It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen something similar aboard alien crafts?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

The story is about a fake "womb" that they are growing a lamb in. Curious if any abdutees have seen anything remotely similar.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Gimme a break.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: knows_but_doesnt

Hang on a minute, let me go out to the driveway and take a look...

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

It's really amazing the things they pull out of a sex doll.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: knows_but_doesnt
www.cnn.com...

The story is about a fake "womb" that they are growing a lamb in. Curious if any abdutees have seen anything remotely similar.

I wanna live in your world. Seems cooler than mine.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Wombs are sadly lacking but very popular on deep space craft and off planet bases.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

That is an intriguing question if not more than a bit too front loaded for some of the ATS crowd. You can see early on in this thread that some people have little conceptual powers that they are willing to earnestly employ. For others that is a way they keep themselves sane when glimpses of reality slip into their closed realms.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I must admit I have never been abducted, but I have seen these......

www.continentalfoods.co.nz...

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

That is an intriguing question if not more than a bit too front loaded for some of the ATS crowd.

Yes, right. Because aliens would have artificial wombs that "abductees" would be shown. Right. And, they somehow look just like a really first stage sort of prototype for an artificial womb that isn't going to work for any mammal too young to have a well developed umbilical cord large enough to be hooked to this thing. As they haven't got placentas down yet. Yep, that's a "glimpse of 'reality'".

Or, you know, it's a cheesy scene that would have been more apropos for "The Invaders".
edit on 26-4-2017 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

My grandmother always insisted on keeping one in the glove compartment of her car on long trips. You know, just in case.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I love how the OP is taking it as a "given" people have been aboard alien space crafts - that's just a normal thing. The REAL point of the OP is if they've seen similar fake wombs while on board.

Oh ATS. You never cease to make me smile.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

www.cnn.com...

Yes....next question.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

www.cnn.com...

Thatsonly in the older models with the bucket seats. The newer craft come with an atomic assembly unit and a sun roof.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Did they put this in the trunk with the rest of the shopping

vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net...

not my photo by the way !

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

So your answer would have to be yes. The question was have you seen something similar. (Pay attention).

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
At any rate, this is probably going to end up being a very important achievement, right up there with learning how to grow new organs with stem cells.

Although, the video kind of put me off my breakfast.

edit on 26-4-2017 by Junkheap because: I accidentally a word.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam
With the continuous drop in global fertility rates, the dystopian world of Children of Men is looking more realistic in our future.

Experiments like these also makes the stories of the Anunnaki and our genetic manipulation look plausible.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Gimme a break.

Yes.
When will someone take some photos of the inside of one of these craft?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Experiments like these also makes the stories of the Anunnaki and our genetic manipulation look plausible.

Why?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: jafo1973

So your answer would have to be yes. The question was have you seen something similar. (Pay attention).

Well we are not really supposed to talk about it. Intergalactic law forbids discussing technology with class c planets. It was learned that when technology is given to a species they have a tendency to destroy themselves. Not to mention i would hate to have the galactic marshall service come after me. They send you to a penal colony on altair 6 makes hell look like a nice place. When the intergalactic council moves earth to class b we can have further conversations.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join