It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Civilization Search Program Breakthrough Listen detects 11 unique signals

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
Billionaires usually don't get rich investing millions just for fun.

No, but they sometimes have to work pretty hard to make sure their tax liability is reasonably low, and donating a big chunk of money to a non-profit organization is a good way to do it.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sakrateri
Anyone look at the board?

The Board of Breakthrough Starshot program consists of:

Stephen Hawking
Yuri Milner, founder of DST Global
Mark Zuckerberg

breakthroughinitiatives.org...

The guy who wants to hide at all costs from extraterrestrial intelligence and the guy who wants to social engineer the world.

What a weird combination, stinks like a social engineering project for globalism.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
I would love for the world to divert all its attention and work towards space travel and it would be a great thing if this is the one discovery that helps make it all possible.

I used to feel that way when I was a kid, when nobody knew a whole lot about space other than it was "UP." We really got the full force of the Cold War PR campaign.

But now that we have many answers we didn't have before, science has taught me that human space travel is a wonderful fantasy, but space is so incredibly, unfathomably big and dangerous that it's pretty obvious that human beings are just not built for it. We're too squishy and delicate to make it. Maybe our robot descendants, but not us. They can put themselves on "standby" for 10,000 years and wake up when they get to where they're going.

So unless somebody actually does come up with "warp drive" (again, good ol' science has shown us how difficult if not impossible that would be), we're not going anywhere. Maybe it would be better for us to figure out how to control our own population so we don't continue to poison the only planet we're going to be living on.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

(.........long story short, our universe is not normal or commonplace, it is specifically designed to isolate and remove any and all hyperdimensions, dimensional activity above a certain degree..........long story store..........god's interactions are limited and redundant to reduce the footprint following his interactions, are somewhat cyclical, when you couple this together with the giving of the gospel's message, then you have most alien abductions and communications paralleling acts of murder..............reaching a climax..........you end up with the antichrist compelling the nations to kill dead work and dead flesh, nothing that has not already happened with the apostle paul, nostradamus, edward leedskalnin..........there's no controversy with god's behavior or mercy, but God limits his interests in wresting with sin, that means you end up with the unfortunate event of roswell, and whatever else the antichrist has planned as a partial extension of that, going to the sign of divorce) (...long story short...god views the use of hyperdimension in our environment, as obstacle to "faith", were supposed to pray until we die, that exposes sinners and removes them from the covenant, i.e. global terrorism and the current global race problem, thats all good and well until God wants us to get rid of dead work and dead flesh, then the hyperdimension expression is ok. (doesn't last long, but it lasts even shorter, when man promotes sin, because of the design of this environment, all that being said)

avenuetour.altervista.org...
www.thehiddenrecords.com...

11 Signals ?(Joseph had a dream about 11 Stars and 11 Sheaves in Genesis, however, the "Sign of Divorce" is associated with the 12 Tribes or Dimensions that includes Joseph in the accounting of the tribes in revelation)

History

1. Pleiades = 33 Degrees and Orion = 3 Degrees (33000 B.C. God began to establish the SEAL/Constellation's Belt, the lord's body is in Pink Crossed out) www.youtube.com...
2. Constellation Leo to Virgo = 33 Days (10000 B.C. God completed the SEAL/Constellation's Belt, and used the sphinx as a reminder is in Green)
3. Earth's Dual Moon System in Yellow, Mars distance and the Galactic Planet's up and down motion are equilavent 33*. (Nibiru is also referred to as SEVEN RAYS, because God disturbed the Pleiades SEVEN STARS, to begin to SEAL/Constellation's Belt. Before he threw Nibiru into our Earth's Sun, and began the Chain of Events we have observed at present, see below:

ancientexplorers.com...
thehiddenrecords.com...

"7 of 9" to describe Nibiru which is in our earth's sun (Seven Rays)
19.5 or 200,000,000 to describe the area of effect or tetrahedron (Ninth Planet)

No Planet Nine, what they observe are trace impact of the original event, in a perfect situation, we could detect an equivalent amount of signals tied into this original activity. However, at the end of time. Since God deals in cyclical behavior. We have to watch at keep points following his original activity of establishing the constellation's belt, and our earth's sun. I may appear that an alien signal was sent, before the I return to the earth, however, the best I can do, before God gives the sign of divorce, is to leave no remains of genetic dan, until the transition to god's mercies are relatively completed during that time, or as we'll have a grounded understanding. God will no longer speak in parables but he will give the antichrist a clear law. Briefly:

www.youtube.com...=14 ............... do you see the map? the dot in balch springs represents the WOW SIGNAL! it is a preliminary disturbance in the SEAL, that was a long time ago. Right now today, there are a few places to look, but it will likely be as we've said, the constellation leo, beginning 33 Days, and ending in Virgo. That should complete the transition to god's mercies, while the antichrist has considerable power. (Right now, you are observing the process of lethal force, the ethnics will take their lives sometimes god will curtail this information to highlight the gospel, now the level of force was good recently, that is you committed murder about 5 times in a week and a half, now we will do this again tomorrow for 10 hours, and tonight we have a nightly walk after dark to keep the ethnic problem tamed for now) (this is a public threat, but we'll take advantage of their need to take their lives, for now) (keep watch, sometimes I can duplicate the behavior, remember you lost both twin towers on 9/11).
edit on 1-5-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
So a private businessman with interests in finding aliens has found alien signals
Mmm
I find this interesting but not on the same level as others

Sound familiar ???????

