It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Just in- Russian tanks reported to be hurtling towards North korea!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Our think tanks have resolved the conflict. Thank you for your patience. Please enjoy the remainder of your regularly-scheduled Trump bashing.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: urbanfox

Russia is just getting ready for the land grab if there is a war.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
THe Russians could move these Thor missile unit's in to NK to give NK support.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
boomboomboom

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: urbanfoxCould be that Russia may be worried about a China land grab, something to think about.

Whoops...someone already posted this idea

edit on 20-4-2017 by laughingdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

LMMFLWAO!

You had me at "beet-munching alcoholics"...

I have a feeling that our president is done with North Korea. I doubt this is a bluff.

I'm not a war monger on any level and would generally prefer to wait it out, but I feel pretty strongly that things are reaching a point-of-no-return with North Korea's intentions.

I've been doing a little research in the last couple days, and living here in the Pacific NW, about 3 miles in a straight line from the Sound, I'm a little uncomfortable knowing the Norks have subs and nukes (whether they're fully operational or not is another matter). I have faith in our local Naval resources of course, but this is one of those things where the odds of something like this happening need to be at ZERO.

i have a really bad feeling that we're going to have to deal with Iran in the same way and for the same reasons in the not-too-distant future as well.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
I am a citizen of the High West's apex civilization which saw the atom split and men walk on the moon...

Mainly achieved by British and German scientists. Just sayin'.

Yeehaw.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well I'll be darned, there is some bordering going on. Learn something new every day ...

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I brought it up in my video editor and mirrored the video they are headed back to the factory alls well.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Good!!
Bring it on....

I would LOVE to see an Abrams take out 3 or 4 Russian tanks before lunch...

It's high time we put these commies, former commies, and future commies in the ground..
The South Korean forces in tandem with the 40,000 combat ready American servicemen are itching to end this stalemate...

Trumans leftist pacifism set this inevitable war in motion by firing the great Supreme Allied Commander Douglas MacArthur and taking over command decisions..
Which democrats would do a decade later with LBJ deciding bombing targets and infantry deployments....
Thankfully we have a president who will let the west point and Annapolis grads make the war decisions seeing as how they've dedicated their lives to war...

Bring it on Russia...my bet is those beet munching alcoholics would run out of fuel by months end if such an engagagment occured...

-Chris

Want some herp with that derp?

I take it you will be the first on those Russian front lines? Or do you just like being 7000 miles away from the fighting and expert others to die for you so you can watch a war on your TV and cheer "merika!"

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Does anybody see or hear of Kim Jong-un threatening to bomb either China or Russia with their border troop movements? The Russian border development is intriguing, because neither North Korea or China have registered any complaint or warning to Russia, and Russia has not actually complained about the 175,000 Chinese troops. Is there an implication in any of this?

If America tosses so much as a hot dog at North Korea, Kim Jong-un rattles his sabres and threatens dire circumstances. To be honest, I cannot really determine the real function of either China's or Russia's border movements, but I do know that Kim Jong-un has not made any complaint against them.

China's recent statements have centred on lessening tensions in the area, and let us not forget that both Chinese and Russian vessels are monitoring the progress of the US carrier fleet. I do envisage that America and allies are equally positioning military assets in the area, which will take a little time, but once the carrier fleet do arrive at the mission destination, I would not be surprised if Kim Jong-un orders more missile tests in direct defiance.

Residents and local media in Russia’s Far East reported large military convoys travelling in the direction of the North Korean border since the weekend, in what appear to be contingency plans to contain fallout from a possible military clash between the United States and North Korea.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

What I have underlined looks to be a statement to lessen the alarmist tone of the article.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Good!!
Bring it on....

Your inability to comprehend the situation in the first place aside (securing your boarder does not constitute a tank battle), careful what you wish for.

I would LOVE to see an Abrams take out 3 or 4 Russian tanks before lunch...

I hate to brake your stereotypes here, but Russian tanks and these who operate them are if not superior then at least equal to the American ones. A single abrams destroying 3 or 4 - highly unlikely.

