It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two giant alien spaceships crash-landed in Antarctica: Dr Pete Peterson reported by Wilcock

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Raggedyman

No people believe the wine becomes blood or the Eucharist becomes flesh. They symbolize those things they don't actually become them. You didn't actually believe Catholics think that do you?

Look up transubstantiation

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

that is a matter of faith. The sacraments are defined as such by the virtue of God's grace and not scientific investigation. (Although miracles exist). To mess the two topics is to revert back to the time when religion messed with science, only vice versus. Someone wants that to happen, and I see it happen from both sides. Warring fundamentalists prefer the theories of the Middle Ages. And scientists who try to explain everything by the next failed theories. They do not want to admit their science is just a drop in the ocean of the universe created by God. How many more laws we do not know?

A brilliant example of a man of science and discovery who was also a man of faith, Buzz Aldrin, who brought to the Moon the consecrated bread and wine or most holy body and blood.

Before Armstrong and Aldrin stepped out of the lunar module on July 20, 1969, Aldrin unstowed a small plastic container of wine and some bread. He had brought them to the moon from Webster Presbyterian church near Houston, where he was an elder. Aldrin had received permission from the Presbyterian church's general assembly to administer it to himself. In his book Magnificent Desolation he shares the message he then radioed to Nasa: "I would like to request a few moments of silence … and to invite each person listening in, wherever and whomever they may be, to pause for a moment and contemplate the events of the past few hours, and to give thanks in his or her own way." He then ate and drank the elements. The surreal ceremony is described in an article by Aldrin in a 1970 copy of Guideposts magazine: "I poured the wine into the chalice our church had given me. In the one-sixth gravity of the moon the wine curled slowly and gracefully up the side of the cup. It was interesting to think that the very first liquid ever poured on the moon, and the first food eaten there, were communion elements." He also read a section of the gospel of John. During it all, Armstrong, reportedly a deist, is said to have watched respectfully but without making any comment.
www.theguardian.com...
edit on 3-5-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

You look it up.
That's not the beliefs of the church. But you know what...I'm not Catholic any more.
I left the church as soon as I was able. So none of this matters to me at all.
If you want to believe wine actually turns into blood have at it.

What does this have to do with the topic of the thread again?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Strangely enough, most christians believe in aliens, we just call them demons This has been going on since recorded history

And these aliens/demons which ever one might choose. Would either way
be enemies of both God and man. The time is short.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Coordinates? We simply need that. I suppose this "Dr." just forgot about this particular issue.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I can only say this, people think Aliens crash their Spaceships because they "malfuction" because they can travel tru space but on earth suddenly their spaceships against all odds crash.

Sorry but thats a big fat lie, Alien space ships or UFO's can only crash by "purpose" that mean they intended to crash or by another Alien spaceship on the same caliber.

Roswell was the later case. Now about antartica y can only say that yes some nazis went over there and yes Admiral Byrd face them over there with some oher lifeforms that were helping them on both sides, thats it. The rest (big space ships, 500,000 years old and that stuff) i dont know.

But like I said Alien spaceships dont crash because weather problems or magnetic or propulsion problems thats a big fat lie to give us humans some credit and boost our ego.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Remember... if this sounds crazy to you, I just wrote an entire book summarizing all my research into this far-reaching insider testimony.

A billion years ago the Ancient Builder Race, lives up to their name, and builds a base on earth that is located in Antarctica.

500,000 years ago The Empire (Inhabitants of Mars, which is a moon that orbited a super earth that was destroyed in a great war and became the asteroid belt.) sends a ship that crashes above the Ancient Builder Race base.

55,000 years ago the Pre-Adamites, who have elongated skulls, come and crash above the first crash (Empire) that is crashed above the Ancient Builder Race base.

They build a base on top of their crashed space ship, which is on top of the Empires crashed space ship, which is on top of the Ancient Builder Race base. That base lasts until 12,000 years ago.

800 years ago and four layers deep, another unnamed ET race attempts to land and investigate the crowded site.

30 years ago we start to investigate the site without crashing. Proving our superiority.

Sounds legit.

His conclusion was that they were using magnetic propulsion and were disrupted by unique conditions in the polar region

My conclusion would of been that it was a security feature of the billion year old base that kept crashing all the ships. That makes more sense than every advanced civilization being duped by planetary poles. All these ships were obviously trying to access the original base. Billion years old super AI could of been added to this smorgasbord. Then everything would go from legit to totes legit.

The truth is out there in a Youtube video with 23 views and a tweet with no shares.

edit on 3-5-2017 by karmicecstasy because: The Tuesday Group paid me too

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

so no visual evidence, just words on a website?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
All the technology they have, and they can't work out what keeps causing them to crash on our blue marble.
Might not be the smartest aliens in the universe after all.

Maybe he has only just seen The Thing 1982
And thought it was a Ancient Aliens DocU.

Or maybe we're operating off the wrong assumptions here?

Who says it was an accident?

Why does everyone seem to assume that, because all aliens have in common the trait of not being from our Earth, that therefore they must love each other. Join hands and sing (or telepathically broadcast) "Kumbaya"!!!!