Does he have Cancer ? fly around A Plane that get refuled by air tankers ?

I bet some are guessing what im talking about !

gotta love Carl Sagan ,

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Nm
edit on 1-5-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
One wonders whether the Russians have the same cover-up mentality as the west, I would venture that the do.

Regarding this SETI endeavor and this type of alien search, it seems to me this all presumes aliens are within our terrestrial technological milieu—it may be that their not.

Also, it seems this type of hunt is strange to say the least in considering the many eyewitness accounts that their here and very close, apparently, therefore to search out into the vast universe seeking alien messages has a bizarre element to it if their right in our midst.

Or maybe were deliberately isolated by, I don’t know, the Grand Universal Council of something or another

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

a reply to: Tagz

I would love for the world to divert all its attention and work towards space travel and it would be a great thing if this is the one discovery that helps make it all possible.

Starfleet academy anyone??? Nah im joking but it would be awesome to see future generation of kids lined up training to be the next space travelers.

Oh oh can i be the dashing yet irresponsible captain who eventually becomes a great captain by defeating a alien incursion to destroy planet earth by a singularity weapon?

I get what you say, but singularity weapon..vis-à-vis Earthmobile nuclear weapons whats the difference?
Who knows who has hands on nuclear weapons, today...now, and how they got there? after 9/11, I distinctly remember G. W. Bush signing off a 9/11 comission, his words, "We must uncover every detail, learn every lesson" pretty much a pack of lies wasn't it! 'every detail' being the operative big lie, as the justice department, the supreme court sought to gag people who had many truths, not just on 9/11 but the whole operation of government/s and how they did/do business, often loose and fast and fecking dangerous, and with people who are still gagged today who do know a lot. I think I prefer a 'singularity weapon' from the aliens, which BTW wouldn't need to be anything like nuclear, just a guided big rock, with a little puff and blow in the right direction..bows and arrows stuff.
The thing is, we have no clue as to what aliens would do, we have even less clue as to what humans actually can do, and have done, but the clues are there.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Hi Springer thanks for throwing this out here ,

but for me , its Nothing new,

The Russian Civilians ( USSR ) from the Cold War to Now
have been Hunting researching studying,
at the same time as Americans Were since the 1950s.
The Soviet Government Encouraged its Citizens to Report
and Send Photos & Film to thier Government
just as the Americans Had done in its Own Government
( The UFO CRAZE and Home Movies Craze )
even more so in the Soviet Union in the 1980s ,
The Civilians in Russia even Had UFO Clubs

Just as American has had,
then All of a Sudden the Hunt
was Silenced and then Stopped in the Late 80s
for Some Apparent Reason, Most of US on the
Western side didn't have a Clue in what was
going on over There ,
from the Cause from all the Hype and Propaganda.
during the Cold War

Just Maybe the Ones that have Funded this project
May had those type of Experiences. as in
on The Hunt of UFOS from the 60 to the 80s in Russia
a Great Possibility .

Too bad We didn't have the Technology as we have Now,
back at the UFO ALIEN ET Craze of the 50s

let alone the Strange Happening's and events
Roswell, Lubbock Lights , Montana 1950 UFO incident
Utah 1952 incident , Washington Dc 1952 Incident,

So Do we have Civilized Worlds out there in the Cosmos ?!

Of Course we Do , We are not ALONE in This Galaxy nor the Universe

Its the BIG Question, if they they could be more advanced then Us
a Civilization type 3 in the Scale? I would seem to think so
there is Stars and Galaxys far Older then this measly Planet ,

Heres Something to think about :

Science had found Possible unexplained ,Mega Structures around a Star
and it has not been Ruled Out , Star KIC8462852
and was all over the Internet, to many sites to post .

Strange Portal Connects Earth to Sun
By Jeanna Bryner , LiveScience Managing Editor | November 3, 2008 08:22am E
www.space.com...

Science is getting to Know more and more about
Understanding Quantum Entanglement of how it works

and for Last:

Perhaps those Civilizations from other Stars ,
that could have a Sentient type Civ 3 level kind of Life !
are NOT from Our Galaxy but are from the THREE DWARF Galaxy's
that are merging into Our Milky way as we Speak!?

