It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Macron Condemns 'Massive' Hacking Attack as Documents Leaked Online

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: gortex

Has his opponent also been hacked? If not, boy this situation sounds very familiar. One sided hacks against political figures is very lame and unfair.

If it sounds familiar then it must mean the side that was hacked has the opposition under surveillance.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

Right, because LePen has the best IT support? I really doubt it. Chances are, she's not being targeted, only her opponent. Those who hacked him clearly support her.

So maybe her opponent, like Trump did, should take to the airwaves and ask his supporters to hack her. Then we'll see how good her security is.

Or maybe some good samaritans don't like candidates with direct ties to George Soros and thus target those individuals.
edit on 5-5-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Do we know any juicy deetails yet?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Well, you don't know anything either so stop thinking your conclusion is fact. Let's look at it realistically, those who hacked him are clearly doing it in support of his opponent. I really doubt some random anarchist did it for poops and giggles. Now the facts about the hack are still new but I would guess this wasn't just one hacker but a group who premeditated this attack. Now what are their goals and who are they? Don't know at this point but hopefully time will tell.

Ummm, you don't recall Trump asking Russia to find Clinton's 30,000 emails via hacking on national TV? Of course you don't.

As far as Trumps involvement with Russia, well that investigation is still on going but considering how many of his people have Russian ties there may be something to this story. You know, if the roles were reversed and a Democrat was in Trumps Russian scandal shoes I know you would be up in arms about it but because you are so partisan and always defend all things Republican Trump and his team get a pass from you.

edit on 5-5-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Oh, I don't doubt that some white power racists hacked him but they aren't the only suspects. Not by a long shot.

Do you support Trump? Do you support his business ties to Soros? Do you support his son-in-laws business ties to Soros?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Ummm, you don't recall Trump asking Russia to find Clinton's 30,000 emails via hacking on national TV? Of course you don't.

As far as Trumps involvement with Russia, well that investigation is still on going but considering how many of his people have Russian ties there may be something to this story. You know, if the roles were reversed and a Democrat was in Trumps Russian scandal shoes I know you would be up in arms about it but because you are so partisan and always defend all things Republican Trump and his team get a pass from you.

Even Feinstein has come out and said theres no evidence so far now. Let it go.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Well that's a leap of logic there but we're all under surveillance to be quite honest. All governments are spying on their citizens, their political leaders, and foreign enemies and allies alike.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I don't care what she said, until the investigation is over it ain't over. Perhaps she should've said she can't comment until the investigation is over because that's how it works.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Oh, I don't doubt that some white power racists hacked him but they aren't the only suspects. Not by a long shot.

Do you support Trump? Do you support his business ties to Soros? Do you support his son-in-laws business ties to Soros?

So white power racists hack a white guy...to help a white woman. Are they racist or misogynistic?
I'm willing to bet that it's an insider in his camp leaking these things and not a "hack".

Yes, I support Trump. No, I don't care about his past loose business dealings with Soros, because of how much Soros is fighting him now. I don't care about his son-in-law, He's not the president and certainly does not have Trump's complete attention on the issues.

edit on 5-5-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Well that's a leap of logic there but we're all under surveillance to be quite honest. All governments are spying on their citizens, their political leaders, and foreign enemies and allies alike.

And none of that has anything to do why spying on a political opponent in an election.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Well I say that because it's mostly white power types I see really attacking Soros but he's generally hated by the right wing regardless because he's their boogyman whose always trying to undermine them. Now that said, I'm not a big fan of his because I watched a short interview he had with 60 Minutes decades ago and when he talked about his past during WWII I was disgusted. But man, white power types really hate a wealthy Jew who they consider a Leftie but little does everyone know these elites aren't Left or Right, they are greedy and in it for themselves playing all sides because you never let a good chaotic situation go to waste and if there isn't one available then they will create it.

So you will attack anyone via Soros yet hold nothing against Team Trump for their ties to Soros? What a lack of integrity you got there.
edit on 5-5-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Huh? You brought it up.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Has his opponent also been hacked? If not, boy this situation sounds very familiar. One sided hacks against political figures is very lame and unfair.

Give it a God damn rest !

Hackers attack the weakly configured sites, starting with Hillary's extremely poor security measures.

Macron is more of the mental midget same.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Right, because LePen has the best IT support? I really doubt it. Chances are, she's not being targeted, only her opponent. Those who hacked him clearly support her.

So maybe her opponent, like Trump did, should take to the airwaves and ask his supporters to hack her. Then we'll see how good her security is.

Evidence (hackers have had no success against her IT)clearly shows LePen does have the better IT support.
Prove your assertion otherwise, in the face of a security breach at Macron

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

He prolly hacked himself so he could blame his opposistion instead.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Only safe bet is to not do illegal crap.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
You old Pelican !

Buck

P. S. Not mention hiding money from the French Tax Authorities in illegal accounts in the Cayman Islands.
edit on 5-5-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I wonder who could of done such a thing.

Russia!

Of course.

I'm starting to think it is the Russians.
They get the info, have their local techs look at it, then give the info to wikileaks and others with post-it notes attached at the juicy points!

But, who cares where it comes from?

Wiki leaks has never produced fake information
The information is usually uncovering a crime that is being hidden from auditors.

Macron might not be punished in a legal sense, but he wont win the election now and that's another country giving the finger to the banking/corporate/elite

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Well I say that because it's mostly white power types I see really attacking Soros but he's generally hated by the right wing regardless because he's their boogyman whose always trying to undermine them.

What planet do you live on??

That guy is one of the biggest POS on the entire planet, and essentially everyone across it that knows much abut him all loathe him... unless they're blind Obama/Hillary/etc worshiping sheep as since he's their financier they have to have undo love/blind eye towards him. And so goes one of the most obscene chapters in the too often obscene pitfalls of mass insanity delivered by partisansnip.

And that (DEVASTATING entire national economies across the globe for the fun of it) is barely scratching the surface.

But hey, if getting off on alleging that essentially every non blind liberal in this whole site must inherently be a white supremacist because hating someone like Soros inherently comes with the territory stokes your ego and helps maintain your ideological self-deception framework, well good luck with that. Seriously. But if that is the case just dont try to act like some kind of logical down to earth human.

edit on 6-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

We don't wonder at all.
The same APT28 and Fancy bear that hacked the DNC.
In a word RUSSIA.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join