It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murder Rate In Baltimore Worst Ever, Chicago Paces Record High

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: joemoe

You are right for the majority.
But this problem is with young feral blacks running wild in the inner cities.
The numbers don't lie.

Youre correct, the numbers dont lie, but since theyre "racist" theyll be ignored.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: DAVID64

its humanity man
as a whole we pretty much suck

1 person.....ok
few people......i can deal
few dozen or more.......talk about a nightmare

ive said for years that people are inherently bad..........i still believe that

LoL

Gov Creates Problem.
Problem Works Itself Out
Gov Does not Get The Blame..Humanity does.

Amazing.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
You MUST realize you can't win.

Let me say that again.... you MUST realize YOU CAN'T WIN!!

There is a section of society that must be isolated and delt with, or simply irradicated. I know that seems extreme but we have got to face facts people.

You can't have a discussion with people who are in TOTAL agreement that all their problems are because of the white man. YOU CAN NOT.

Generations...GENERATIONS... Have been told by generations behind them that it comes down to black against white!
How can you even have a discussion regarding such matters???

You absolutely can NOT!!!

There's no middle ground to even begin to open up dialogue.

Slavery was and is horrendous...and granted, I can understand the lingering disgust for these atrocities. However....

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO F#NG REALIZE THAT YOU'RE F#NG FREE!!!???

FREE!!!! to make better choices regardless of economic inequities.. FREE!!!!! to reinvent and invent oneself regardless of supposed roadblocks...

The black community chose to accept hand outs which they accepted as temporary reparations, furthering their ineptitude to secure their place in society.

Well guess what? As a result, the thug community is taking it out on EVERYONE and EVERYTHING!!!! They are exalted as heroes and pioneers within their neighborhoods and amongst their peers, family and friends.

We're all suckers.... WE ARE!!

But what's sad is that we don't realize we have the opportunity to do better given the opportunity to do so.

The thug community doesn't, can't, and won't EVER see it any other way.

SAD.

ARM YOURSELVES.

That's not personal paranoia, that's reality.

BECAUSE THIS THUG CULTURE DOESN'T GIVE TWO SH# ABOUT YOU...YOUR CHILDREN.... YOUR LOVED ONES....OR ANYTHING YOU THINK IS IMPORTANT!!

ITS COMPLETELY SOCIOPATHIC/PSYCHOPATHIC, AND YOU ARE NOTHING BUT IN THE WAY FROM THEM "GETTING MONEY".
edit on E31America/ChicagoWed, 03 May 2017 03:32:17 -05005amWednesdayrd03am by EternalShadow because: add/correction

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: carewemust

Ironically..... as we speak

Chicago police shooting: 2 officers 'targeted,' officials say

The other irony they were there because members of rival gangs "La Raza" and "Saints" were engaged in the gun battle. Both these are hispanic gangs. So much for sanctuary city.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
When slavery was around the worst parts of African culture was brought over with the slaves.

Its a problem our ancestors in their selfish short term thinking created.

The slaves that where sent over where the dregs in the first place. The uneducated, anti social and criminals along with POWs. Thats why there fellow countrymen where so willing to sell them into slavery....... though the same principle I guess applys to Australia and they turned out ok !

And I dont see a solution beyond sterlliation of welfare queens in exchange for their welfare.
edit on 3-5-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
A purge is coming. I guarantee, most of these crazies will end up purging themselves.

Can't wait til they do that. They're doing me a favor to have more space

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
When slavery was around the worst parts of African culture was brought over with the slaves.

Its a problem our ancestors in their selfish short term thinking created.

The slaves that where sent over where the dregs in the first place. The uneducated, anti social and criminals along with POWs. Thats why there fellow countrymen where so willing to sell them into slavery....... though the same principle I guess applys to Australia and they turned out ok !

And I dont see a solution beyond sterlliation of welfare queens in exchange for their welfare.

