It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Civilization Search Program Breakthrough Listen detects 11 unique signals

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Where does it specifically state man is Gods only creation? Some nutters will scream end times or science is the devil,but those of us with the view of God as a Scientist would not flip out. Come on He had to be a scientist to get humans so complex and also the universe as well.

Mathematician.. rounded off a few decimals here and there, said to himself "meh, whats the worse that could happen"
edit on 2-5-2017 by Zimnydran because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Making us search for something when we have no idea about location in the entire universe is, in my opinion, BS.

I will give them credibility when they post direct links to all eleven audio files.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The Alien Cilization search Program. Thats a funny name for a program. Made me laugh.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Interesting finds, but on the other hand it's pointless to look into it any further.

Many signals are easily identified. A repetitive signal? pulsar. An irregular signal? could be a binary star system in an elliptical orbit. Or it could be a supernova the had exoplanets as running blockers that disrupted the signals. Besides the mere fact that it would be astro archeology if any signal was detected beyond the edge of our galaxy because those civilizations would be long gone according to Fermi's paradox and general relativity-all we would get is evidence, no contact.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miccey

The confirmation does sound nice but the question is what does it change for us? How big of an impact and how long the impact will last on society?

Will it usher in world peace? Will it change religion? Societal norms? Mass hysteria? Global panic? A complete change in how people view the universe? These are the questions I'm currently interested in. What are we looking at.

REEEEEEALLY small thoughts there aeee....

It would become a LANDSLIDE in days....

Political: IF they indeed are hiding things, there
would become some rather difficult situations...

Religion: Was Jesus an angel, or did we misstake the
word for ALIEN.... What true whats not...

Technology/Development: Race to be first to contact,
to find out who, were, when, what.... That would require
some fancy gadgets...

Thats 3 things that would be advancing in a Lightspeed
pace...

I wouldn't trust anything coming from a project involving "Mr Arab Spring" himself. The social engineers probably get orgasmic just thinking about the upheaval they could cause to world societies with a fabricated alien contact scenario.

I disagree with Springer on this part, this group seems fully loaded with political agenda of the globalist kind.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I really don't care who makes the discovery, just can't wait for everyone to be on the same page so we can move forward.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: GovernmentSauce

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Bar none, the private sector consistently does things better than gov organizations.......

Nonsense. How about the education of lower socioeconomic classes, free healthcare, or improved social mobility? The private sector fares terribly in all these areas (which some might say are pretty damn important). It succeeds only where it can outspend gov't departments and where it can cherry-pick it's clientele.

On topic, remember that the US and Russian governments funded and supported the space race of the 60s, and therefore all achievements of that era are applicable to gov't agencies. I note in particular NASA were able to get to the moon in 7 years from Kennedy's speech. By contrast, how long have the private space industries been active, and what have their major successes been to date?
There's no comparison.

There's far too much ill-informed extreme right-wing 'theory' in the world.

ManBehindthemask is right IMHO. Private does better than gov's do. Maybe a bit of government lying has gone on and a profit seeker will exaggerate successes, but they won't have anything but raw greed to bastardize their results. A gov is seeking power and "power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely".

So entrepreneurs in the private sector [I]don't[/I] want power? Or money ("the root of all evil", if you will)? I STRONGLY disagree with this rather 'rosy-hued' outlook. Especially as there are multinational corporations who have a yearly income greater than the GDP of many of the world's nations, combined.

A quick question: of the world's richest people, how many are government employees / leaders; and how many are private entrepreneurs?
And a second: of the G20 nations, in how many nations would one be paid more in the premier governmental position than being the CEO of that nation's most successful corporation?

I think you can see where I am going with this. There is ultimately more money and power in private enterprise, in the Friedmanite neo-liberal world, than in nation states.

