It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps successor: Let the speculation begin.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Up front, most of you know I'm a Trump supporter and hope he goes the distance....two full terms.

Having said that, the odds say he won't. Flat out too many enemies.

As the Russian connection to Trump suffers from it's almost inevitable waning, albeit not disproved, the last chance for the Democrats...and their Republican supporters, to invalidate the 2016 Federal election fades into near non-existence, the real game plan continues to develop.

Impeachment. Nothing solid to base it on but 'hope springs eternal' with those working on that option. Part and parcel of that plan must include who replaces Trump, if he falls to a successful impeachment. Obviously, Constitutionally, that falls to the V.P.. Pence. Please note that by 'survey' Pence is the most popular man in Washington D.C.. Many would take ANY survey with a grain of salt, yet there's nary a bad word said by the MSM about Pence.

Pence is a hard core Trump supporter and as such 'should' be receiving the same attacks as the White House Press Secretary, Bannon...on and on. Yet he isn't. Why would that be? As Rush has stated the MSM runs the Democrat party, not the other way around. (There IS a logic to that as the MSM advertisers ARE TPTB. That includes Fox.)

It's safe to assume once Pence became President, the attacks would begin and intensify. Heavy Christian, Trump supporter and would follow Trump's game plan, too Conservative, on and on. That template is likely already drawn up. In other words, a predictable, typical Republican candidate. The Dems being confident they could defeat him. At the same time, far more preferable to Trump who aims to upset the whole swamp...far too dangerous.

The Democrats cannot, under any circumstances allow Trump to fulfill his term. It could literally destroy the Democrat Party as a national entity if he survives, both personally and with his agenda/vision.

Pence may actually be that rare example of an honest politician. Yet he isn't part of the D.C. good old boy network. It looks to me that nod has gone to Ted Cruz, whom I dislike. A pure, smart and slippy politician if there ever was one, methinks.

Both Levin and Nedved, two so-called conservative talk show hosts lean to or outright endorse Cruz.

So those 'seem' to be the two leaders for 'down the road'.

This is pure speculation on my part and many of you may have a better grip on this than me.

Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

If Hawaii gets nuked Trump will stay in charge more than 2 terms.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Question:

If Pence is made President in let's say, 2019, gets elected in 2020, can he run in 2024?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Elizabeth Warren.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Elizabeth Warren.

You're a madman/woman/trans/cat/broom/whatever you ID as!
Trey Gowdy FTW!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

Thanks, people! I now deeply regret this OP.....LOL.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Question:

If Pence is made President in let's say, 2019, gets elected in 2020, can he run in 2024?

Yes.

He can succeed once, and be elected twice.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Since we're speculating, Trump will never be impeached based on current diatribe because that diatribe started before he took office and has been proven fake news, now the CIA is looking for a mole.

Maxine 'Impeachment' Waters can work her taxpayer funded time trying to piece together a case for impeachment, unfortunately for Maxine, she is getting all of her information from fantasy land so she just looks like an absolute tool with geography issues.

Trumps successor in 2024 will be Ivanka.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
They said GW would never get two terms.

They said Trump would never win the primaries.

They said Trump would never win the election.

And legendary feminist says this.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

What happens will happen.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

Question:

Yes.

He can succeed once, and be elected twice.

That's what I was thinking. Thanks

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Question:

I don't know sir. Retrievals from sinking ships can be treacherous.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
At this point, I assume Trump will serve at least one full term.

I personally believe that the Democrat Party will still be restructuring in 2020 after yet another disappointment in 2018. Right now, we have no idea who they will run against President Trump.

As a Trump supporter, I hope it's fake Indian squaw Warren or the truly creepy Tim Kaine. It could be someone we're not even thinking about right now. Hell -- if she's still alive, it could be Bill Clinton's wife again.

What about Bernie? For one thing, he'll be 78 years old. I think he will still have a sizable following, but he is no longer a Democrat and don't think he would want to be a spoiler.

So, if I had to make a bet and got some fairly good odds, I'd say Trump wins again in 2020 especially if the economy is doing well and he's fulfilled at least 50% of his campaign promises.

It's a little early for this conversation, quite honestly.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Alex Jones will be the next president in this mad, mad world. Then MAD MAX!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Pence isn't being attacked because Pence, arch-conservative though he is, is not unstable.

I know you can't see it ... but Mr. Trump just isn't suited for the Office.

He has always had the wrong temperament.

The problem now is that his mind is starting to fail.

He won't be impeached: 25th Amendment Solution.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I think Maxine Waters is a good solid choice for President in 2020.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I think Maxine Waters is a good solid choice for President in 2020.

That spot is already reserved for Oprah.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What would her slogan be?

"Flip your wig with Auntie Maxine"

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Apparently, your in the minority regarding trump's 'temperament'.

I love it.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yup.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join