It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient stone carvings confirm how comet struck Earth in 10,950BC

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Dinosaurs are still alive Brother! easy on mis info..

a reply to: Byrd

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
Nice post OP! How fascinating?!

As we should all know Planet X will cause a mass extinctIon very soon, actually this should occur this year.

Oh boy!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I agree, I read the PDF paper on this and there are so many assumptions made all in an effort to make the comet theory work. My attention dropped when reading all the ways a chemical engineer (Sweatman) thought up to remake the constellations based on the animal carvings. And then using statistical analysis to back up these assumptions. Comes across as someone's pet project after a visit to the site.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I have done some study regarding this,his is only story that really makes sense,plenty of evidence of this happening,would explain areas,like AUS,Antartic,things found flash frozen,much more reality then a boat filled with animals,surviving a world flood,how humans changed still another mystery,we didn't get this way by evolution,humans have always been the same

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
I have done some study regarding this,his is only story that really makes sense,plenty of evidence of this happening,would explain areas,like AUS,Antartic,things found flash frozen,much more reality then a boat filled with animals,surviving a world flood,how humans changed still another mystery,we didn't get this way by evolution,humans have always been the same

There wouldn't need to be a world flood. The known world back then would have been a small region around Africa/Europe. With the ice sheets melting, and all sorts of natural dams collapsing, a storm moving in from the oceans, going over the mountains would have been enough to create flash floods.

It's easy for something to be flash frozen. Artic storms can come barreling down from the higher latitudes. There have been cases in India where attendees to a religious procession were frozen because of a sudden downdraught of ice cold air.
edit on 22-4-2017 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Your right. I'll quote directly from Magicians of the Gods for you. I missed an important detail.

"Calcultaions indicate that this presently invisible object at the heart of the Taurid stream might be as much as 30 kilometers in diameter. Moreover, it is throughout likely that other large fragments accompany it. According to Professor Emilio Spedicato of the University of Bergamo: Tentative orbital parameters which could lead to its observation are estimated. It is predicted that in the near future (around the year 2030) the earth will cross again that part of the torus that contains the fragments, an encounter that in the past has dramatically affected mankind."

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

If true, then this is the greatest threat to our modern world, and it's possible that we've managed to decode the message just in time. Thank you Atlanteans!

Someone - reach out to the authorities. NASA has some work to do to prepare to reach and push those suckers off a collision course, unless it's meant to be for reasons that only God knows.

Might it be possible to save the world and modern civilization armed with nothing but a keyboard and mouse?

edit on 22-4-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I posted a thread about this 2 years ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Younger Dryas impact hypothesis and its possible influence on the "biblical flood story"

Along with my thoughts about a fragmented impact upon glaciers in and around the North American Continent.

Good times...

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This is hard evidence that there were advanced civilizations 20, 30 perhaps 500k
years ago, thriving, trading, fighting, all erased almost completely from
the face of the Earth, prior to the so called 'earliest' pyramid, the crude
bent pyramid supposedly circa 4200 BC.

a reply to: Triton1128

edit on 22-4-2017 by ThatHappened because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
Nice post OP! How fascinating?!

10,950 bc is pretty near 10,800 bc (3x3600) (3 x planet X's orbital cycle) too much coincidence for me!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As we should all know Planet X will cause a mass extinctIon very soon, actually this should occur this year.

I'm also open to comets etc being used as weapons also, as another poster mentioned. certainly there was a swarm nearby, was this utilized further?! Look INto the origins of c14 also dated around this time.. Cosmic radiation having an origination point around this date, caused by nukes or meteor/comet strikes.

I do support that the original creators used this as a method of wiping their creational slate clean and starting over.. There Is a war at hand too, so much evidence there also supporting this claim.

Why do you think that planet X will cause a mass extinction this year?

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
There was no mass extinction, only a near total one.

Civilization progressed quite well post comet of 11k BC.

a reply to: icanteven

edit on 22-4-2017 by ThatHappened because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatHappened

I think the idea is that Göbekli Tepe records in stone are a type of time capsule created in the post-apocalypse by the survivors, who's primary intent was to warn a future civilization 10,000 years later, that this is a repeating cycle of cosmic "weather" (to put it mildly).

And apparently, according to the post above, the Earth is about to move once again into the line of fire in about 13 short years from now... tick tock.