Wow ok i think you goose stepped right into Nazi. Might want to back that off a bit with the racial hate thing. Ive seen your posts never seen you go that far.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Whats nazi?

Take a goverment check and get a contracrptive shot.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
This nation is seething and I truly believe that we're about to enter a multi-year cycle of civil unrest like we haven't seen since the Civil War.

Why?

I don't really know for sure...

My guess is that there are long-unresolved racial tensions, class-envy, and many folks out there feel they've been stiffed or slighted for one reason or the other.

I have a very bad feeling that we're in for a long, hot, bloody summer.

Posts like Snarl wishing for a reason to shoot these people certainly indicates your post to be correct. It's sickening to see people salivating over the potential opportunity to off another human being.

Divide and Conquer

They are winning, how can we beat them when we at each other's throats? Inner crime is a plague that must be dealt with but discussing it should not be a chance to thinly veil your bigotry.

I will probably be called a leftist SJW snowflake who's been triggered but I don't really care about what people who speak like that think.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

You are aware the Chicago pd is one of the most notoriously corrupt in the country, as well as Chicago politics being right there with them correct?

Maybe there is a correlation between crime and corruption....hmm

Do a little research on the constant finding of the Chicago pd getting caught laundering drug money, facilitating theft sales and the movement of stolen items, taking bribes etc.

Most any massive crime area you find political and law enforcement corruption. Whether it's shoving refugees into cities with no jobs, bribes, or just profiteering.

This is where Jeff sessions is totally inept. The police are part of the problem. They need better training, better pay, and better screening. As a martial artists and teacher I work with a lot of cops. The ones I work with take time to keep their mind and bodies in shape.

Police unions like teacher unions have destroyed what they represent. Good cops don't want a 300 lb partner wit a 87 iq and no marksmanship.

So this is a huge issue, and our current and prior doj is absolutely clueless as to how to adress the issue.

So when Chicago pd cops get targeted you first have to wait and see if they were helping a rival gang before making judgements about why it happened.
edit on 3-5-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

I know and understand more about that than you can ever imagine.

Perhaps some examples are in order ?

Got any ?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

a reply to: luthier

I know and understand more about that than you can ever imagine.

Perhaps some examples are in order ?

Got any ?

www.google.com...

mobile.nytimes.com...

www.google.com...

theintercept.com...

www.google.com...

www.google.com...< br />
www.google.com...

John burge
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Joseph Miedzianowski

Honestly this list could go on for ever.

Let me throw in a Baltimore case

link

Let's hope Jeff sessions isn't too deep into police union pockets. But he sure loves them.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

You are aware the Chicago pd is one of the most notoriously corrupt in the country, as well as Chicago politics being right there with them correct?

Do a little research on the constant finding of the Chicago pd getting caught laundering drug money, facilitating theft sales and the movement of stolen items, taking bribes etc.

Most any massive crime area you find political and law enforcement corruption. Whether it's shoving refugees into cities with no jobs, bribes, or just profiteering.

This is where Jeff sessions is totally inept. The police are part of the problem. They need better training, better pay, and better screening. As a martial artists and teacher I work with a lot of cops. The ones I work with take time to keep their mind and bodies in shape.

Police unions like teacher unions have destroyed what they represent. Good cops don't want a 300 lb partner wit a 87 iq and no marksmanship.

So this is a huge issue, and our current and prior doj is absolutely clueless as to how to adress the issue.

So when Chicago pd cops get targeted you first have to wait and see if they were helping a rival gang before making judgements about why it happened.

While I agree with you that the police are corrupt, it has nothing to do with the black on black violence plaguing the community.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
I went ahead and looked up the per capita murder rate for cities with more than 25,000 people in the United States. I really expected to see Atlanta there, but since it is divvied up into separate cities, they didn't quite make the cut, although you take your life in your hands by going anywhere around there.