Corporations (non-democratic institutions) also take legal action against nation states (including democratically elected nation states) in order to serve their own interests (thereby prioritising their own singular profit margins and power over the decisions of a democratically-mandated government - or 'the will of the people' as right-wing propoganda is want to call it these days). That's not even mentioning corporate corruption scandals. The idea of 'evil all-pervasive government' belongs more to a mythical past and pulp fiction (or hardline right-wing propoganda and lies) than it does the present. Modern governments are just media-fearing institutions that grease the wheels of free enterprise. I'd be more worried about the greed of CEO 'X' rather than of Prime Minister 'Y'... After all, the world is still suffering from the economic meltdown of 2008 whereby a bubble in sub-prime mortgages (shorthand: greedy traders making money off bad debt) has led to unemployment, lower wages, smaller pensions, higher retirement ages, etc etc etc. What did governments do to mitigate this crisis? Support the hard-luck wealthiest members of society with bank bailouts and tax breaks. The impotent policy maker keepin' those wheels greased...

Oh, and I notice you were unable to produce any evidence to dispute my original argument. In terms of 'the conquest of space' and other topic-related matters, governments have produced the results, private enterprise hasn't.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz

Hi Springer thanks for throwing this out here ,

but for me , its Nothing new,

The Russian Civilians ( USSR ) from the Cold War to Now
have been Hunting researching studying,
at the same time as Americans Were since the 1950s.
The Soviet Government Encouraged its Citizens to Report
and Send Photos & Film to thier Government
just as the Americans Had done in its Own Government
( The UFO CRAZE and Home Movies Craze )
even more so in the Soviet Union in the 1980s ,
The Civilians in Russia even Had UFO Clubs

Just as American has had,
then All of a Sudden the Hunt
was Silenced and then Stopped in the Late 80s
for Some Apparent Reason, Most of US on the
Western side didn't have a Clue in what was
going on over There ,
from the Cause from all the Hype and Propaganda.
during the Cold War

Just Maybe the Ones that have Funded this project
May had those type of Experiences. as in
on The Hunt of UFOS from the 60 to the 80s in Russia
a Great Possibility .

Too bad We didn't have the Technology as we have Now,
back at the UFO ALIEN ET Craze of the 50s

let alone the Strange Happening's and events
Roswell, Lubbock Lights , Montana 1950 UFO incident
Utah 1952 incident , Washington Dc 1952 Incident,

(Murder is the Key. 1947 is Valid as a 70 year Marker. Then Edward Leedskalnin is deceased in 1951, thus 1950 to 1952 are valid.......INRI.......God often chastises man by revealing his judgment at whatever stage the gospel is in, his intentions, surrounding INRI as chastisement. 1950 and 1952 don't have value for that reason. Conversely, Fatima's Prophecy was revealed at the death of Nostradamus and when Edward Leedskalnin left the nazi party, god expended energy to perform the chastisement in revealing his judgment so, may 13 to oct. 13 has no value.......Right now it is 33 Days for Intelligent or 3 Days of Darkness.......with all of our conclusions being valid until God makes the decision, remember, you are given Four Cannon Gospels (luke mark matthew john), with the description of god's mercies deleted from the account in john. So god can react in a few ways, all conclusions pronouncing death, the same as using force against the antichrist) (So the same is true with Nguyen Van Lem the First Resurrection of the Antichrist, after he was put to death in 1968, so that lead to God revealing his hand in 1977 with the Wow Signal!)

Fake News

www.youtube.com...

WOW Signal! is what we are observing, it originated from the earth's moon. (When we find Fatima's Prophecy we find the eclipses around May 13 and Oct 13th at all points along the 2000 year intervals beginning around 4000 B.C.). (Earth's Sun for 33 Days as a gravity pool, and then the Sign of Divorce which follows the Earth's Moon as the center of the Dark Matter Network, the center of the whole activity). God presented a form of chastisement for the death of Nguyen Van Lem, the chastisement we are seeing is recorded in the Pioneer Plaque, so we can attempt to understand the conclusion, but this is nothing new we've haven't discussed.

