It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What?! Nuclear Hoax

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
How are we today? I just wanted to ask about this conspiracy theory I just heard about while listening to Joe Rogan. Not saying that the JRE is Pulitzer Prize media, but it was a theory that sounded kind of fun. This guy Eddie Bravo (who is a complete stoner in my opinion), talked about how nukes, wait for it... DON'T EXIST!!! It sounded like a reach but I decided to latch on. I did some reading and proponents of this theory say that Hiroshima was actually firebombed, and that nukes entered the media grapevine by means of a CIA production studio. I have no clue, I'm not well versed in this subject. I don't want to discredit the theory, but I don't want to say that nukes arent real without any real proof, because this would be very important. What would be the reasons as to nukes being a hoax and what is the proof?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: patrononice

Found this quote on another forum about "Galen Winsor", who apparently eats radioactive waste to prove it's a hoax...

Galen Winsor is a nuclear physicist of renown who worked at, and helped design, nuclear power plants in Hanford, WA; Oak Ridge, TN; Morris, IL, San Jose, CA; Wimington, NJ. Among his positions of expertise he was in charge of measuring and controlling the nuclear fuel inventory and storage. He completely blows the lid off the idea of "nuclear meltdown" or "nuclear waste," it simply does not exist, he even eats a good portion of live radioactive waste on video and claims to have been doing it for years! In this excellent presentation Galen shows that fear of nuclear radiation has been greatly exaggerated to scare people and so a few powerful organizations can maintain total control of the world's most valuable power resource

Here's his "documentary":

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

What explains the existing radiation levels in places like Trimouille Island or Maralinga where such weapons were apparently tested?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Unfortunately they are very real.

You can't fake HEMP,NEMP effects.

They sure didn't fake Nagaski and Hiroshima.

They sure didn't fake those underground tests all over the world, and atolls in the worlds oceans.

The holy grail af two bit tyrants.

Pandora's box that should have never been open.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
c'mon....have we sunk to this level here?....why would ANYONE think that nuclear is a hoax?....I guess water isn't wet either....

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Eddie Bravo could be a frontman for all that is wrong with the CT community. He assumes everything is a lie (which isn't itself necessarily bad) and then shapes "evidence" to support what he believes is true and dismisses any evidence that he's wrong as "more lies." He forms a conclusion and then works backwards to find things that support his conclusion, and when backed into a corner his response becomes "hey man I'm just a crazy conspiracy theorist right?" and he ceases to engage in any meaningful debate.

I love Rogan's podcast and most of his guests, but Bravo grates on my nerves in a big way.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

If you watch the nuclear test site videos, everything is obliterated, buildings are all but vaporized. But some how the camera stays fully intact and doesn't even move. You would think you would see some kind of reaction from the camera when at ground zero of a nuke.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Lol that's what I was thinking at the time I'm just curious. Thanks for all the updates guys you're making this thread interesting!
edit on 21-4-2017 by patrononice because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DocScurlock1774

Distance/armor/gyrostablization.

And there was usually more than just a single camera.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

edit on 21-4-2017 by neo96 because: This post is a figment of imagination. There is no post.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

All those nuke tests were a hoax?

all the nukes at bikini atoll?

It's Eddie Bravo dude.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Woudn't what is going on in Fukushima, still today, be a non issue if that were true?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Total Crazy, I literally last night was working out an idea for book, where the Cold War was fake, the fear of nuculer war was designed to distract the world from much more deadly and dangerous war technologies. It was an apocalyptic story with a war but it's like nothing we ever imagine.

Never heard of that idea before, thought I was being original.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

That's happened to me more than once.
Trashed a partial work recently because the
general idea started appearing everywhere.

sigh.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Remember that this is a conspiracy site (at least it used to be) and this is conspiracy theory I guess, let's have fun with it! And I contend that water isn't truly wet unless you are on the surface!!

a reply to: jimmyx

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

My proof that nukes are real is Russia and the United States would have been in a land war with each other during the 60s and 70s. If Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD) were not real conventional bombing of major powers would never have stopped after WWII.

On August 29th, 1949 the Russians exploded their first atomic bomb. Pretty impressive. If the Russians did not get the bomb millions of people would have been killed by conventional bombing.

www.history.com...

I think people fail to appreciate what communism was capable of doing after WWII in Russian. It was quite a growth period.

Here is a good article explaining the recovery:

pdfs.semanticscholar.org...

edit on 21-4-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

You might find Bruce Cathie interesting - his main idea was that Nukes only work at certain places

www.worldgrid.net...

Let’s get back to the misconceptions. All three are incorrect. Nuclear weapons can be detonated anywhere. However, for a given location, the sun has to be in a position relative to that detonation location such that, the geometric harmonics are present for the nuke to go off and cause massive collateral damage. If the harmonics are not present, you won’t have massive damage of an area and will probably (we think) just get a large release of radiation.

cosmicawareness.com...

Capt. Cathie’s research led him ever deeper into the field of mathematics to come up with complicated mathematical theories that he believed could help predict how UFOs operate and when certain nuclear-based events on earth would take place. Using complicated mathematical calculations, he formed a theory dubbed the ‘World Energy Grid System’ .

Calculations he performed led him to forecast the exact time a French nuclear test would be carried out on a remote atoll in the South Pacific during 1968. He then determined that the geophysical points of Nagasaki and Hiroshima in relationship to the sun matched precisely the timing of the American atomic bombing of these two Japanese cities at the end of World War II. Capt. Cathie believed that, therefore,it was not possible to simply conduct a nuclear explosion at any time and at any point on the Earth’s surface, without carefully calculating the relationship between the sun and the earth.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DocScurlock1774

If you watch the nuclear test site videos, everything is obliterated, buildings are all but vaporized. But some how the camera stays fully intact and doesn't even move. You would think you would see some kind of reaction from the camera when at ground zero of a nuke.

When having chat during a nuclear war, don't forget that you can hear the phone melt,
but the lines, apparently, are just fine.

I guess we don't know everything about the atom, yet.

# 753

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

Total Crazy, I literally last night was working out an idea for book, where the Cold War was fake, the fear of nuculer war was designed to distract the world from much more deadly and dangerous war technologies. It was an apocalyptic story with a war but it's like nothing we ever imagine.

Never heard of that idea before, thought I was being original.

Wow, I'd like to know what could be more deadly than a thermonuclear weapon!

Good idea for a book BTW...

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: shlaw

the collective unconscious at work.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join