It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Macron Condemns 'Massive' Hacking Attack as Documents Leaked Online

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
9GB of documents to be precise uploaded to a P2P site earlier today , interestingly Macron's team said that genuine files were mixed up with fake ones in order to confuse people , anything negative is a fake file I assume.
It remains to be seen what dirty underware is contained within the files but no doubt there are people going through them right now looking for the dirt.

The details are unclear so far, but Mr Macron's En Marche movement said internal campaign documents, including emails and financial data, had been taken in an "act of massive, co-ordinated hacking". "The leaked files were obtained several weeks ago by hacking personal and professional email accounts of several officials of the movement," it said in a statement. The campaign said the documents showed only legitimate campaign activities.
www.bbc.co.uk...

I wonder who could of done such a thing.

edit on 5-5-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Russia!

Of course.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Has his opponent also been hacked? If not, boy this situation sounds very familiar. One sided hacks against political figures is very lame and unfair.
edit on 5-5-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

This is very interesting. I can't wait to see what secrets pop out and what conspiracies can be generated about who did the hacking, why they did it, and how Trump is to blame.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Lol really? What a silly statement

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

The hot topic is countries trying to influence elections of other countries ,digging the dirt on the candidate you don't support is a way of doing that.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Or politicians could get better IT.

Or air gap their campaign snip.

They know what's coming.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
"Guiccifer 3.0"

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Somebody didn't waste any time getting Penn to paper!

Personally, I don't think the French people are too swayed by this kind of tactic while the politcos will shout a bit, it might be 'shock and awe' in the English speaking world but to the French this is more C'est la vie..they know who they are, and nobody's perfect. Still I guess we'll see the extent of it all, funny thing though..why am I thinking that some daft MI6 guy thought this was a good idea to disrupt France as Britain messes around with BREXIT. The French on the ground like their Euro.
edit on 5-5-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

edit on 5 5 2017 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Really? Please elaborate why that's silly?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Right, because LePen has the best IT support? I really doubt it. Chances are, she's not being targeted, only her opponent. Those who hacked him clearly support her.

So maybe her opponent, like Trump did, should take to the airwaves and ask his supporters to hack her. Then we'll see how good her security is.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Right, because LePen has the best IT support? I really doubt it. Chances are, she's not being targeted, only her opponent. Those who hacked him clearly support her

You don't know that. Could been anyone. Even someone that just likes throwing the proverbial hand grenade in the room to watch what happens.

So maybe her opponent, like Trump did, should take to the airwaves and ask his supporters to hack her. Then we'll see how good her security is.

Right because every one listens to Trump.

What the EFF he do ?

Wave his hand like Ben Kenobi and say hack the DNC using the jedi mind trick ?

LOL Good grief.
edit on 5-5-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Is this about his possible tax evasion through having off shore bank accounts leaked?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Proving that politicians are corrupt is now a bad thing? Do the delusions and mental gymnastics ever stop or is it just a new type of mental illness? Pol already found some condemning evidence for tax evasions and what a surpise for pay to play like a certain Leprechaun. It seems to be the new hip way to make sure you get elected well in her case she lost because a rotten egg has more charisma than her. Career politicians are all corrupt and sometimes really stupid when it comes to cover there tracks [*cough* Huma *cough*] wow sorry i had a frog in my throat.
edit on 5-5-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Russia!

Of course.

anyone who benefits from divided Europe. Russia is among them

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Russia!

Of course.

And Marine Le Pen colluded with those nasty Russians to give Macron an excuse for his upcoming loss.

The latest: qz.com...

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

Russia, America, China, Japan all would benefit greatly if EU is gone. Airbus is a tough competitor for American and Russian aviation industry.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
9GB of documents to be precise uploaded to a P2P site earlier today , interestingly Macron's team said that genuine files were mixed up with fake ones in order to confuse people , anything negative is a fake file I assume.
It remains to be seen what dirty underware is contained within the files but no doubt there are people going through them right now looking for the dirt.

The details are unclear so far, but Mr Macron's En Marche movement said internal campaign documents, including emails and financial data, had been taken in an "act of massive, co-ordinated hacking". "The leaked files were obtained several weeks ago by hacking personal and professional email accounts of several officials of the movement," it said in a statement. The campaign said the documents showed only legitimate campaign activities.
www.bbc.co.uk...

The US.... disguised as someone else....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join