It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upcoming biography says Obama "considered gayness" while in college

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: bknapple32

Well to be fair some of us have said that Melania looks like Caitlyn Jenner.

Oops I read Michelle and not Melania. Oops

Though I will say neither look like Jenner lol
edit on 3-5-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

link   
On topic- This wouldn't really surprise me any (other than the idea that he chose one way or the other), nor does it really matter. It doesn't matter if he's gay, bi or straight, he was our president for 8 long years. Nothing is going to change that.

link   
Hang on a minute... Obama had a gay professor that he looked up to and considered himself gay because of it, but then realised he wasn't... makes Obama secretly gay? Firstly... what? And secondly so f-ing what if he is..

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe Obama would say he CHOSE to be gay at any time. He either is or he isnt. And only he knows that. What I can say is this...

The very idea that he chose to be gay comes from an author who obviously thinks homosexuality is a choice. I would argue Obama and every other rational thinking person not bound by religion does NOT think being gay is a choice.

Thus the author has no clue what theyre talking about

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: RazorV66

Im trying to be respectful with my words here....

Maybe you arent racist. But can you see how calling the only black first lady of the united states of america a tranny can come off as kinda assumed racism?

Libs took the tiniest of jabs at melania and half of trumps voters almost spontaneously combusted from anger

I understand.
I have seen the stories about Michelle Obama and I don't believe them personally.
There have been plenty of ugly white First Lady's from pictures I have seen.
Race has nothing to do with it.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: RazorV66

Im trying to be respectful with my words here....

Maybe you arent racist. But can you see how calling the only black first lady of the united states of america a tranny can come off as kinda assumed racism?

Libs took the tiniest of jabs at melania and half of trumps voters almost spontaneously combusted from anger

I understand.
I have seen the stories about Michelle Obama and I don't believe them personally.
There have been plenty of ugly white First Lady's from pictures I have seen.
Race has nothing to do with it.

Agreed to a point...

But see, you called the white first ladies " ugly" Still not calling them trannies. Theres a big difference.

IF everyone was just complaining about her looks, this would be a moot point. But there are people on ats and in the real world pushing the tranny theory. Its sad.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Well, she looks like a guy sooo....

Bush looked like a monkey and Trump has capatiller on his head. Also Melania looks like shes always trying to hold back a fart.

Can't change any of that nor Obamas sexual orientation.

But we sure can make jokes about it.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It's fake news. It's not documentary evidence. It's opinion. I want to see an Obama quote or video making statement before I believe anything from the haters.

But even so, what difference does it make?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors

Well, she looks like a guy sooo....

Bush looked like a monkey and Trump has capatiller on his head. Also Melania looks like shes always trying to hold back a fart.

Can't change any of that nor Obamas sexual orientation.

But we sure can make jokes about it.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

It's fake news. It's not documentary evidence. It's opinion. I want to see an Obama quote or video making statement before I believe anything from the haters.

But even so, what difference does it make?

Why would Obama even give this author the time of day with a response. Ignore the trolls, dont feed em

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Upcoming biography says Obama "considered gayness" while in college

So it IS a choice after all.

*Neo ducks for cover.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I have been an (admittedly) amateur Obama researcher -- mostly focusing on his origins -- since 2008.

Along the way I have connected with "professional" researchers and authors whose names are well known in the "birther" movement (I do not consider myself a "birther") and surrounding the Arpaio/Zullo investigation.

I have heard many many rumors as a result... Some of them obvious B/S, some of them plausible though unprovable, but there are a few that come up over and over again from different sources that cannot be debunked.

One of those persistent rumors (confirmed by Malik -- Barack's half-brother, and author Ed Klein) is that in 2000, Michelle Obama had a divorce decree drafted (presumably never filed), citing numerous reasons for the failure of the marriage including homosexual affairs by her husband.

Michelle Obama had Divorce Papers Drawn Up...

Personally, other than the deception, I don't care about Obama's rumored bisexuality. Knowing what I know, I am 100% convinced that there was a time period in the 1990's when Obama was deeply involved in the Chicago gay scene. That activity seems to have ended around 2000.

But this is just another of dozens of examples of Obama's life that have been hidden from the public.

I know for a fact that there are at least 2 other books by reputable researchers on Obama's back-story in the works: one is pretty much finished, but awaiting the public release of the Reed Hayes Report and Forlab analysis of the .pdf posted on the White House website in April 2011 purported to be Obama's Certificate of Live Birth.

I have personally contributed some of the research I did at the University of Washington (re: Stanley Ann Dunham, 1961) and Occidental College to one of these efforts and have seen some of the research done by others including someone connected with the Arpaio/Zullo investigation (2011 - 2016).

All I can say is, people are going to be shocked.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

The ignorance some of you racists post is baffling. Michelle couldn't have children if she was a man. But that doesn't matter to the delusional!

Never heard of surrogates ?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

From your article

Their marriage - in its eighth year at the time - was ‘on the rocks’ with Mr Obama so depressed some of his friends feared he was suicidal.

Yawn at fake news

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

From your article

Their marriage - in its eighth year at the time - was ‘on the rocks’ with Mr Obama so depressed some of his friends feared he was suicidal.

Yawn at fake news

You can believe anything you want, sport.

The fact is, much of what you think you know about Obama's past is simply not true.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Also from your article :

The First Lady is supposedly paranoid Mr Obama will cheat on her as John F Kennedy did to his wife. In the book he adds more detail and claims when Mr Obama was studying at Harvard as a law student she would fly into jealous rages when she saw him with other women.

Make up your mind guy, is he gay or not? No research skills on ats these days. NOWHERE in your link is there a mention of Obama being gay

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
or he is just bi?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

From your article

Yawn at fake news

You can believe anything you want, sport.

The fact is, much of what you think you know about Obama's past is simply not true.

Yes, because YOUUUUUU have allllll the answers, sport.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
or he is just bi?

Is trump bi?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
or he is just bi?

Is trump bi?

'