One very good reason for it to crash would be if oh say........... another space ship shot it down?

Or maybe it got hit hard in a fight in deep space, just barely managed to crawl to Earth, and then attempted to land in the hope of gathering resources so it could fix itself and go back into space.

originally posted by: Metallicus

Why don't these things ever crash in Central Part of downtown Los Angeles? It seems they always crash somewhere inaccessible and unverifiable. I call B.S.

Earth seems to get (mostly) left out of their interstellar wars, so I'm thinking Earth probably has some kind of neutral diplomatic status.

Showing up near a population center probably violates some kind of treaty or convention that prohibits interfering in the affairs of underdeveloped planets.

Another possibility is that they use nuclear reactors in some kind of Carnot heat cycle. You get the best efficiency from a heat engine if the exhaust temperature is as cold as possible compared with the temperature of the heat reactor.

Meaning, they will likely prefer cold places with abundant cooling water.

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

I think its a very cool story and it would be awesome..."if"...

The idea that two space ships, one with technology even more advanced than the other, both crash landed due to magnetic field disruption over the south pole is a bit much to take. Antarctica can't be the first planetary magnetic pole this super advanced civilization ever encountered...and if we can detect and measure the pole I am willing to bet an advanced civilization could too.

If so then probably the magnetic field disruption was created on purpose by their enemies with the deliberate goal of causing them to crash.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Someone posted Wilcock and Goode are hoaxers.

To that:

Not sure how expanding our conciousness is a hoax as that is what they do.

edit on 3-5-2017 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
If anyone actually takes Wilcock seriously,I feel bad for their critical thinking skills.

To the OP....put my pride and self confidence aside??
Would you like me to put my brain in a jar too??

Wilcock became the charlatan in 2012 when his ascension garbage didn't happen....but he DID make some good cash peddling his stuff til then.
I guess he remodeled his business plan and went back out on the circuit.

Thanks anyways and try not to be duped by these people.

Many did ascend physically or in conciousness. Just because you refused to for what ever reason doesn't mean those who did ascend didn't think. It means they weren't critical of how they were thinking and thus ascended in consciousness. So yes, obviously others didn't use critical thinking as no one ascends if they are critical about it.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

THE 'LOST CITY' OF ANTARCTICA Shock claims massive ancient civilisation lies frozen beneath mile of Antarctic ice – and could even be Atlantis Conspiracy theorists believe that there is a secret city which has frozen over - and it could even be the Lost City of Atlantis www.thesun.co.uk...

Your attempts to ridicule all possibilities of the entire idea are so pathetic...

If it was only Goode, I would be the first one to disregard it, as I did. I don't trust his "contacts" to say the least.

However, the Antarctica theme is much wider than Goode.

Pete Peterson is insider whose interviews are well known for years.

Buzz Oldrin was there and said enigmatic words.

And now, the UK newspapers join the chorus, here is just ONE example. And don't say pls it is wrong that I post those links. If you want to criticize them, do it more intelligently and criticize the core information presented in them. Of course first one has to read it.

www.express.co.uk...

As far as the scientific theories go of how many million years glacial, well they may explain to us also how the Piri Reis map showed the under-glacial terrain in Antarctica in 1513without a single expedition and virtually undiscovered continent at that time. Perhaps the glaciers were not that large in ancient times. It is not me to say how it were. For ex. Siberia and Canada North were believed to be glaciated for long time too, until recent theories explained of a possible tropical ocean, vegetation, with apparent different set of poles at that time. As of how many millions of years back then, I DON'T KNOW and never claimed it otherwise.

To reject the entire idea of under-glacial ancient remnants, based on the most recent discoveries (and not based on Corey Goode, OMG!) is too self-confident and presumptuous to say the least. One may want to browse more google before taking stance of "what cannot be, because it cannot be"...But I see I'm losing my time here...

Corey Goode presents great info in advancing consciousness. That's all it is. In preparation for disclosure. This forum needs to evaluate more of his info as every piece he presents expands denier's consciousness whether they dismiss it or not, that info is embedded in their mind. Everyone's info paints a bigger picture and allows for the push for disclosure that everyone on here wants. So why all the going about with slandering him when he is working with the top honchos for disclosure? It just doesn't make sense; more so for the ATS disclosure supporters thst slander him. The fact that he's still speaking after all the drama someone coming out goes through speaks volumes about him. Hear what he says with an open mind and for what it's worth, if you don't know the blue birds or blue avians for that matter, you will know of them soon as more people will come out and verify, thus the expansion, then disclosure.
edit on 3-5-2017 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

I was raised a Catholic I'm sixty and this aliens are demons belief is not a widely accepted concept of the church and in fact is a very very new age idea not part of any belief system except conspiracy theorists.

See, that's why the Catholic Church would rather you not read the Bible. Casting demons and healing people were how Jesus and his disciples made their living. Read through the Gospel of Mark and check out where Jesus even says he's calling on the demon Be'elzebub to help him do his miracles. "Divide and conquer" he calls it, but basically he's a sorcerer.

