Russia get's hacked while the one favoured by the Tzar doesn't.

So Marine Le Pen has been forced to look elsewhere for financing.
In 2014, the National Front took Russian loans worth €11m (£9.4m). One of the loans, for €9m, came from a small bank, First Czech Russian Bank, with links to the Kremlin.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Echoing the sentiments of Mr Trump she has also said she wants to ease the sanctions on Russia.
I'm sure it's pure coincidence

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Has his opponent also been hacked? If not, boy this situation sounds very familiar. One sided hacks against political figures is very lame and unfair.

The BBC did an investigation into Le Pen's financial backers, was aired on prime time television.

The media always went after Fillon via his wife and her finances.

The others already had their 'leaks'.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

What I find odd is that some people expect that the informed public would believe that the Central Intelligence Agency, the sinews of the "Deep State," would somehow sabotage the candidacy of an Establishment candidate in favor of one whose platform would undermine its power base. This is what we are expected to believe happened in the United States.

Now we are expected to believe that the Central Intelligence Agency, which has spent the past seventy years dedicated to creating (or imposing, if you must) a new, post-war political order in Europe that eliminates internal conflicts and promotes free trade, would suddenly turn around and undermine the candidacy of the French political leader who most strongly supports that order.

If you don't think Russia is capable of projecting power in the noosphere to achieve its goal of "liberating" the world from the shackles of liberal democracy and international order, then you are clearly a Russophobe.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: bates

The others already had their 'leaks'.

All that was public knowledge. They were not hacked. Fillon may have been sabotaged by the Russians in the hopes that Macron would ultimately prove less popular than Le Pen. Like the American election, the French one is largely between educated urbanites with a stake in French integration, and the unemployed and rural populations who want a radical change of course.

Note a similarity of modus operandi: a vast amount of material is released in such a short time frame that it is impossible to comb through it looking for evidence of actual wrong-doing. This enables innuendos that are not necessarily supported by any evidence.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

If it's news about someone you like it's a hack.

If it's news about someone you don't it's a leak and 'public knowledge' or in the public interest.

These email dumps are just the exact type of info a journalist would get to expose Fillon's wife or Le pen's backers, it's just they're in their raw form and haven't been dressed up by the media for the public yet.

Macron's financial improprieties have been 'public knowledge' for quite some time as well BTW, he came out and said to the world "if you want to say it, make sure you can prove it". Looks like someone has decided to 'prove it'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join