It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophile beaten to death by angry preschool parents

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Good call. I was aware it was an older article, but did not see the post.

Also yes this thread seeems to be a re hash of the old one...my bad.

a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
While I don't condone vigilante violence in any form, laws really need to be harsher for anybody who attacks an innocent CHILD, for gods sake. This guy in Louisiana is serving 13 years for possessing marijuana while this monster only serves 4?!

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I think the killers should be charged, but I salute them. You should do what you feel is right, and beating a repeat pedophile is right, but you should also be prepared to face the consequences of the law.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

This is making the rounds on Twitter. No.

If I caught someone with my child...

That's pretty much all I'm gonna say for right now.

I would bet dollars to donuts this is made by and for a conservative audience trying to tie the two togather..

Propaganda from the right??

Never...

Well, go find me some proof of that.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I would bet dollars to donuts this is made by and for a conservative audience trying to tie the two togather..

Never...

Have you personally met any liberals who feel that way??

Have you ever met a gay person that felt that way???

Ever, once????

These idiot outrage media people specifically put out some nonesense, planning on the opposite political faction running the story , which increases their exposure.. more clicks and veiws.. even the ones following you because they hate you, still generate ad dollars.

That said you couldn't find one group of liberals or homosexuals who would include pedos in their cause..

Not one.

Pedos are a super easy punching bags that no one will defend..

MAYBE, MAYBE and fit the record I totally doubt it because most pedos, I assume keep their heads down, the guy who made the meme is personally a pedo and is trying to piggy back into the LGBT cause.. not that they would have them..

But since it has been the Christian Right swearing to jesus gays are all pedophiles for decades I'm assuming this is one of them.

edit on 24-4-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: SteamyJeans
I don't hold it against those parents but... damn.

Thoughts ?

Mobs, and their insanity, are inexcusable in a decent healthy society.
Each of those mob members should be charged with murder!
What, if you disagree with the law, just do as you please (as if you had a choice) in violation?
Really?

I'm of two minds here. I agree that mobs should not be the dispensers of justice in a civil society. However, in this case, I find my reptilian brain parts taking over when the victim is a child. One of the strongest survival instincts we have is to protect our offspring from harm. I shudder to think what behavior my reptilian brain parts might have produced had any of our children been the victim of abuse.

Those people might all be indicted for murder. But will the jury convict?

It seems to me that his death is the fault of the justice system. That mob was expressing its anger that he was set free. They were telling the government that they want their children to be safe from his kind.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

I can't justify anyone taking the law into there own hand's in this manner but I can certainly understand it and hope truly that they both get away with it and that this send's a clear message to the authority's there that there people will not tolerate either this type of danger to there children or indeed such judicial miscarriage that would allow such a pervert back into society to endanger yet more children so my thought's on these parent's were that perhaps they should have castrated him with a very dirty, rusty and blunt knife but not beaten him to death and over all good on em, I would say shame about the trumpet but hey it can be melted down and used again.

Sorry if I seem insensitive but if this guy was indeed guilty he really should not have been allowed back into society, a wolf in sheep's clothing.

IF however he was released because his original conviction was flawed and there was question over his guilt so cutting his sentence short was the easy way out for the judiciary then it WAS wrong, unfortunately this is lynch mob rage, someone is Believed to be guilty (and in this case if correct then I certainly have no problem with there action) but if they are wrong.
edit on 25-4-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I didn't blame anyone.
If you don't see the difference in how children dress through out the last few decades then you are either to young to have lived it, or just not tuned in. My definition of a child is anyone who is not an adult.

I gave only one of many factors we need to look at. Sorry if you see it as victim blaming, I guess you missed my point.

I'm pretty sure if your saying that how a kid dresses increases the chance of being raped, by definition you are assigning at least partial blame to the victim.

If you see a butt naked 12 year old does that give you the right to rape them!? Of course not.

Who is talking about the right to rape anyone? Again I was mentioning something we need to look at as a community and I'm not saying it will solve the issue, but it's just one factor we can look into. What is everyone else here offering up, but more violence?

Can anyone else think of a solution where it doesn't involve committing a crime to solve a crime? That's a bit harder than telling everyone what you would do if it happened to your child.

I blame society and all the adolescent thinking that's going around.

edit on 25-4-2017 by TheLieWeLive because: spelling

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

If we are going to be humane and not to lower ourselves to the level of animal's then were this type of individual is concerned it must be pointed out that they have a quite different psychology to you or me, they do not see anything wrong with looking at a child as a sex symbol were as most of us can not even imagine a child as a sex symbol and become enraged as our tribal defense mechanism kicks in and we want to protect the youngest and most vulnerable.

Such people can almost never be reformed, there are extenuating circumstances as to how they became like this though, often they were the victim's of abuse themselves and in some theory this causes a fault in the psychology of there brain so that they associate love with sexually abusive behavior but that is and remain's only some psychologist somewhere idea about how this behavior come's to be in some individual's, in other cases is it because the children are vulnerable and it make's them feel powerful to do this to a child but in other cases it is actually part of the culture such as in Afghanistan were girl's are protected by there dowry while little boy's are fair game.

