It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two giant alien spaceships crash-landed in Antarctica: Dr Pete Peterson reported by Wilcock

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Sounds like a tale woven around an astronomical event.

Dragon = Comet.

I think many religions started off that way.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Only proof you need is "Wilcock"
Has that guy ever told the truth?

His name suits him well.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: DJW001

They've probably rerouted latent power from the crystal cells through the matter-antimatter buffers. This will create a trickle-charge that radiates enough quantum heat through the zantillium hull to melt the ice.

The teams are actually using scuba gear to explore.

Alas, little do they know that activating the emergency sub-quantum cells alerts a beacon in the lagrangian points.

The Empire is on its way and we must unite before it's too late!! When will they learn DJ?? WHEN WILL THEY LEARN???!!!

Well that just chaps my hide, the guy on Plebus said Zantillium of hull
strengths could not be found in this galaxy. Last time I'm responding to
a lagrangian beacon.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
So according to wiki, Antarctica was actually pretty warm until about 23 million years ago, after it broke off from Australia.

Now we don't know whether UFO's are aliens, time travelers, or a bit of both. But think about what you'd do if you had time travel technology, but for whatever reason considered it unwise to change history.

Go back 23 million years, and you could do just about whatever you wanted in Antarctica. Heck. Build a civilization there if you want. There is no fear of leaving archaeological evidence behind, because It's all going to go under ice long before the rise of human civilization.

I'm finding Antarctica to be increasingly fascinating. (Although probably just because it makes for good fiction.)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This thread is a bit old, but just throwing this out. This Antartica pic from Google Earth is at coordinates:
-70.159119, 87.726701

It is approximately 12 miles x 5 miles and is obviously being blocked out by Google for some reason. Maybe this is old news to some, but I'm newly curious about things in Antartica.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesjr
This thread is a bit old, but just throwing this out. This Antartica pic from Google Earth is at coordinates:
-70.159119, 87.726701

It is approximately 12 miles x 5 miles and is obviously being blocked out by Google for some reason. Maybe this is old news to some, but I'm newly curious about things in Antartica.

Lol seriously...

That's not old news. That's just pointless. Blocked out... Have you even looked at the rest of antartica on google earth? There are *tons* of low res pixelated areas, streaks of higher res cutting through the land and entire peninsulas and islands that looks like blocky white blurbs. Because they're not mapped. It's that simple.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join