According to this source, here are the 30 most murderous cities, counting down to number one:

The countdown for the Top 30 Murder Capitals of America:
Rank City
30 Washington, DC
29 Milwaukee, WI
28 East Chicago, IN
27 Desert Hot Springs, CA
26 Goldsboro, NC
25 Salinas, CA
24 Myrtle Beach, SC
23 Hartford, CT
22 Banning, CA
21 Bessemer, AL
20 Baton Rouge, LA
19 Youngstown, OH
18 Riviera Beach, FL
17 Jackson, MS
16 Cleveland, OH
15 Portsmouth, VA
14 Monroe, LA
13 Newark, NJ
12 Birmingham, AL
11 Wilmington, DE
10 Camden, NJ
9 New Orleans, LA
8 Detroit, MI
7 Flint, MI
6 Petersburg, VA
5 Baltimore, MD
4 St. Louis, MO
3 Gary, IN
2 Chester, PA
1 East St. Louis, IL

www.neighborhoodscout.com...

I am shocked by some of them. I don't even tune into the local Atlanta news anymore, all I see are news of murders and horrible crimes.

People are starting to come unglued. Literally going off their nut about stupid stuff. I suspect that whole generation that was raised to think it was okay to tantrum and let your anger out on other people are now old enough to run around and do just that. It's not just crime and drugs. It's stupid things like giving somebody the evil eye, or bumping into them accidentally in a shopping mall.

A purge is coming. I guarantee, most of these crazies will end up purging themselves.

Now do a list of which party is running them. I think you'll see a correlation

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

While I agree with you that the police are corrupt, it has nothing to do with the black on black violence plaguing the community.

It certainly does if they are perpetuating the system for gains rather than stopping it .

The us is obligated to protect the property and life of people who are in this war zone. It's one of the only things the government is clearly supposed to do. So it's been broken in Chicago and Baltimore for nearly a 100 years. Yet the police rarely are scrutinized for their part along with the mayors etc.

If they are taking part in destroying property, theft, laundering money, murder for hire, and gang bidding then yeah they are part of the problem.

Throw in hand outs for votes instead of real education and bam. A boiler plate.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PepeTalk

Well people are fooled by the dumb ideas of Democrats.

They prefer it to the lack of ideas by most republicans.

People in these cities biggest concern isn't cutting taxes they don't make much money.

So republicans need to be more libertarian and talk about criminal justice reform and creating jobs and education to elevate the poor.

But many of these campaigns just cater to the elites in those cities.

It's a sad state really. Demoplicanism.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

It certainly does if they are perpetuating the system for gains rather than stopping it .

The us is obligated to protect the property and life of people who are in this war zone. It's one of the only things the government is clearly supposed to do. So it's been broken in Chicago and Baltimore for nearly a 100 years. Yet the police rarely are scrutinized for their part along with the mayors etc.

If they are taking part in destroying property, theft, laundering money, murder for hire, and gang bidding then yeah they are part of the problem.

Throw in hand outs for votes instead of real education and bam. A boiler plate.

Most of the violence in Chicago and other urban areas are one thug shooting another thug. Here in Chicago half these killings are over some facebook or instagram diss or some guy butt hurt over his girl seeing another guy. How does a corrupt cop contribute to this?

It doesn't...

This violence is driven by the 75% out of wedlock birth rate in which there are no fathers and positive role models in the community. You basically have a bunch of testosterone laden teens and young men effectively raised by their mothers and grandmothers. As such, they are emotionally effeminate in that they don't think logically or ever learned how to control their emotions which leads to these petty squabbles.

The entire family structure has been destroyed in the black community due to liberalism. It is basically Lord of the Flies in many of these neighborhoods.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Jebus!
This place is slowly turning into Stormfront.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

The cops cotribute by not busting the gangs purposely.

The cops contribute by having the unions push for mandatory minimums in the 90's.

The cops contribute by laundering money and stolen goods for gangs making them more powerful.

They are for hire to assassinate other gang leaders..

They are part of the problem.

And if you don't understand that a corrupt police force doest intend to stop crime but rather further it I don't know what else to say.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join