Milky Way Owes Its Shape to Crashes With Dwarf Galaxy
By Charles Q. Choi, Space.com Contributor | September 14, 2011 01:01pm ET
www.space.com...

say hello!
My god its full of stars!
-David Bowman

Well here ya go Springer

at least One Major Leader on Earth,

MAY of told the truth!

Russian Prime Minister claims extraterrestrials live among us HD 2012
www.youtube.com...

and we have this!
FMR. PRES.OBAMA SAID SPACE ALIENS CONTROL THE USA N
THEY'RE RESPONSIBLE FOR GOV'T SECRECY BOUT UFOs
www.youtube.com...

Lets Hope they Find more in Signals from these Stars // Planets

and hopfulyl they will point it to a Older Star!

edit on 12017MondayfAmerica/Chicago5120 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 12017MondayfAmerica/Chicago5120 by Wolfenz because: was not done yet drafting

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
They are looking for their own civilization, not a stranger.In this song super-a.narod.ru... , an unfamiliar star is about the sun, forever divorced from home about his planet . They have sadness and hope, the words from the film youtu.be... 1:22 "where is the pope Maybe he is looking for us now? him It has long been gone" about who sent them here, and the war is their 6000 year war with the aborigines of the earth
edit on 1/5/17 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Meh, its nice to see this all happening. We all know space is vast and infinite. Lets say this is all true and we do recieve a message from a star system estimated at least 100 light years away. The time it would take to decipher it and to determine a way of sending it could take years or decades, not to mention the time it takes to send any kind of reply signal through space using our current limited technology.

Need a visual? Here is a youtube video explaining why getting a message from an ET source is inevitably futile for now.

I agree with this guy.

Quantum mechanics suggests that transluminal communication is possible or at least isn't impossible.

Radiowaves are by far too slow at the speed of light to function as the communications infrastructure of technologically advanced ET's who's civilization would likely be interstellar ie: they use some sort of ansible.

But some day, someone's going to figure out how to access some sort of hyperdimensional subspace domain wherein instantaneous communication is possible, and when we do it will be like discovering the Encyclopedia Intergalactica.

Sometimes I wonder if ET's have also managed to learned how to manage the transmigration of the soul, in which case, somewhere down the line, and according to a Democratic Vote, Earth and human civilization will reach the razor's edge of a stark choice.

I think that the answer to the Fermi Paradox is that there is a law prohibiting colonization or the breaking of quarantine until after a certain threshold point is reached by which the "incumbent" has either brought about his/her own extinction or has made the destruction of a perfectly good planet, an inevitability.

I would therefore behoove us to "act as if" and forge forge policy positions that are favorable to our eventual ability to join the league of civilized worlds once we discover the secret of transluminal connectedness and the mapping of spacetime or interdimensional hyperspace.

Surely nothing is ever wasted entirely, not even a good soul.

Here I was thinking "Book of Life" Akashic Record as something that's somehow administered by aliens and/or angels or the two working either hand in hand, or separately (not good).

I know there are many, like Ray Kurzweil, who would like nothing more than to see all of humanity placed within an indestructible digital box, but I would take a pass on that and leave it in God's hands.

I think these things are all connected and that there is certainly more going on than meets the human eye, but my hope and my prayer is that even the higher powers are still trying to figure it all out (what it all means and signifies and represents), and that humanity and our inclusion in the grand scheme of things, for reasons both solipsistic and absurd are nevertheless relevant, even the most relevant, and that's both funny and a precarious and very risky proposition.

Someday, I believe that we have a joke to tell, first at our own expense and then at the expense of absolutely everyone, everywhere.

So hopefully they are awaiting us with a warm reception and opened arms and not simply to reach a consensus that we must be destroyed while our biological and technological and spiritual distinctiveness is added to the Borg cube circling an old star atop our own or another galaxy altogether since they could just as easily be situated anywhere in the known universe if such communications and travel is possible and I think part of the UFO record speaks for itself in this regard.

Civility: Consciously motivated organizational behavior that is ethical in submission to a higher power (wherein there are always higher powers still).

I believe that humanity can teach Civility but with a sense of humor in an awareness of our own absurdity and thus make otherwise humorless aliens laugh out loud, and then and only then will the true reason for our inclusion and not exclusion become apparent, maybe even to the sigh of relief of absolutely everyone involved including God Almighty.

So far we've got a piss poor record, that much is obvious.

The Fermi Paradox (where are they all), when it's resolved, will reveal an ocean of advanced ET civilizations. In fact, it won't be so much like listening in on the mountain of sentient life, but of the whole mountain having come to us, and the City formed by sacred geometry ascending upon the Earth like a Bride.

We are going to marry the universe, for better or for worse. It's inevitable.

