It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What?! Nuclear Hoax

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DocScurlock1774

There's an entire book about that subject, with several accounts from people that actually took the photographs and set up the motion picture cameras for the tests.

They talk about what cameras they used for land based and aerial photography, what cameras were what distances, the film used, etc, and how they did it.

Long story short: they purpose built blast shelters for cameras that were up close to the detonation that were designed to withstand the blast and radiation fallout.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
My grandfather worked as a nuclear engineer esp during WWII. He was gone from his family for months-once for a year-during the war. He taught at George Washington University.

Even though he is no longer with us, he did, after many , many years discuss his nuclear experiments working with the government. My grandmother was a decoder at the Pentagon-even she did not know at the time what he was working on for the government.

This highly intelligent man did not lie; he was a serious fellow-highly commended for his secretive experiments in private by only those in the know but he did share with me the stories when he was much older.

Yes, nuclear bombs exist and were used in WWII-although as a Christian man he died very conflicted about the part he played in their experiments.
edit on 21-4-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I love this forum, thank you so much everyone you've really been a help.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

I love Rogan's podcast and most of his guests, but Bravo grates on my nerves in a big way.

I second that.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Write it. I will buy it.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Its 5 to 10 miles away. Cameras...in bunkers

PS Same with fleet-naval footage....cameras were miles away from Bikini Atoll...look it up
edit on 21-4-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Telephones work on DC current.

More specifically 48 volts.

The same as most military vehicles electrical systems.

If I'm not mistaken

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: patrononice

Total Crazy, I literally last night was working out an idea for book, where the Cold War was fake, the fear of nuculer war was designed to distract the world from much more deadly and dangerous war technologies. It was an apocalyptic story with a war but it's like nothing we ever imagine.

Never heard of that idea before, thought I was being original.

Wow, I'd like to know what could be more deadly than a thermonuclear weapon!

Good idea for a book BTW...

That's the whole point, that what they want you to think.

...meanwhile a much deadlier device has been lurking and building momentum under the guise of secret governments. A coalition of control, they drip replacement science like an IV into the blood steam of humanity. The give us what we need because if humans knew the truth then.......(Insert twilight zone music here)
edit on 21-4-2017 by Observationalist because: Added quote

edit on 21-4-2017 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2017 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Yes telephone voltage is 48 V DC. I guess that's why the lines survive just
like cockroaches. They twine the wires as well, so there's that. Stops interference.

During the nuclear attack, that sound you hear is the other party's phone melting.
That's how you can tell they were bombed. No argument here.

Maybe that's why they are all of a suddenly
trying to 'phase out' land lines.
Ya think?

Well.
They'll have to pry it out of my thermoplasticized hands.

a reply to: neo96

# 754

edit on 21-4-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
It's like saying that Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny isnt real.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
theres this very weird and creepy forum that says nothing exists,that i found some time ago: www.cluesforum.info...

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The camera is not at ground zero. It is miles away, looking through a long telescope.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
They made it up.

There are many clues, to the hoax.

Suppose America had this powerful bomb, while fighting Japan in WWII...

That bomb will end the war, if it's dropped on a Japanese city. Two cities will end it, for sure.

So why didn't they ever document this historic even with actual film footage?

All sorts of film footage had been shot, showing bombs dropping on cities, etc.

That's one clue.

Much more than that, of course.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

So you're going all in now? (I'm thinking troll who enjoys trying to stir the pot for a reaction and emotion)

The Moon, Space, Nuclear Weapons...

I think the Hibakusha victims would like a word with you.

PS, There is film and photos of the blast, and it is very public and online, go have a look.
edit on 12-8-2017 by MuonToGluon because: Added + Fixed

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
That bomb will end the war, if it's dropped on a Japanese city. Two cities will end it, for sure.

What do you call this, then? Scotch mist?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

originally posted by: turbonium1

What do you call this, then? Scotch mist?

Looks like a lense flare to me.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MuonToGluon

So you're going all in now? (I'm thinking troll who enjoys trying to stir the pot for a reaction and emotion)

The Moon, Space, Nuclear Weapons...

I think the Hibakusha victims would like a word with you.

PS, There is film and photos of the blast, and it is very public and online, go have a look.

A troll never cared about this thread before. After I posted, a troll crawled in, to call me a troll.

I'm not concerned about the opinions of others, so why are you concerned about my opinions? Think about it...

To the issue...

What type of bomb vaporized thousands of people, flattened entire cities into charred soot, while leaving steel and/or concrete structures in the city virtually intact?

Any idea?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The 'mushroom cloud' exists, yes.

It is the absolute signature of a nuclear bomb, right?

We've known that since 1945.

It's not true, though.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Maybe Moon Cheese?

...you really don't know much about how a Nuclear Bomb works, it's profile, its strength (very low kt), and where/how it was detonated (do you know the medical clinic directly underneath one when it detonated survived intact?), nor do you seem to remember that you said that there was no film or anything of it.

Also you do not know about several tests they did in the sub kt range, the steel tower they put one of bombs on did not get vaporized by the test, they had to detonated a second one to take down the steel tower.

(I'm not concerned with your opinion, I enjoy having fun with you at your expense
)
edit on 13-8-2017 by MuonToGluon because: Added + Fixed

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

They made it up. There are many clues, to the hoax. Suppose America had this powerful bomb, while fighting Japan in WWII... That bomb will end the war, if it's dropped on a Japanese city. Two cities will end it, for sure. So why didn't they ever document this historic even with actual film footage?

they did.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join