It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two giant alien spaceships crash-landed in Antarctica: Dr Pete Peterson reported by Wilcock

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
SOOO.
I wonder how many sceptics would flip out if it's confirmed .
THEY usually say 'It won't be, so I don't HAVE to think about it" like they can't really HANDLE things like this.
ARE they the annoying screaming girl in horror movies?

Given the lack of credibility in any of these stories just who is experiencing a mental disconnect?
I.E. who is it who really can't handle the truth? LOL

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Too many traffic lights on La Cienega Blvd.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I was raised a Catholic I'm sixty and this aliens are demons belief is not a widely accepted concept of the church and in fact is a very very new age idea not part of any belief system except conspiracy theorists.
So again No.
And no no for the two you raised me.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I was raised a Catholic I'm sixty and this aliens are demons belief is not a widely accepted concept of the church and in fact is a very very new age idea not part of any belief system except conspiracy theorists.

See, that's why the Catholic Church would rather you not read the Bible. Casting demons and healing people were how Jesus and his disciples made their living. Read through the Gospel of Mark and check out where Jesus even says he's calling on the demon Be'elzebub to help him do his miracles. "Divide and conquer" he calls it, but basically he's a sorcerer.

That whole notion of "be more like Jesus" takes on a whole different aspect with that in the equation.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

I am such a sucker for this stuff.

I feel like ET phoning home when I read threads like this.

S&F

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

So again No.
And no no for the two you raised me.

So you were a Catholic who believed that the communion wine turns into Jesus real blood, that the wafer becomes real flesh, that it is not symbolic but a real transformation because a man in a funny hat and dress tells you so
Many Christians in my circle believe it's a demonic agenda, maybe not many outside my circle, so maybe I should have said some instead
Cheers

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

See, that's why the Catholic Church would rather you not read the Bible. Casting demons and healing people were how Jesus and his disciples made their living. Read through the Gospel of Mark and check out where Jesus even says he's calling on the demon Be'elzebub to help him do his miracles. "Divide and conquer" he calls it, but basically he's a sorcerer.

That whole notion of "be more like Jesus" takes on a whole different aspect with that in the equation.

In the Gospel of Mark, you sure?
Maybe in your head...

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No guts to figure it out huh...OK standard DEFLECTION received as USUAL.

ANYONE else who ISN'T trolling?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: Blue Shift

In the Gospel of Mark, you sure?
Maybe in your head...

I think he meant mathew and he doesnt realise this was said by the Pharisees to attack Christ. In Luke you get Jesus response to this attack. Funny people make arguments who clearly never read the bible.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Good catch 2012, and bumped for effort at least.
I personally feel pulled back from this last excursion--
not because 'just Wilcock'; but my pineal gland might
have a couple millimeters too much crust on it to get
tuned into the story. I'll give the guy credit for doing
the Edgar Cayce deal 20+ years of mileage...

Either that or I admittedly am resigned to plain stupid.
In the lack of a final analysis being required: the high
likelihood of both influences at the same time in my
set of circumstances being true, just please man no.

But I want to believe, trust me. I've been praying for
an abduction off this rock for over fifty years-- but you
know how Hell is, we get off not. And it seems Mr. King's
hallmark of repetition can lend itself to the formula as well.
But WTH, torture doesn't have to be original to work. sigh.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Not to give this story credence, but didn't the pole shift happen? I could have sworn they did find evidence for this. Maybe they were trying to land during the pole shift. I am old so memory is not great but I could have sworn the found a Mammoth in Siberia with flowers in its stomach or some such, it was "flash frozen" apparently.

So if the "freezing" was very quick, would that not give the appearance of age? ( not sure how the core sample are being dated, I thought carbon 14 testing didn't work on water) but there are other methodologies that could/can be used?
the maps of Piri Reis maps are quite strange, one story I read based them on Arabic maps, another story was they were from surviving maps from the library of Alexander. I also seem to recall that they were not a "one off" that some other maps had surfaced like it.
and recently they found evidence man was in north America 130000 years ago, was that not about the same time that was given to a site in northern Mexico in the 60's?? I know I found some information on that site not too long ago...

