It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen something similar aboard alien crafts?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Still looking for someone to help me build a small starship to escape this hell called Earth. Nothing would make me happier than leaving this cursed blue planet behind. Anyone willing to offer me some help would be greatly appreciated.
edit on 26-4-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Get on the roof of Walmart at midnight tonight.
We pick yo ass up.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Going with the spirit of the thread.

Comments where more along the line of, "Things that make you go Hmmm".

I guess an emoticon would have helped.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Ahahahaah. haha. Must be the other "aliens" from the border.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
Still looking for someone to help me build a small starship to escape this hell called Earth. Nothing would make me happier than leaving this cursed blue planet behind. Anyone willing to offer me some help would be greatly appreciated.

If nothing else, you seem to be a daring individual.
When something breaks down in space, even just a leaking seal.... you die.

I like Earth pretty much, I guess.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I asked a serious question as there are many stories from abductees saying their eggs/sperm was "harvested". Why are you guys even READING the "UFO and Alien" forum if you don't even believe in the subject?

This "artificial womb" would go right in line with many stories I've read regarding the subject of alien/human interaction and hybrid breeding stories (do a simple web search and you'll find tons of info).

For those that can't comprehend this subject matter, please refrain from posting as it is only making you look like you're in the wrong section of ATS.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Seems like it would be a lot easier to just, you know, kidnap some actual human women and use them to grow alien baby hybrids. There are so many people in the world these days that you could probably grab 10,000 women randomly before anybody would even notice.

Why bother with some tube when you can just get the real thing?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: knows_but_doesnt
I asked a serious question as there are many stories from abductees saying their eggs/sperm was "harvested". Why are you guys even READING the "UFO and Alien" forum if you don't even believe in the subject?

This "artificial womb" would go right in line with many stories I've read regarding the subject of alien/human interaction and hybrid breeding stories (do a simple web search and you'll find tons of info).

For those that can't comprehend this subject matter, please refrain from posting as it is only making you look like you're in the wrong section of ATS.

I think the ETs have more sophisticated equipment than a plastic bag. (This shows how far behind we humans are in this field.)
Linda Moulton Howe discusses this at the 1:26:18 mark in this video. She shows drawings of what the abductees have described they witnessed aboard the crafts.

edit on 4/26/2017 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

Being emo is that rough huh?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: knows_but_doesnt

Sorry about the dismissive response so far.

LOL, brain dead clowns responding here have no idea what a 'tree of life' might actually look like.

But also have no conscience about ripping living beings from wombs down here, either.

Life, DNA, an egg, cell division, the womb, reproduction, all spawned long ago from electric mud puddles...

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Well, if I was an alien abductee, I think I'd be more concerned about getting back to earth and cleaning up the mess in my undies, than looking around the craft for an artificial "womb."

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

that is a bit disturbing to view.

not sure what i think of it. but my initial reaction is revulsion.

i've never been on an alien craft so i can't speak to this part of your post.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

The story is about a fake "womb" that they are growing a lamb in. Curious if any abdutees have seen anything remotely similar.

You're at the wrong site to be asking these sought of questions.
Hahaha

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Why would you ask this question? What's your experience with abduction? Can we get some background info to how you came to this...

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Wow, resurrection tubes. That is a little freaky right there for certain.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Yes, a very long time ago I had strange event happen while out in the deep wilderness alone with my dog. I awoke to the tent being filled with bright white light. I call it liquid light as it cast no shadows and although it was insanely bright I didn't need to squint, etc. I awoke the next morning with the tent down on top of me and no recollection of anything but maybe the 5-10 seconds of light, and both my dog and I sitting up wondering wtf.

Later I had dreams of being on a craft, buzzy metal things around my face, little dudes dressed in lab coats working on some humans in what appeared to be like a dentist chair, and along the side of the craft were people in rooms, under plastic - just like in this video - where they were being manipulated repeatedly into orgasm (both men and women). My theory was they were harvesting the energy from the body. Yah, I know how insane this sounds, but when I saw that video on CNN I was like "holy mother of god"....

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

So aliens flew a billion miles just to get people off? Well i guess they didnt charge for it so its ok. Just seems odd they would travel that far to open a brothel
edit on 4/26/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Well, there is no "time" or "distance", but we'll save that for another day.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

The story is about a fake "womb" that they are growing a lamb in. Curious if any abdutees have seen anything remotely similar.

Abductees have been talking about how the aliens sustain the little fetuses floating on "boxes" since at least the 80s.

We're slowly catching up. Now we need to know how to go through solid objects like walls or render ourselves and our crafts invisible and we're almost there.

By the time we could achieve what's necessary to confront them, it would be too late though...
edit on 26-4-2017 by JackHill because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: Aliensun

That is an intriguing question if not more than a bit too front loaded for some of the ATS crowd.

Yes, right. Because aliens would have artificial wombs that "abductees" would be shown. Right. And, they somehow look just like a really first stage sort of prototype for an artificial womb that isn't going to work for any mammal too young to have a well developed umbilical cord large enough to be hooked to this thing. As they haven't got placentas down yet. Yep, that's a "glimpse of 'reality'".

Or, you know, it's a cheesy scene that would have been more apropos for "The Invaders".

It sounds cheesy, therefore it's no happening. Abductees, all of them, are wrong. Case closed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join