God established the Constellations Belt (Large Circle Top Left), then around in 4000 Years, from 2000 B.C. to 2000 A.D. the Earth's Magnetic Field synchronizes with Nibiru in the Earth's Sun (Nostradamus's Solution to the "Dragon's Head" (Leo or the Moon's Chain, this is to the Right Side). Finally, in the Bottom Left, you see the Gravity Field of the Earth's Sun Triggered, then to the bottom right you see the Earth's Moon Triggered. the "1 and 1", represents 33 Days and then 3 Days of Darkness, with God making the decision for some variables as we've discussed, all of the antichrist's conclusion are valid, until God reacts to satisfy the law:

1. 8/21 = 3 Days of Darkness (Challenge Response of Euthanasia for Genetic Dan) (death)
2. 8/21 to 9/23 = 33 Days to 3 Days of Darkness (then 5 Months) (death)
3. 8/21 to 9/23 = 33 Days to 7 Years and then 3 Days of Darkness (then 5 Months) (with god's mercies)
4. 8/21 to 9/23 = 33 Days to 7 Years and then 3 Days of Darkness (with all of God's Mercies Invalidated)

All of God's Mercies Invalidated, means no Mars Colony, no Expedition Off World, no Black Knight Satellite (or patmos if that is where John went), and no Higgs Boson. God may decide to see if you follow through with murder/suicide or simply begin to kill to satisfy the sign of divorce, as your lives come to a close. So everything will be settled soon, in terms of murder/suicide with the antichrist.

Alien Signals or Trace Reactions

www.dailymail.co.uk... html
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

1. Pleiades to the Earth's Sun = Nibiru's Original Journey that has threw a few things out of the way, going from the establishment of the constellation's belt/SEAL to its position in the earth's sun
2. Earth's Sun to the Earth's Moon = Nibiru Rainbow that identifies with the process that removes the dimensional limitation and thus our universe as we know it in progressive stages

(i1112.photobucket.com... the ethnic population uses what God considers lethal force against me on a weekly basis, the entire chain of activity is aroused, so it should be very easy to detect what happened. But all of that is not indicative of God's Mercy or the end of your lives in 3 days beginning on 8/21. After the first 24 hours, you should kill genetic dan's population sectors before it is too late while god decides what must be done. In the mean time, shoot me in the head, preferable with a sniper rifle, then observe the 11 signals you are detecting, and then keep silent. I want the nations ready to launch a full spread of nuclear missiles to answer God on 8/21 within 24 hours before your lives come to a close. Don't get too trigger happy, I want god to help kill genetic dan at this level, one or two bullets should be enough, you can shoot me in broad daylight, nothing will happen as you will understand, but I want you to go back to your research immediately. Then continue to be blind and dumb, we will settle this score on 8/21, that you have with God when I do not return, or you can die, Love and Blessings) (We have another 10 hour walk tomorrow, I want everything resolved with what that I've said to you by that time, or else, you will have to die like these ethnic people that can't seem to learn to stop hurting me)
edit on 2-5-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Very nice; private interests taking reigns on what was once only limited to government due to cost and funding... this is the kind of thing that actually empowers the people. University research is typically cloaked so that can be a trickle in release like certain universities are alloted all of the NASA data and of course tightly held.

A cousin of mine he's passed away now lived right outside of DC said we had at least seven space stations... globally mind you this was oh about 15 or 20 years ago when he said this so any confidentiality agreement he signed is void since he has passed. Quite a few family members have worked at NASA for various things and in various sectors.

Of course Russia being involved in this is a nice sort of thing as they basically have been doing most of the space station launches and tech for many years as the US was running delivery services with the shuttle program and satellite launches...

Like Musk getting involved is also a good thing as it offers that private sector competition and helps pull everything out of that whole government control factor and into the hands of the people.

