It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge....Big announcement coming soon! running a few weeks behind schedule.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Tom DeLonge doesn't need any more money, hes mega rich anyway, though I will admit that human greed knows no limit. That aside, I find all this very fascinating and I'm sure smarter people than me will disect this information in the coming weeks and months to see what's there. I'll be keeping an eye on this one for sure, the facts are TDL has been in touch with high level government sources about 'the phenomenon' wikileaks proved this beyond reasonable doubt. The huffpost article also makes for some interesting reading as well, it mentions all unclassified information regarding the phenomenon will be publish to some library in the To The Stars Academy program or something. I do find it quite weird that they are looking to raise money to fund research into paranormal stuff which is off the charts nutjob stuff, anyone reading that article would think he's lost his marbles were it not for the credential of some of his team.

Sorry for the stream of concioussness thinking, overall I think this whole thing is worth keeping an eye on for sure. The UFO subject has been very very, stale for years and this is the first truly interesting development in my memory.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: justwokeup

Money is already clicking upwards
$5 a share min $200

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: zetaReticulous

I don't think he's in it for the money, nor do I think he is "a nutjob". I think he is just a guy who is really interested in the idea of alien visitation who also happens to be a successful musician. Musicians, plumbers, accountants, doctors, teachers, unemployed people, etc can all have the same level of interest in alien visitation, and none of them be in it for the money or be nutjobs.

Having said that, I have no reason to doubt that he possibly had contact with officials whom may have access to classified information. However, that does not mean that the classified information they have access to includes hard evidence of alien visitation -- nor is it necessarily true that such hard evidence even exists at all.

Again, just like disclosure, this whole thing presupposes that there is key secret information at all to disclose or discover.

...But what if there isn't?

I'm not saying that there isn't any classified information; I think it's obvious that there will always be classified information. However, it may be the case that even if all of the classified information is known, it would not necessarily amount to anything game-changing in the way of evidence of alien visitation.

edit on 10/10/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
A good article to read.

A live announcement site.

Sounds like this is legit and may be the most revealing thing in ufo's ever.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: waftist
A good article to read.

So according to this, his "Big Announcement" is nothing specific (no specific new information about UFO sighting cases or the subject of Alien Visitation), but is instead an announcement that he is part of a new group who will be studying those (and other) things.

Don't get me wrong ...I think such a group -- one that seems something like a think-tank -- could be a positive thing. However, if that's his Big Announcement™ that we have all been waiting for, then I say "yawn".

Considering how this has been teased for 6 months, I suppose I was expecting results and findings of his research, not an announcement that he has put together a new group to do yet more research that MAYBE (or maybe not) will sometime in the future lead to a better understanding of the UFO phenomenon, among other subjects.

By the way, your first link did not work for me. In case others have trouble with it like I did, here is a fixed link:

Article (Link Fixed)

edit on 2017/10/11 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Box of Rain

originally posted by: waftist
A good article to read.

So according to this, his "Big Announcement" is nothing specific (no specific new information about UFO sighting cases or the subject of Alien Visitation), but is instead an announcement that he is part of a new group who will be studying those (and other) things.

Don't get me wrong -- I think such a group -- that seems something like a think-tank -- could be a positive thing. However, if that's his Big Announcement™ that we have all been waiting for, then I say "yawn".

Considering how this has been teased for 6 months, I suppose I was expecting results and findings of his research, not an announcement that he has put together a new group to do yet more research that MAYBE (or maybe not) will sometime in the future lead to a better understanding of the UFO phenomenon, among other subjects.

By the way, your first link did not work for me. In case others have trouble with it like I did, here is a fixed link:

Article (Link Fixed)

The Nimitz UFO case was new to me and seems compelling. The navy being outmanoeuvred by a UFO in broad daylight by an object captured on radar is certainly a cut above the normal stories.

Need to follow that.up.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
dpo.tothestarsacademy.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on pm1031pmSat, 14 Oct 2017 20:33:46 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join