It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upcoming biography says Obama "considered gayness" while in college

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

What racists posts? You do know that the word "racist" has a real meaning, right?

Oh yeah: Anything anti-Obama is automatically racist. I forgot.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Its really simple. The only president in our modern era to be accused of being not born here, a muslim, a communist, gay, married to a tranny... was black.

The rest of us are just calling it like we see it. The vitriol spewed at Obama has never happened to a white presdient

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Let's all pretend, for one minute, that any of this is true. let's pretend Obama is/was/might be gay.

WHO GIVES A @%$#?

There. That great pressing dilemma has been settled. next.

I know who gives a @%$# ... the gay guy the DNC is planning on running as the first homosexual president, that's who! Now not only is Obama the first black president, but he can step up and claim to have been the first gay one too!

Steal the DNC's thunder with their next historic run.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

I'd buy that if they were Aliens. Though. Advanced tech and all. Maybe he's from a planet where everyone's Gay and Straight people are the minority because reproduction is the simplest job, and a Tranny was the best transition he could make.

The ignorance verses imagination is that if he's Gay or Straight it 'matters'.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Correct it is 'just an opinion, man'

So why are ya so uptight about someones opinion that doesn't even affect you? And even go so far as to defend the racist card that was pulled.

Was it racist to say that Melania obviously needs to fart? Or is that ok...I mean, I sure don't want to offend anyone....

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Not to mention that they say they look like monkeys and Michelle is Chewbecca.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Can't believe a word of this story as being true due to the source website being a bunch of nonsense.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Racist means you think you and your denomination are superior, doesn't really matter how or to who.

This is new meaning from it's previous meaning, because everyone incorrectly thought racist applied to specific things, like they still do, so idk why they even made it more 'open' than it was, to include- essentially everything now; as long as you believe you are superior because of that denomination alone. A Christian talking smack about a Muslim is racist now- that was probably the actual turning point of this definition, because that blew my mind as being 'racism'.

In a nutshell it's like gloating almost. To claim ATS isn't racist anyway is absolutely nuts. This place is super racist. It's kept it check though pretty heavy.
edit on 3-5-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: essentialtremors

Ill quote myself.

Its really simple. The only president in our modern era to be accused of being not born here, a muslim, a communist, gay, married to a tranny... was black.

The rest of us are just calling it like we see it. The vitriol spewed at Obama has never happened to a white presdient

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

The ignorance some of you racists post is baffling. Michelle couldn't have children if she was a man. But that doesn't matter to the delusional!

Very true, although it begs the question. But why do you call the post "racists"? What is "racists" about it? If Obama were all white (not just 50%) would the exact same words said about him cause you to claim the post was "racists"? Or do you just think that ANY criticism of someone of color is automatically "racists"?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Not only that, but a lot of people accused him of being half white as well.

That's got to be a really hard thing to hear.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Furthermore, does the implication of a transexual in the WH offend or disgust you for some reason?
Otherwise I just cant figure why the joke bothers you so much.

We get it, you don't like transexuals.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The vitriol spewed at Obama has never happened to a white presdient

Where have you been the last few months?....and "they're" just getting started!

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
This is sure to re-ignite the questions about Obama's sexuality

A new biography of Obama is coming soon. According to reports, it says Obama developed a friendship with an openly-gay college professor, and later he told his girlfriend at the time that he had considered being gay as a result, before deciding against it. It makes it sound like Obama made a conscious decision to be heterosexual.

Except... it doesn't work like that. You don't choose your sexuality.

If the claims in the article (and the book) are true, then it seems certain that Obama really is gay, but has stayed in the closet out of political expediency. It would also explain why he married Michelle. Even if we dismiss the tranny rumors, Barack might have been attracted to Michelle's masculine build.

Even if we dismiss the tranny rumors??? Jesus ATS has gone downhill

We're not dismissing them.

He married Lando Calrissian ffs.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

a reply to: SBMcG

Also from your article :

The First Lady is supposedly paranoid Mr Obama will cheat on her as John F Kennedy did to his wife. In the book he adds more detail and claims when Mr Obama was studying at Harvard as a law student she would fly into jealous rages when she saw him with other women.

Make up your mind guy, is he gay or not? No research skills on ats these days. NOWHERE in your link is there a mention of Obama being gay

I didn't use that article to "prove" Obama had homosexual affairs and expressly stated numerous times in my post that it was a "rumor" (based upon the statements of numerous people).

I used the link to establish the fact that Michelle Obama did have divorce papers drawn up.

I can see how that was not made clear, and apologize for the confusion.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
What?!?

How the hell do you decide to become gay?

We have white people claiming they're black. Men claiming to be women.

Now we have a black ex-president who maybe wanted to be gay!

Maybe I want to live in a world where things make sense.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jafo1973

Relax. It's a fake news.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
OK -- not one but TWO "my bads" here...

First, I knew about a forthcoming Obama origins book and assumed the OP's link went to an article about that book. Instead it went to "Before It's News" -- a site frowned upon (for good reason) here at ATS.

Second, the source of the BIN link the OP is using -- "The King of Shambhala", is a known psychotic and nut. He is an anti-Semite who continuously claims to be the "Messiah". His real name is Geir Smith and he has been a pain in my a** for years. Long story...

Anyway, he's a true nut.

Personally, I think this idiot is a mole to discredit the researchers who investigate Obama's true origins. Or maybe he's just crazy...

Bottom line is, this is on me. The link to a source is sketchy, the source itself is a psycho.

I apologize.
edit on 3-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Correction

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: jafo1973

Relax. It's a fake news.

Oh, okay.

The other crazy # is real.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Oh dear this thread suffered the Hom-Dai.

Hoaxed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join