My comment above your's did not reflect my action's as I would take them (unless I was to see this creature looking at one of my kid's or there friend's) but how I feel about this type of individual and sadly it does not reflect him at all since I neither know the fact's of the case nor do I know the circumstances which brought this creature to act this way to children.

There are medical solution's to this type of behavior though and legal one's at least in some country's such as radio Tagging to monitor his movement's and social activity's as well as regular attendance at police station's to confirm his were about's such as we have in the UK and Chemical castration coupled with psychological therapy in an attempt to de-program him from this kind of errant behavior which has probably not been fully used any where if his particular severe malfunction was down to faulty lust and learned behavior related to those physical drives often early in life.

But This type of individual would remain a genuine and abiding threat to the children around him even if these action's were taken as some form's of sexual predator actually have there kick not in there ball's but in there brain's.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: SteamyJeans
I don't hold it against those parents but... damn.

Thoughts ?

Mobs, and their insanity, are inexcusable in a decent healthy society.
Each of those mob members should be charged with murder!
What, if you disagree with the law, just do as you please (as if you had a choice) in violation?
Really?

I'm of two minds here. I agree that mobs should not be the dispensers of justice in a civil society. However, in this case, I find my reptilian brain parts taking over when the victim is a child.

The difference between insanity and sanity is that the sane person does not believe his thoughts/feelings, and thus, are less likely to go off and commit atrocity.
No one deliberately harms another unless he hosts some 'belief' or other!
A difference between a child and an adult is that the adult does not act on impulses, but reasons.
Mob mentality is another psychology.
And that mob, like every strong right arm, is the strong right arm of God!
So, no judgment.
But legally?

One of the strongest survival instincts we have is to protect our offspring from harm. I shudder to think what behavior my reptilian brain parts might have produced had any of our children been the victim of abuse.

We'll never Know until we have the experience.

Those people might all be indicted for murder. But will the jury convict?

Good question.
That's why I'm not on juries.
Also the corruption of the legal system.
Depending where, they might well not.

It seems to me that his death is the fault of the justice system. That mob was expressing its anger that he was set free. They were telling the government that they want their children to be safe from his kind.

That, too.
But I don't condone it, nor do I condemn it.
Would I do it?
Who knows until that moment? *__-

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Never...

Have you personally met any liberals who feel that way??

Have you ever met a gay person that felt that way???

Ever, once????

These idiot outrage media people specifically put out some nonesense, planning on the opposite political faction running the story , which increases their exposure.. more clicks and veiws.. even the ones following you because they hate you, still generate ad dollars.

That said you couldn't find one group of liberals or homosexuals who would include pedos in their cause..

Not one.

Pedos are a super easy punching bags that no one will defend..

MAYBE, MAYBE and fit the record I totally doubt it because most pedos, I assume keep their heads down, the guy who made the meme is personally a pedo and is trying to piggy back into the LGBT cause.. not that they would have them..

But since it has been the Christian Right swearing to jesus gays are all pedophiles for decades I'm assuming this is one of them.

Lol you need to relax on the hyperbole before you hyperventilate bud. I didn't say or imply that gays are pedos, but a group of pedos wants to be included in the acronym. Go read about Todd Nickerson.

Gay people don't feel that way. But thats the issue with the self-righteous left, gotta shoehorn groups together for the new "flavor of the month" minority. Gay people are furious with this banner, but as usual the left eats its own.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

And another GOOD NEWS human interest story.

Pedophile drinks poison while jury reads his guilty verdict in court.

nypost.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

I read when some one was messed up in the head like this
among the NA indigenous peoples of North America. Many
tribes had similar policies. I read the most common of those
policies was to take the person away from the village and
bash their head in with a rock and leave them for buzzards
and coyotes. They would not allow him to be on the sacred
ground of their ancestors. His spirit was said to be evil.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Should the same thing happen to trans men who gain access to women's spaces in order to perv on, film, or assault women? When the justice system has not given the correct sentence.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

He had been sentenced in 2010 to 30 years in prison for molesting five preschoolers; however, Pecollo served only four years before he was released.

“There is a pedophile and a rapist in the church and he is playing in this orchestra,” the parents allegedly yelled as they charged forward.

Pecollo tried to escape, but the parents caught up with him and one man used Pecollo’s own trumpet as a weapon, AFP reported.

Four years for molesting 7 preschoolers....... 4 years is definitely not long enough.

But here's even more clarity to the situation. He was a teacher. It would appear the parents knew him well enough when they discovered him giving a church concert.

In 2010, the teacher, Marcelo Fabián Pecollo, was sentenced to 30 years in prison on charges of sexually abusing five of the children, ages 3 to 5.

SNIP

Pecollo was hospitalized for grave injuries — later falling into a coma — and died last week, Argentine police confirmed to The Washington Post. The priest in the church that day, Jorge Oesterheld, told local media outlets the attackers were outraged parents of children who attended the nearby preschool where Pecollo used to teach music classes.

www.washingtonpost.com... -church-concert/

It's not like he was a random pedophile.

Some call it murder, some call it justice. God will sort them out.

edit on 14-8-2022 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join