I think moves such as this are the steps to move towards declassification and open society and out of the whole belief led sector of control because oh noes society just cannot handle the truth even when it is out there... when truth is said to be stranger than fiction, who is the stranger when such things are held as fiction? Intolerance over such simple petty little things like hair or skin makes for such a prison instead of a free world.

I think of these signals more like nodes galaxy clusters like axons and well the signals like neurons in the brain and the more closed off one is the more those connections are going to be off limits and controlled.

Subspace signals are very close to that of a crystal wine glass when a wet finger circles it... the crystals in the ears and third eye can attune to them in meditation and concentration, and well those signals like an array can align or fragment based on those connections.

These energies like an array can become a door or gateway of these transmissions internal from the external and vice versa so what nodes or connections are made in inner and outer space? Depends on how much one is open to life.

Mechanically looking for these signals? Sure wave forms the rainbow travels at different lengths red shift moves fastest blue shift slower and the middle green... of course the others in that array are typically unseen but looking into the spectrum of space with UV has shown a vast array previously unseen.

Feel free to image search for space in UV in a browser for some very awe inspiring imagery.

It will be nice to see what comes out of this public array in signal chasing.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I highly doubt that they're going to find anything of significance. This sort of information is too well controlled.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Maybe he just finds the stuff interesting and wants to be a part of the search.

If I had the money I would invest in all kinds of archeological expeditions, or deep sea dives, maybe he is interested in space. Billionaires are still human

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tbchugs

Wow, I going to read that again and listen to Tool's Aenima.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: andrewjerol91

Yes and no. Ancient signals are currently being detected but the mainstream media will not report it usder the guise of unintelligibility of origination.

and no - advanced ET communication is not based on RF or spectral dynamics, it is based on signal non-locality utilizing chaotic resonation circuits designed with Alain Aspect and Bell's Theorem. Research Pietsch, Tenen, etc. Casimir Effct

The tech is black budgeted, of course, and available to the NSA and NRO

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
I wouldn't be surprised if one of public organizations already found intelligent transmissions with undeniable proofs but they won't release it because their job would be done.

Sure. Nobody wants to be the guy credited with discovering (or at least releasing to the public) verified unimpeachable proof of aliens. That sure would be horrible, all right.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
Besides the mere fact that it would be astro archeology if any signal was detected beyond the edge of our galaxy because those civilizations would be long gone according to Fermi's paradox and general relativity-all we would get is evidence, no contact.

I suppose that we might be able to learn something from the old, dead civilizations and their transmissions. Unless they are actual aliens, really weird aliens, who communicate in some way that is completely unfathomable to us, or live in another realm of reality that we can never understand. Which is as possible as anything.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Miccey

The confirmation does sound nice but the question is what does it change for us? How big of an impact and how long the impact will last on society?

Will it usher in world peace? Will it change religion? Societal norms? Mass hysteria? Global panic? A complete change in how people view the universe? These are the questions I'm currently interested in. What are we looking at.

REEEEEEALLY small thoughts there aeee....

It would become a LANDSLIDE in days....

Political: IF they indeed are hiding things, there
would become some rather difficult situations...

Religion: Was Jesus an angel, or did we misstake the
word for ALIEN.... What true whats not...

Technology/Development: Race to be first to contact,
to find out who, were, when, what.... That would require
some fancy gadgets...

Thats 3 things that would be advancing in a Lightspeed
pace...

I wouldn't trust anything coming from a project involving "Mr Arab Spring" himself. The social engineers probably get orgasmic just thinking about the upheaval they could cause to world societies with a fabricated alien contact scenario.

I disagree with Springer on this part, this group seems fully loaded with political agenda of the globalist kind.

I think an alien threat might be their last play at creating their global empire, lol.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I think an alien threat might be their last play at creating their global empire, lol.

So they won't release evidence of aliens because it would be too disruptive to the world's religions and economy, but they could release it because it might be just disruptive enough to the world's religions and economy?

Hmmm...

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I don't see anything about the 11 "hits" on the link, is it anywhere else on the page ?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join