It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Feinstein after CIA briefing: Still no evidence of Trump campaign collusion with Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
There is more evidence to throw Hillary and Huma in prison than there ever was for this.

Trump owns a vodka brand- Impeach him for colluding with Russia!
edit on 4-5-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

Elanor Roosevelt would tell 'em to bugger off--though she'd probably be a bit politer about it.

Will every President from here on, regardless of affiliation, have to go through this?? Good grief.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Considering the amount of time, and effort, spent you'd think they'd have come up with something...and that some Congressional "insider" would have leaked something...

What's that...? Nothing's been leaked? How odd...

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I'm not holding my breath. I'm still waiting for evidence that Russian affected the election. We've heard they released propaganda because Putin hates HRC and wanted her to lose and not because they wanted Trump to win (like everyone else in the world...). We've heard they were responsible for the drip-drip of Wikileaks. I do not agree with these conclusions based on what I've been allowed to know. But assuming it's all true, we are missing a key piece of information: If Russian didn't do X the vote would have been Y. Without knowing Y we can't say the election was affected.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Look up Andrew Johnson sometime.

This is hardly a new thing in Washington politics...

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
what part of "not at this time" do people not understand....it's under investigation, which means she can't say until the investigation is concluded....

And how long will this take? Trump may only be in office for a few more years.
I would think the idiots on the left would want to make their point while he was still relevant.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

what part of been investigating since just about this time last year for collusion with the russians don't you understand.
what part of clapper saying no evidence of collusion don't you understand, and now the some six months later they are still saying no evidence. if there was any they would have had it by now. there is none and the only way there will be is if they make some up.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
What's even worse, is now that evidence against Hillary, showing she was protected, is coming out it is being labeled as "Russian hacked" emails.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Clearly this increasingly farcical investigation is a monumental waste of state resources.

I say if these idiot senators want to investigate a non existent plot to satisfy their joint hatred for Trump and the Russian people then they should pay for it with their own money.

Stop wasting the government's time.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Clearly this increasingly farcical investigation is a monumental waste of state resources.

I say if these idiot senators want to investigate a non existent plot to satisfy their joint hatred for Trump and the Russian people then they should pay for it with their own money.

Stop wasting the government's time.

Seriously.

Where's Krazysh0t to bemoan all this waste of taxpayers money? Oh right...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Seems like only yesterday the Dems were mocking Trump's claims of a "rigged" election as the rantings of an unhinged paranoid fool and demanding he accept the election results.
This investigation reminds me of my childhood and that one kid everybody knew who would try to change the rules of the game every time he'd start to lose. Everybody hated that kid.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Clapper and Yates just re-iterated in today's briefing there is no evidence of collusion with Russia and Trump.

But there is a trail to follow on how Trump's name was unmasked and revealed to a journalist. It's still apparently unknown who unmasked Trump and who leaked it.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Don't worry, Dems will keep spending your money looking. Forget about that leak, look into my eyes, the leak doesn't matter.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Susan Rice requested the unmasking, and likely she is the one who steered somebody in the right direction to "obtain" the names.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Susan Rice requested the unmasking, and likely she is the one who steered somebody in the right direction to "obtain" the names.

Ssshhhhh. Look at this coin. See how it spins. The unmasking does not matter. Forget it.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Clapper and Yates just re-iterated in today's briefing there is no evidence of collusion with Russia and Trump.

But there is a trail to follow on how Trump's name was unmasked and revealed to a journalist. It's still apparently unknown who unmasked Trump and who leaked it.

There it is. The Dems are going to keep up the Russia narrative because they need to distract from the unmasking scandal, which definitely was a crime (because there was no legitimate reason to make that info public), and implicates a sizable swath of the Obama administration.
edit on 9-5-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Did that just come out in the briefing? Because Clapper just testified he has no knowledge of who unmasked it. He also did not know how many people could request unmasking in the govt.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Did that just come out in the briefing? Because Clapper just testified he has no knowledge of who unmasked it. He also did not know how many people could request unmasking in the govt.

Rice Admitted she unmasked it. she said she did not leak it though.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Susan Rice Admits To Unmasking ‘US Persons’ In Intelligence Reports

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join