It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Nye Saves the world, YAY Science

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: TheScale

Uh it's a safe assumption that those people "triggered" by this are Fox conservatives. Why would centrists and independents even care?

How about because the performance was about this good?

And at least that cheesy.
edit on 26-4-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Aaaaaargggh too chessy for my taste. I bet it sounds way cheesy so I am glad I'm deaf.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Uh it's a safe assumption that those people "triggered" by this are Fox conservatives. Why would centrists and independents even care?

maybe cause some people dont like pseudoscience being pushed as facts to further an agenda

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Transgenderism is not a pseudoscience. And why do they feel like they are pushing their agenda on them? All they have to do is not watch. Simple.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Transgenderism is not a pseudoscience. And why do they feel like they are pushing their agenda on them? All they have to do is not watch. Simple.

theres far more then one episode and its not like they cover that one topic in the first episode either. im guessing u havent watched the show

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

The OP specifically showed those two videos where they talked about transgenderism.
And no I don't watch it and don't care. I just find it amusing that people are being triggered by it.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

The OP specifically showed those two videos where they talked about transgenderism.
And no I don't watch it and don't care. I just find it amusing that people are being triggered by it.

i wish people would stop saying triggered. all its used for today is a way to try and deflect from the actual argument. besides people being passionate about something should be encouraged. but lets just use it to name call and degrade cause thats real mature and furthers any argument. or should we all just lay down and not care about a damn thing. on top of that the show entails many different things. you may want to focus on just those videos but some of us actually watched the show and know thats only a tiny slice of the some of the stuff being spouted out on the show. personally i could care less about the transgender issue. people can be whatever the hell they want imo
edit on 26-4-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I will stop saying people are triggered if the right would stop saying that liberals are always easily triggered. Childish I know but I am just pointing it out to them.

And that's good that you don't care. You have your opinions. I have mine. Just let people live.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I will stop saying people are triggered if the right would stop saying that liberals are always easily triggered. Childish I know but I am just pointing it out to them.

And that's good that you don't care. You have your opinions. I have mine. Just let people live.

so basically your triggered over people saying your triggered and in the process you further the triggered agenda by pushing it yourself. fun lil circle u have going there

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Yep I am infintely triggered.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Wait a minute...I think I'm feeling it. Disco dreidel got me hot.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

You might appreciate this 700 club style program with Bill and Bernie talking climate change. Complete with their bible, The Whole Earth Catalog sitting on the shelf.

Not to mention the Great Seal on his bow tie.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Nye is a lightweight pseudo scientist who at best only has a passing knowledge of scientific theory. He's paid to say what he says and to push an agenda on kids and now he's taken that to this. Its pathetic and disturbing, really. He's a freakish oddity, a sellout to cultural decay and scientific destruction.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Bill peaked in the early 90's as the Speed Walker on Almost Live.

Sorry y'all, hes just a mediocre scientist because he sleeps at Holiday Inns

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Yah my third grader just finished this whole Bill Nye Saves the world, and all the other episodes doomed to be cancelled, and said,"Dad can we throw the football?"

Didn't even think twice about the Bullsh1++.

See ya later Bill.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Yeah. Just gave it 2 minutes.
Lame.

Just no.
So much nope.

ugh

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Bill Nye is a mechanical engineer and has about as much authority on psychology and anatomy as the average youtube commenter. Don't get me wrong, I really like the guy and enjoyed him growing up, but it looks like he is in the elite's backpockets now. Sad.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Meanwhile as we were fighting each other over gay marriage and tranny toilets, the debt grew to $25000000000000 and North Korea got nuclear weapons
edit on 4/27/17 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
So Bill has a new show out called "Bill Nye Saves the world", that just premiered on Netflix recently. IMDB

Very fitting for all the awareness brought to science this past week with the march that Bill would get back in the game educating people again.

Here is a short clip of a music video from his new show called "Sex Junk"

ETA: Bills Icecream Sexuality.

I am speechless, I mean my mind is so blown by the new possibilities that science brings it will take me some time to digest the well represented information.

Way to Go SCIENCE!!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
What the hell did I just watch (the first vid)

They sell that to kids?

I'm out of nice/safe words now.. backing away... geesh..

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join