I hope someone reads this and puts the authorities and NASA on notice to begin preparations..

edit on 22-4-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The headless man symbol represented by the Gobeki Teple people says it all. Whether or not they were consciously aware, the cataclysm - the trauma - separated the mental world (8th transition) from the physical world (7th transition). The humans self-organization teetered now towards the egotistical as a function of the traumas - loss of life - and inevitable reworking of the mind/nervous system towards a defensive organization, to deal with the new facts of social-reality. Fear, stress, anxiety, and the incessant demoralization of a chaotic environment, changed the way our brains, minds, and social-interactions worked between one another.

The head - the mind - has lost its command of its body - the material world - and so the Human, in effect, has become a "headless" being - teetering on the edge of an ontological phase shift, yet too affectively overwhelmed by the affective-dynamics of self-organization, which always moves towards "being positively known by the other" in its dynamics, to notice that shame - fear of shame, and a entitled sense of "being me" (in the way you've come to self-identify) is precisely the issue - precisely the internal obstacle, which the mind of the Human has been too ignorant (not having an attuned science) to properly understand as an ontological structuring principle.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Also interesting to note that many Atlantis researchers cite 11000 BC as the downfall of that advanced civilization.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SonsOfTheMeek

The ancient maps suggest in no uncertain terms that it was a global, sea-fairing civilization.

Wouldn't it be interesting if they save our present Civilization from cataclysm and that we'd have the Atlanteans to thank for avoiding the same fate?

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
SO Gobekli Tepe Tells the tale
of a event and date back at the that time ,

after reading this,
www.dailymail.co.uk...

i sit and wonder ,

I start thinking about the extinct Fauna vanished all of a sudden ,
i think of the Woolly Mammoths frozen in time , in Siberia
as some were kneeling or sitting upright , or some had flora still
in their mouths with ( as some claim ) tropical like vegetation.
then about the great deluge ( flood ) claims all over the world
in Legends ( most Known is Noah and his Ark ) and the
Sumerian Gilgamesh flood tablet that does exist !
telling of a similar tale.

( 2009 )
Did a Comet Hit Earth 12,000 Years Ago?
Nanodiamonds found across North America suggest that major climate change could have been cosmically instigated
www.scientificamerican.com...

(2012)
Comet May Have Collided With Earth 13,000 Years Ago
By Clara Moskowitz, SPACE.com Assistant Managing Editor | March 6, 2012 06:05am ET
www.space.com...

as Ive always said about Graham Hancock

from his Views is is matter of Opinion of his own,
and drastically has tried to tell people that.

could he be right also on the age of the pyramids and the Sphinx from the setting alignment
Leo consolation as it would be 10,500 give or take years ??

and this is Interesting too,

if you think about this

(2011)
Earth Had Two Moons That Crashed to Form One, Study Suggests
By Charles Q. Choi, Space.com Contributor | August 3, 2011 01:01pm ET
www.space.com...

(2017)
Study suggests Earth once had many moonlets — until they merged to form the moon
www.washingtonpost.com... utm_term=.871dc081edea

now what if fragments had hit our earth 10,500 years ago ?

just a thought

edit on 62017SaturdayfAmerica/Chicago4111 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: intergalactic fire

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

The Taurid meteor shower is an annual event.

Which happens twice a year. June/July(beta-Taurids) and oct/nov(Taurids)
I believe there are speculations that the Tunguska event was caused by a beta-Taurid meteor.

Yeah, very regular. Possible, of course, that some event of that sort was related, but no way to know for sure! No reason to panic over one, either, as some might do.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Don't have that book of his, and of course, some larger objects are possible, but they do track these, and I won't be worried till there is good reason. If such a threat does come, either we can address it, or we can't. I won't worry about it in the meantime. I will be concerned with getting us a place set up that can support itself, which is the goal, just in case!

One note; some of the things mentioned for the last days, in the Bible, do seem to correlate well to celestial events.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Yes exactly. Gobleki Tepe was deliberately buried. Hancock also goes into detail why he thinks this in his book. Basically everything is intact but covered by fairly large stones and dirt.

They wanted this to be preserved for a time (now) when we could understand what they were telling us.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Yeah I agree no purpose in worrying too much. From my understanding it is very hard to track these objects even when they are as big as 30 kilometers.

On the upside, we should have enough nuclear power to blast that beast of rock (and a thousand more) into sand if we do find it approaching. Benefits of terrorism? Fake wars created for technology advancement to save the human race? Who knows. Hell of show though.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join