When it happens it will happen in spite of ourselves and in spite of the ET's who might have been more interested in our DNA than our sense of humor, mirth and charm and the ability to learn and even to teach a lesson or two along the way all those with ears (or their equivalent) let them hear.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Forgive me for being self-congratulatory but that was rather funny, imho, particularly if "they" secretly read and "process" ATS from only God knows where.

And knowing Google and Facebook, the whole Internet has probably been uploaded to the Dark Knight Satellite/Probe for ansible transmission back to the home world.

What would one say...

Hello.

We're sorry. Please don't kill us, you'll come to like us, eventually. Would you like to get married?

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: GovernmentSauce

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: Springer

Bar none, the private sector consistently does things better than gov organizations.......

Nonsense. How about the education of lower socioeconomic classes, free healthcare, or improved social mobility? The private sector fares terribly in all these areas (which some might say are pretty damn important). It succeeds only where it can outspend gov't departments and where it can cherry-pick it's clientele.

On topic, remember that the US and Russian governments funded and supported the space race of the 60s, and therefore all achievements of that era are applicable to gov't agencies. I note in particular NASA were able to get to the moon in 7 years from Kennedy's speech. By contrast, how long have the private space industries been active, and what have their major successes been to date?
There's no comparison.

There's far too much ill-informed extreme right-wing 'theory' in the world.

ManBehindthemask is right IMHO. Private does better than gov's do. Maybe a bit of government lying has gone on and a profit seeker will exaggerate successes, but they won't have anything but raw greed to bastardize their results. A gov is seeking power and "power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely".
edit on 1-5-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

For me it changes nothing. I always have known simply through logical thought processes. Everyone else who seem to think that the entire universe is there to be looked at for their own personal enjoyment, I cannot say. Their minds will be blown and I figure some will out right try to deny it and claim it as a hoax.

That's the thing about society, it really hasn't changed much since 50 years ago. People are still uneducated and ignorant of the fact that there is life beyond our little blue marble of a planet and life possibly existing beyond our 3 dimensions.

The public must know the truth either way, the longer they are kept from the truth worse off it will be.

I know for a fact the devout religious types will either think it is the end times or question their religious texts or question the validity of the findings for sure. LOL.

Where does it specifically state man is Gods only creation? SOme nutters will scream end times or science is the devil,but those of us with the view of God as a Scientist would not flip out. Come on He had to be a scientist to get humans so complex and also the universe as well.

There are implications in scripture that there R other worlds.

Like Carl Sagan stated, "it would be a shame if we are the only ones who get to enjoy the cosmos".

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Russian oligarchs?

I thought they were all evil enemies who can never be trusted.

Maybe, but if they advance the species of Earth to the stars we may have to back off that rhetoric eh?

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tbchugs

This is probably a very true story. This woman was written about in a book i read a long time ago "The Haunting's of TN". She was followed by this entity from Nashville TN to the Boulder CO. She had been labeled a kook but the PhD's at CSU took her in. She was being raped by something while locked in a special room but the entity would not show when the Dr's where there. One day one of the Dr's got mad and starting yelling at the entity and he was able to photograph the 'orb' phenomena but not just one but hundreds attacking him. Fascinating case of SOMETHING going on. As i type a strange noise is suddenly coming from my PC... creepy.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
A song "hope" , an informal hymn of Soviet cosmonauts: "It is necessary only to learn to wait, it is necessary to be calm and stubborn, so that sometimes can receive joy stingy telegrams"

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The confirmation does sound nice but the question is what does it change for us? How big of an impact and how long the impact will last on society?

Will it usher in world peace? Will it change religion? Societal norms? Mass hysteria? Global panic? A complete change in how people view the universe? These are the questions I'm currently interested in. What are we looking at.

REEEEEEALLY small thoughts there aeee....

It would become a LANDSLIDE in days....

Political: IF they indeed are hiding things, there
would become some rather difficult situations...

Religion: Was Jesus an angel, or did we misstake the
word for ALIEN.... What true whats not...

Technology/Development: Race to be first to contact,
to find out who, were, when, what.... That would require
some fancy gadgets...

Thats 3 things that would be advancing in a Lightspeed
pace...

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
Assuming we have the technology to event detect alien communication.

Your statement made me think of an ants, setting up a system to listen for other ants. Intelligent life is all around them, but they can only comprehend "ant talk" patterns.

Earth could be literally flooded with spillover from communications of intelligence species, but we're using the wrong equipment to listen. Might NOT be electronic in nature. Could be mental. Or, on another plane of existence all-together. Or a totally different form of life. So many possibilities.

Constructing thousands of linked "listening stations" could yield zero results, even though hundreds of intelligent communications are present, at any given moment.

I feel in awe, when considering the enormity of possibilities, and how little we know, and are aware of.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Oligarchs want results for their money. Anyone who believes this has any scientific validity is being a little naive.

edit on 2/5/17 by Astyanax because: well, you know.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join