It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge....Big announcement coming soon! running a few weeks behind schedule.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
I think this might be the first time I've agreed wholeheartedly with you AM.

You're a handsome devil. There's two.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
so when is the time up for this announcement or did i miss it?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

edit on 57731America/ChicagoThu, 27 Jul 2017 12:57:49 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I think the big announcement has already happened and is well underway as we speak.

As Tom hinted at previously if my recollections are correct, it wont be what you expect.

I may be barking up the wrong tree here but there is a real chance that Toms life may well be at risk but it's not through ET disclosure.

It's more like exposure.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: studio500

Wow wow wow....redemption may be at hand...or destruction.

Popcorn popping.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: studio500
I think the big announcement has already happened and is well underway as we speak.

As Tom hinted at previously if my recollections are correct, it wont be what you expect.

I may be barking up the wrong tree here but there is a real chance that Toms life may well be at risk but it's not through ET disclosure.

It's more like exposure.

Care to be more specific?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I hope Tom announces he's going to retire and stop trying to be Mr. UFO.

I'm so tired of hearing him on here, I'm sure he paid money to be talked about every week.

That grows tiring, all these snake oil salesmen selling feces is getting gross.

Long live the good ole days, where people who ACTUALLY HAVE A GENUINE INTEREST SPEAK FROM THEIR FACTS AND HEARTS.

Someday... someday, ETs will soon come down and tell Tom to stop spreading FUD.

edit on 28-7-2017 by Tranceopticalinclined because: you touch yourself...

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
On July 23rd (6 days ago) on his Facebook page, he posted:

He seems impatient like he wants to announce it NOW, but something/someone(?) perhaps keeps making him postpone it? Lol @ the first comment.
edit on 29-7-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

If he keeps announcing hot air, and that's what it looks like, then it's probably to exploit the "long tail" of his Sekret Machines marketing campaign.

If anyone ever had anything substantial to disclose, that person wouldn't write and sell a book that even insiders find hard to gain any new insights from.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
On July 23rd (6 days ago) on his Facebook page, he posted:

He seems impatient like he wants to announce it NOW, but something/someone(?) perhaps keeps making him postpone it? Lol @ the first comment.

Looks like he is very excited to announce his big PoopKret to the people, so they can rush and buy his new product.

I'm betting a movie deal is the announcement.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
So its been nearly 6 months since he announced he has an announcement to make. Did he ever say anything or are we still waiting?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

We're still waiting , he's busy being a musician right now so disclosure is postponed until further notice of future delays.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

In the meantime I just put on Unacknowledged by Greer. Doing my bit to keep the Shysters fed and clothed.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

He just posted that it's a few more weeks until announcement.

We already know what the announcement is about anyway.....
edit on 10-9-2017 by privatepilotuk because: typo

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: privatepilotuk

Haven't seen that announcement but I do see that on the 7th he reposted the fake UFO pic from the Spielberg TV series , probably a hint of what we've already gathered is correct.
www.facebook.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Posted on the 17th.

Important meeting next week. Can't look like a dirty Skate Rat, apparently. I'm excited for u all, it's coming...
www.facebook.com...

It's coming !

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex It's coming !

i'm on the edge of my seat.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

Yes we all are.

I was wondering if he did a Joint Venture with the scientists and military men 'in the know' for a $lice of the movies pie?

Thinking all this through since his first announcement that he has the goods. I am at the point that unless he promotes the roll out of biological evidence and (or) artifacts, plus unedited documents pertaining to disclosure for science to peer review, he can get lost.

Another guy telling us what we get to hear is just as ludicrous as Greer, Moore, Lazar blah blah.
If we don't get information with out the movie deal and disney toys, he surely must see he is just another target of Mirage men that found another person with a messiah complex that thinks he can save ufology.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

agreed

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

edit on 21-9-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

Important meeting next week. Can't look like a dirty Skate Rat, apparently. I'm excited for u all, it's coming...
www.facebook.com...

Gross.
edit on 21-9-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join