It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Just in- Russian tanks reported to be hurtling towards North korea!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

In case the US does something dumber... Russia accepted a million refugees from Ukraine.

Exactly wrong.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Agreed. To the extent the reports are accurate that they are sending military assets to the border, it is to be expected given the situation.

Imagine if Russia or China were about to topple the government of Mexico. Even if we agreed not to intervene, we would probably want to seriously secure our border before the SHTF.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: Christosterone

Copy that. Thank you Sen McCain

Funny!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: urbanfox

So... some guy posted videos of Russian materiel being transported. That can only mean WW3? I don't suppose you are Benny Lambada?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
North korea was so last week! Get with the times people....this week we will be mostly hating on iran www.bbc.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Nope that just happened to be the video I found that I was able to post actually saw the story here:
even ing standard
here
Mirror
and here
Daily mail

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
giant catapults hurling tanks into north korea!!!
quick, attack russia!! they are arming our enemy!!!

we need better journalism teachers or something....

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: urbanfox
a reply to: DJW001

Nope that just happened to be the video I found that I was able to post actually saw the story here:
even ing standard
here
Mirror
and here
Daily mail

Tabloid rags are never a good source for facts.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
First that messed up Easter Egg roll...and now this.

Trump does more bad stuff!...(story @ 11:00)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Good!!
Bring it on....

I would LOVE to see an Abrams take out 3 or 4 Russian tanks before lunch...

It's high time we put these commies, former commies, and future commies in the ground..
The South Korean forces in tandem with the 40,000 combat ready American servicemen are itching to end this stalemate...

Trumans leftist pacifism set this inevitable war in motion by firing the great Supreme Allied Commander Douglas MacArthur and taking over command decisions..
Which democrats would do a decade later with LBJ deciding bombing targets and infantry deployments....
Thankfully we have a president who will let the west point and Annapolis grads make the war decisions seeing as how they've dedicated their lives to war...

Bring it on Russia...my bet is those beet munching alcoholics would run out of fuel by months end if such an engagagment occured...

-Chris

'Murica!!! My god you people think your country is the world's saving grace. I can assure you nothing could be farther from the truth.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
How did we get 'hurtling' out of a video that says ' creeping'?

The Russia/North Korean border is a scant few miles long, and in a pretty remote area of Russia. The Teman River runs the entire length, and is spanned by one bridge right next to the North Korea/Russia/China border.

Unless these vehicles get a lot closer, this is just a story born of hysteria. Russia has no dog in this horse race.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Well said. All we have are routine troop movements. It would be reasonable for Russia to reinforce its borders against possible refugees from DPRK, just in case the American administration bungles things.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hurtling?

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Bring it on Russia...my bet is those beet munching alcoholics would run out of fuel by months end if such an engagagment occured...

-Chris

Wow! Your post was so full of warmongering machoism i think my beard grew an inch just while reading your post.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I am a citizen of the High West's apex civilization which saw the atom split and men walk on the moon...

Russia long ago turned away from science and instead embraced civic religion wherein they deified their leaders whose despotic tendencies would see their intellectual class either dead or bereft of will...

Communism is anathema to progress...

-Chris

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

In case the US does something dumber... Russia accepted a million refugees from Ukraine.

Exactly wrong.

UN, at least 730,000 plus...

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I am a citizen of the High West's apex civilization which saw the atom split and men walk on the moon...

Russia long ago turned away from science and instead embraced civic religion wherein they deified their leaders whose despotic tendencies would see their intellectual class either dead or bereft of will...

Communism is anathema to progress...

How is it they defeat Insurgency in Syria and the west can't and US astronauts get lifted to the ISS aboard Russian rockets?

Scientific wise seems they are better at stuff...

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: DJW001

Exactly wrong.

UN, at least 730,000 plus...

And of that less than a million refugees, how many of them have been granted permanent status? Most of them have been herded into temporary camp. They are, in effect, Russia's equivalent of Palestinians.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

How is it they defeat Insurgency in Syria and the west can't and US astronauts get lifted to the ISS aboard Russian rockets?

The Syrian civil war is over? Tell that to the Syrians. As for Russia's space accomplishments: they are lofting American astronauts with a rocket that was designed nearly seventy years ago.

(post by Christosterone removed for a manners violation)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join