It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen something similar aboard alien crafts?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
I love how the OP is taking it as a "given" people have been aboard alien space crafts - that's just a normal thing. The REAL point of the OP is if they've seen similar fake wombs while on board.

Oh ATS. You never cease to make me smile.

They have seen them. But they're like "fishbowls" organized in rows and columns. We know that since the 80s.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
could be the same aliens that put Alan Turing on estrogen just before they killed him?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Gimme a break.

Yes.
When will someone take some photos of the inside of one of these craft?

Or a video. I just don't get it. Abductees only need to free themselves of the aliens control, it must be an easy task, they just can go through solid objects, control minds and render invisible, come on... And then, just grab a cellphone, make a video, go to the main control room, hit the alien pilot, land the ship and leave it, how difficult can it be?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: knows_but_doesnt
I asked a serious question as there are many stories from abductees saying their eggs/sperm was "harvested". Why are you guys even READING the "UFO and Alien" forum if you don't even believe in the subject?

Because they're trolls. and BTW it's not a matter of beliefs, there are hundreds of abductees accounts claiming more or less the same things.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

www.cnn.com...

The story is about a fake "womb" that they are growing a lamb in. Curious if any abdutees have seen anything remotely similar.

Abductees have been talking about how the aliens sustain the little fetuses floating on "boxes" since at least the 80s.

We're slowly catching up. Now we need to know how to go through solid objects like walls or render ourselves and our crafts invisible and we're almost there.

By the time we could achieve what's necessary to confront them, it would be too late though...

They have had the cloaking thing down for a long time, as shown in this video at the 4:50 mark.

We also now know that raising our vibrations to a high enough frequency will make us disappear from the physical eye.
All matter is energy. What we see as solid objects are just energy particles vibrating at a low frequency. We can raise our vibration to a higher frequency and pass right through these "solid" objects.

I read about this being tested in the military, and there was one man who walked through the wall right in front of witnesses. He is the only person I've learned about that has achieved this, but it is possible to learn how.

The ETs already know this, so they can walk through walls at will, affect the vibrations of the abductee and take them through the walls back to their ship.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

The frequency issue is crazy. I like how the Coral Castle dude basically called out science and didn't just say he knew how the pyramids were built, he actually did it. Pretty fascinating.

There are definitely some rabbit holes out there.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The frequency issue is crazy. I like how the Coral Castle dude basically called out science and didn't just say he knew how the pyramids were built, he actually did it. Pretty fascinating.

There are definitely some rabbit holes out there.

The younger generation has adopted the word "crazy" to mean something "amazing". So, I have to ask, do you mean "crazy amazing", or something that's insane? Otherwise, I'm not sure how to interpret your post.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Ha! I can see that as I re-read my post. Amazing crazy ;-)

I've read about cultures levitating rocks via song as well. Anywho, we'll see if anyone pops through here with a similar experience regarding the womb deal. When I first saw it it brought back some crazy memories to say the least. The "dream" i had, seeing those people, was in no way sexual but very very disturbing on a level hard to even speak about. It appeared more like torture than pleasure.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Ha! I can see that as I re-read my post. Amazing crazy ;-)

I've read about cultures levitating rocks via song as well. Anywho, we'll see if anyone pops through here with a similar experience regarding the womb deal. When I first saw it it brought back some crazy memories to say the least. The "dream" i had, seeing those people, was in no way sexual but very very disturbing on a level hard to even speak about. It appeared more like torture than pleasure.

I doubt if it was "just a dream".

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Wouldn't that be great. Then we could say which accessories are standard and which are options.
Like automatic Windows and power breaks or even just lower lumbar support on the captain's chair.
Lol

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

Ha ha,ha ha Ha Ha ha Ha yeah

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

Exactly...how difficult could that be.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Who ? Hollywood?

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
Wombs are sadly lacking but very popular on deep space craft and off planet bases.

Trailers for sale or rent.
Wombs to let fifty cents.
No phone no pool no pets
I ain't t got no cigarettes...

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Or try this.
You can see from some posts that some people keep their feet planted firmly on the ground.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Like we have another option. Lol

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

They have confidence issues.
Why they can't get the real thing...

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I've only had one chance to get on one. I got scared and ran away. Which is exactly the correct thing to do. Those things aren't 'aliens'.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: knows_but_doesnt

i didnt know you could have OPs this short, thanks for that first off

also what your saying sounds great, almost makes me wish i was an aware abductee so i could answer your question!

but im guessing, if aliens are harvesting humans somewhere else, then your probably right they are growing them in an artificial womb..... probably creating some form of human that doesn't ask silly questions

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
Wombs are sadly lacking but very popular on deep space craft and off planet bases.

Waaaaay to goo man, throwing gasoline on the
bonnfire

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join