It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about Jesus Christ

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Ok, so I watched it. It's very fascinating, archaeologically speaking. But it doesn't prove the existence of God or that the person known as Jesus was his son.

Neither do any of your evolutionary proof videos prove evolution is true, they only point to it. This video points not proves. Proof is not the goal.

No other institution is held to gun point to show proof of anything except Christianity. Why?

Why can't you stop them?

You have main stream everything pushing against Christians. You even have atheistic apologetic sites training people how to counter Christianity.
For such a simple logical argument you guys still seem to have your work cut out for ya.

Either your wrong or that is some pretty gnarly brainwashing their doing on Sunday mornings.
edit on 5-5-2017 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CollectSecretHistory

JESUS CHRIST LORD of all is GOD.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: CollectSecretHistory
Why is the Lord Jesus Christ not the Son of God to you?

Jesus is God Himself in spirit. Jesus the body is just physical carrier born without biological Father by virgin Mary.

Why do you think that the Bible is not the complete word of God. I am just looking for those that have a reason on these things and I am not going to be commenting back unless I really feel compelled too. I completely understand that Jesus is God and the Bible is the word of God but I want to know what comes to your mind as a reason if you do not believe so.

God revealed only to his prophets and tasked them to spread out the word.
God does not authorize anyone else.
The word of God were neither written by the prophets nor verified by the prophets.
The disciples of the prophets were not chosen by God to carry out the duty of the prophets.
To qualify as prophets one has to be free from sin. God has ensure every prophets to be free from sin.
The disciples of prophets neither have this qualification nor authorization from God.
The priest, the Pope, the monks, the bishops etc.. has no right from God to act in His name.

However, the prophets are not immortal. They died.
The children of God has grown. No longer mindless barbaric Human who roam the world like animal fighting for survival.
God has will the time has come for His children to learn to walk alone by the power of Free Will He invested in His Children.
God will not intervene any further. For to do so will violate the rule of Free Will.
The task of the prophets is over.
And so the word of God is lost. Forever.
Destroyed by decomposition, wars, natural disasters and other events as the history unfolds. The word of God never really reach us.
What remains today are incomplete fragments written by other people ( Non authorize God prophets ), as witness that God had once walk among us. It does not serve to teach us anything else but a reminder that life goes on and we have to move on our own.
There are so many secrets awaiting for our discovery.
Our journey to the Truth is far and dangerous.
But we have nothing to worry. We are no longer that newborn who dont understand cause and consequences.
We no longer need spanking from God, threatening us with hell, in order to prevent us from killing our brothers and sister for survival.
We are safe within our own laws. We can spank ourselves without God interfering. Thank you.
God has guide us enough to walk on this plane. Our free will has lead to a better world and better future. A world of discovery. A world of science and technology. A world of wonderful imagination and beyond.
And some day, who knows. Maybe we can become a better God the creator in our own right.

edit on 19-5-2017 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Why do you think that the Bible is not the complete word of God.

OK The Bible is The Word of God. But the Ethiopian Church has many more books as The Word of God, take for instance The Book of Enoch, which is mentioned and quoted in Jude 1:14,15 by the way.

I have a post about it : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Why is the Lord Jesus Christ not the Son of God to you? Why do you think that the Bible is not the complete word of God. I am just looking for those that have a reason on these things and I am not going to be commenting back unless I really feel compelled too. I completely understand that Jesus is God and the Bible is the word of God but I want to know what comes to your mind as a reason if you do not believe so.

It's in the nature of the disbeliever to not know Jesus. Hence why god considers them ignorant.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CollectSecretHistory

Jesus has his own God... Thus HE is not God

And the bible is called the word of God by an untrustworthy organization... and the people of that problem

So the words of men is more likely then the words of God

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join