But for arguments sake, lets say you are right. So you would LOVE to see (as you say) 3 or 4 Russian tanks destroyed by US. Thats 12-16 dead people. Thats 12-16 mothers, 12-16 wifes and many kids lives ruined, due to dead husbands, sons and dads. Peoples trauma and suffering makes you happy? You love seeing that #?

That makes you feel good as an American and raises your self-worth? Did you have anything to do with designing, creating those tanks to be proud about their (falsely assumed) superriority? Or your life is so poor you really have nothing else to make you feel happy and good about yourself and your nation?

It's high time we put these commies, former commies, and future commies in the ground..
The South Korean forces in tandem with the 40,000 combat ready American servicemen are itching to end this stalemate...

Trumans leftist pacifism set this inevitable war in motion by firing the great Supreme Allied Commander Douglas MacArthur and taking over command decisions..
Which democrats would do a decade later with LBJ deciding bombing targets and infantry deployments....
Thankfully we have a president who will let the west point and Annapolis grads make the war decisions seeing as how they've dedicated their lives to war...

...So, the people on the other side of the world who chose to live by a different political system which you know nothing about or are even able to comprehend, as well as those who used to live by it deserve to be put in the ground do they?

May I ask a simple question - why?

The muslim extremists think that those of different religion must convert or die. You think that those of a different political system must convert or die. How are you different?

If Macarthur was allowed to do that which he was advocating, you would not exist today. Do you realize that?

Bring it on Russia...my bet is those beet munching alcoholics would run out of fuel by months end if such an engagagment occured...

I can only hope that these in charge of US, have the same stupid stereotypes, in that case Russia will have no problems at all should the SHTF.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
nk does this every few years

give us a couple boat loads of food and money and will scale back

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Velatropa24

A well versed reply

I am in total agreement

Proud to star your post
edit on 20-4-2017 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hurtling
huh, ramping up for war or the usual defense? Another breaking Sucha Fail report? Nah, just the daily tabloids.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Oh no! I never seen a tank "hurtle" so fast! Must be something big going on.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Wrong. Christosterone reacted upon assumption of any comrade backstabbing marines trying to disarm a schizophrenic in a potential conflict.
Understandable because people don't like the fear. Fear causes agression. World wars and Korean war and the the cold war created US and the world as we know it.

originally posted by: Velatropa24

...So, the people on the other side of the world who chose to live by a different political system which you know nothing about or are even able to comprehend, as well as those who used to live by it deserve to be put in the ground do they?

We know everything about Stalinism. They didn't chose or voted to be born into one, to behave or die in camps. Even their leader is bound to act in line with the ideology/cult and doctrines.

Name your cliche
edit on 20/4/2017 by PapagiorgioCZ because: yeah

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Hurtling tanks is very much like steaming armada.

Yes it is!

Also very much like "Troops massing on the border"

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

Wrong. Christosterone reacted upon assumption of any comrade backstabbing marines trying to disarm a schizophrenic in a potential conflict.
Understandable because people don't like the fear. Fear causes agression. World wars and Korean war and the the cold war created US and the world as we know it.

originally posted by: Velatropa24

We know everything about Stalinism. They didn't chose or voted to be born into one, to behave or die in camps. Even their leader is bound to act in line with the ideology/cult and doctrines.

Name your cliche

Did you chose to be born into capitalism? Perhaps you should be freed from it? (I know many would love that).

Stalinism? In modern day? C'mon, I knew some of you are brainwashed and have socially engineered opinions which aren't your own, but not that much.

If anything, you just reinforced my point about knowing nothing about or being able to comprehend communism, other then the fact that it's "bad" and "evil" - something drilled into you from childhood. Go educate yourself son.
edit on 20-4-2017 by Velatropa24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Understandable because people don't like the fear. Fear causes agression. World wars and Korean war and the the cold war created US and the world as we know it

Fears and assumptions without facts, or even an attempt to educte yourself, understand or investigate, total paranoia leading to formed opinions and actions - not unlike America's foreign policy

At least in this case the slave reflects the master.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join