That whole notion of "be more like Jesus" takes on a whole different aspect with that in the equation.

Correct.

Would like to add the Catholic Church endorses excorcisms and has had a school to train priests at the Vatican for a few years now. Read "The Rite".

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I am such a sucker for this stuff.

I feel like ET phoning home when I read threads like this.

S&F

Well here we go. Another reputable member of ATS showing an open mind. Disclosure is around the corner now sooner than we think at this rate. That's how it works.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: Blue Shift

I was raised a Catholic I'm sixty and this aliens are demons belief is not a widely accepted concept of the church and in fact is a very very new age idea not part of any belief system except conspiracy theorists.

See, that's why the Catholic Church would rather you not read the Bible. Casting demons and healing people were how Jesus and his disciples made their living. Read through the Gospel of Mark and check out where Jesus even says he's calling on the demon Be'elzebub to help him do his miracles. "Divide and conquer" he calls it, but basically he's a sorcerer.

That whole notion of "be more like Jesus" takes on a whole different aspect with that in the equation.

In the Gospel of Mark, you sure?
Maybe in your head...

I think he meant mathew and he doesnt realise this was said by the Pharisees to attack Christ. In Luke you get Jesus response to this attack. Funny people make arguments who clearly never read the bible.

All anyone needs to read is the Book of John and then close it. When needed of a reminder, back to the Book of John. It's really quite simple. But that's just me I guess.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith
Nonsense. Corey Goode has had much time and opportunity (being willlingly abducted by blue avians/bird people) to present any concrete evidence. Instead, Corey Goode and wilcock present endless stories to keep Gaia tv users entertained. Fantasy does not expand consciousness. Real experiences do. In my opinion, one would be a fool to believe Corey Goode. He served in the national guard ( I believe) not some super secretive UFO program. They make money off people who are seeking awnsers. There is no reason to believe in these people. Many are very gullible in this community.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

David Wilcok..........

This is the same dude that claimed to have a CHAIR from UFO.

How forgetful we are.

So where is the credibility with you and what you say here? David Wilcock presents himself as himself. One having the intestinal fortitude to do that is already headed in the right direction with disclosing his face, name, thoughts for both reading audiences and live audiences when he aims the ball toward the hoop for disclosure. So "how forgetful we are" should hold meaning for you in your own heart as you evaluate your own position not disclosing much of youself. We are blessed for having him and cursed if it is a jagged pill we all swallow when disclosure blows everyone's mind and they can't handle it like they thought they could.

One thing about Corey Goode is he comes right out and says that invoking the name of Jesus Christ holds the malovent beings back from attacking a believer. He has also asked for healing from Christ Jesus and received it. He stated he was healed by a female being named Ka ree, spelling may be wrong, using a crystal thing that pulled entities out of him. And he could see them. Personally he should just stick with Jesus the Christ but I guess the Lord is allowing him to be used to give everyone the disclosure they've been praying for. Corey's choice. But the rest of us who believe in our Lord should pray for his safety as what has physically happened to his body is in part our fault if we prayed for disclosure or fed into it. Prayers being answered through him and he's being put through some physical and mental havoc for it. What a trooper for sure. Understatement but hope you catch my drift.
edit on 4-5-2017 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith
Nonsense. Corey Goode has had much time and opportunity (being willlingly abducted by blue avians/bird people) to present any concrete evidence. Instead, Corey Goode and wilcock present endless stories to keep Gaia tv users entertained. Fantasy does not expand consciousness. Real experiences do. In my opinion, one would be a fool to believe Corey Goode. He served in the national guard ( I believe) not some super secretive UFO program. They make money off people who are seeking awnsers. There is no reason to believe in these people. Many are very gullible in this community.

Not everyone accesses that network. I don't. I go to the blueavians website and he types out the weekly broadcast by the next day. It's a clean format. Combine his info with others and the puzzle pieces come together. It expands our consciousness and pushes for disclosure. I didn't even know about Gaia until recently. Just interested in Corey and what he said a few years back. Struck some cords of truth when he first came out. I was like "who is this?" Then never heard much after. Then thought about him from time to time, then he came back with a double whammy. David Wilcock.

Project Avalon/Camelot had the insiders in the know and viewers, then they started losing them in some forum drama between them; I JUST read about this tonight. Research and you will see if you remain unbiased. You can see what happened. They all are pushing for disclosure. Should work together but even if they don't both are still working for disclosure.

Your conciousness was expanded by choosing blueman and posting on this website. 30 years ago you believing you would be doing this could be viewed as entertaining a fantasy. The deemed gullible manifested the Smartphone and laptop and wifi. And here we all are today.
edit on 4-5-2017 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
you guys can ridicule all you want but i am seriously looking forward to sitting down with 5 seasons and a made for tv movie of this

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I don't know why people are even discussing this... If there are UFOs under the ice then clearly Satan put them there anyway...

But yeah, sounds like a whole lot of woo to me... As they say, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, I don't see that here so moving along.

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join