(I apologize for not providing links today I'm suffering a major allergy attack and am having issues thinking clearly, so it could all just be in my jumbled brain)

Edit to add: I did laugh when Wilcox talked about reading 300 books about the subject, I've read half a million books and still do not claim to be expert at anything, I have a personal library of over 3500 books I've read each at leat 10 times.
edit on 2-5-2017 by thedigirati because: I read everything except westerns and romance novels

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Read through the Gospel of Mark and check out where Jesus even says he's calling on the demon Be'elzebub to help him do his miracles. "Divide and conquer" he calls it, but basically he's a sorcerer.

just where in this do you see he says he is getting help from ol be'elzebub.

Matthew 12: 25-28 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
25 And knowing their thoughts Jesus said to them, “[p]Any kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and [q]any city or house divided against itself will not stand. 26 If Satan casts out Satan, he [r]is divided against himself; how then will his kingdom stand? 27 If I by [s]Beelzebul cast out demons, by whom do your sons cast them out? For this reason they will be your judges. 28 But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you. 29 Or how can anyone enter the strong man’s house and carry off his property, unless he first binds the strong man? And then he will plunder his house.

at best it's a what if i do?

and he is not dividing and conquering he is uniting as seen in the next passages.

Matthew 12: 30-32 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
30 He who is not with Me is against Me; and he who does not gather with Me scatters.
31 “Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven. 32 Whoever [ab]speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever [ac]speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.

and it says the same in mark

Mark 3:20-30 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
20 And He *came [h]home, and the crowd *gathered again, to such an extent that they could not even eat a meal. 21 When His own [j]people heard of this, they went out to take custody of Him; for they were saying, “He has lost His senses.” 22 The scribes who came down from Jerusalem were saying, “He is possessed by [k]Beelzebul,” and “He casts out the demons by the ruler of the demons.” 23 And He called them to Himself and began speaking to them in parables, “How can Satan cast out Satan? 24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25 If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. 26 If Satan has risen up against himself and is divided, he cannot stand, but [l]he is finished! 27 But no one can enter the strong man’s house and plunder his property unless he first binds the strong man, and then he will plunder his house.
28 “Truly I say to you, all sins shall be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they utter; 29 but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin”— 30 because they were saying, “He has an unclean spirit.”

edit on 2-5-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
Travels light years and crashes not once but twice . Ummm no .

I've never understood the argument that ET life is somehow supposed to be infallible.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Me, neither...

But, if you've the ability to travel how ever many light years to visit, you'd think you'd have successfully tackled that little landing safely issue...?

Much less crash twice, in essentially the same spot!?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Seriously silly idea, those Aliens drive worse than Parisians, perhaps they broke the L key on their keyboard or somesuch...

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

I think its a very cool story and it would be awesome..."if"...

The idea that two space ships, one with technology even more advanced than the other, both crash landed due to magnetic field disruption over the south pole is a bit much to take. Antarctica can't be the first planetary magnetic pole this super advanced civilization ever encountered...and if we can detect and measure the pole I am willing to bet an advanced civilization could too.
I agree with you. The posting of the article doesn't mean I agree with everything in it.
Moreover, it seems tailored to fit particular pre-disclosure agenda., and to meet the demands of a layer of society, those people who would read such thing.

The real disclosure may say a different story. For me, to be a viable disclosure, it has to have landing operational ships in a central place, not necessarily NY any big capital city would be OK, like Paris, Moscow etc. Then we have to have aliens walking out and speaking infront of TV cameras.

However, a partial disclosure as Wilcock discusses, could indeed be satisfied with less than that. Imagine those ships are not sci-fi but real objects under the ice. I don't imagine the aged Peterson will lie. One should watch his first interviews a decade ago.
He is far from being sci-fi fan and sounds more down to earth than many skeptics.

It is theoretically possible the rulers of the world have chosen a partial disclosure path to release some tech to the public, to increase health and also money in terms of everyday supplies needed to everyone of us, to promote more understanding of the ET reality. As we see from mainstream science the idea of other planets with life sustaining conditions is promoted by NASA and other scientific centers. And only after some period of time we will be officially visited by extraterrestrials. Most likely the kind of human-ET Nordics. So that is a possibility. Although I'd like to see overnight full disclosure on all MSM, by all presidents and religious leaders.
edit on 3-5-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Oh my. Tisk tisk...

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I what are you going on about?
The church doesn't say aliens are demons.
Try to focus ok?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

No people believe the wine becomes blood or the Eucharist becomes flesh. They symbolize those things they don't actually become them. You didn't actually believe Catholics think that do you?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

David Wilcok..........

This is the same dude that claimed to have a CHAIR from UFO.

How forgetful we are.
edit on 3-5-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join