It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Just in- Russian tanks reported to be hurtling towards North korea!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Reasonable to reinforce, yes, but reinforcing that particular border would not even require a tank. One RPG could probably take out the bridge, and a lone SAM unit could thwart any missile infiltration... especially since there appears to be nothing there worth bombing.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I dont know why but it feels like Trump's going to actually pull the trigger and see what Nkorea is all about.

So the real question is.. how much of the weaponry displayed in the parade is just wood props? Are the Korean soldiers on the front lines ready to fire their artillery, for real, at a city full of innocent Koreans? Will they blink?
Saddams troops were meant to be the best and everyone went on about the fight for Baghdad... but they all surrendered in the face of US military might... Could it happen again?

So I think that.. If I could get recent satellite photos of the entire North Korean side of the border and try to identify any artillery... then I could plot out 800 simultaneous strikes on all the artillery I find..

I imagine that of their claimed thousand pieces of artillery pointed at Seoul, some would be grouped into 2/3.. some would be faulty, unmanned..

Is it possible for the military planners to do this? preload 800 missiles from a variety of ships situated close by.. fire the missiles then have them circling over the ocean in a holding pattern until all 800 were in the air then just send the mall on their way to their targets.. add to this the stealth bombers, special forces etc doing their bits in tandem..

of course you'd have a large missile pointed exactly on Kim Un's forehead to go off at the same time... along with the other top 50 generals, commanders and political figures..

The US and its allies could blitz North Korea and leave them in such a state of shock they wouldnt be able to retaliate.. or perhaps a half dozen or so might but the damage could be minimal...

I think its on!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I just looked at the area on a map and it is truly small and as you said has a huge river running the length of it from the china/russian/nk border all the way to the ocean. Super small border.

-Alee

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop
If President Trump does bomb North Korea he will have a lot of blood on his hands as NK retaliates firing a staggering amount of shells into Seoul

You do realise that in the Korean War a lot of North Korea was bombed leaving hardly any substantial buildings intact and the Chinese and Russians helped them build again with financial aid

NK has had a long time to build its defence up and I personally think Russia and China will stand by them no matter what the idiots at the pentagon think

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saibotkram1988

originally posted by: Christosterone
Good!!
Bring it on....

I would LOVE to see an Abrams take out 3 or 4 Russian tanks before lunch...

It's high time we put these commies, former commies, and future commies in the ground..
The South Korean forces in tandem with the 40,000 combat ready American servicemen are itching to end this stalemate...

Trumans leftist pacifism set this inevitable war in motion by firing the great Supreme Allied Commander Douglas MacArthur and taking over command decisions..
Which democrats would do a decade later with LBJ deciding bombing targets and infantry deployments....
Thankfully we have a president who will let the west point and Annapolis grads make the war decisions seeing as how they've dedicated their lives to war...

Bring it on Russia...my bet is those beet munching alcoholics would run out of fuel by months end if such an engagagment occured...

-Chris

'Murica!!! My god you people think your country is the world's saving grace. I can assure you nothing could be farther from the truth.

Well, more-so than anybody else. So there's that.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
All 11 miles of it?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: Aliensun

Well, I care, since that this is developing very fast and we still don't know if Russia will be a friend or enemy of the US in WW3.

I think we can safely assume Russia will not be our friend in the event of another WW.

Wait....didn't I just read last night is a few threads that all of you anti-Trumpers were still pushing the "Trump is in bed with Russia" fairy tale?
If true, they couldn't possibly be our enemy right?
Which is it?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Which is it?

Please stand by. Think tanks are working quickly to resolve the conflict. We apologize for any inconvenience.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Can tanks hurtle?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
'Its fun to shoot some people' Mad Dog Mattis,America's stumbling demented child king has some class advisors the result is inevitable

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
are we sure they're not "eventually"' going to the NK border...

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
They're not tanks, they are SAM units and a few APC by the look of them.
Defensive units.

Yes, stands to reason, they won't want any arseholes messing with their stretch of border if they can help it.

As an aside, they ain't hurtling, they are creeping.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

edit on 20-4-2017 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Apparently they're still not sure yet.

Traitor, or warmonger...it's a tough choice, y'know?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Can tanks hurtle?

My last cow tip was "Don't buy any sauer kraut stock
until May Day.. the demand is about to skyrocket."
I think she was drunk, but then Lil' Kim started tak-
ing verbal pot shots at everybody EXCEPT Russia.
Now I listen to cows like they're reincarnated aunts...
and some to my shame I must admit didn't morph much.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: intrptr

In case the US does something dumber... Russia accepted a million refugees from Ukraine.

Exactly wrong.

UN, at least 730,000 plus...

And of that less than a million refugees, how many of them have been granted permanent status? Most of them have been herded into temporary camp. They are, in effect, Russia's equivalent of Palestinians.

Because they fled the shelling by their own country, they didn't have time to apply for anything.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
Dang I was hoping to hear how they "hurtled" tanks,dang more click bait

If the Scots can have caber tossing, why can't the Russians have tank hurtling?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: Aliensun

Well, I care, since that this is developing very fast and we still don't know if Russia will be a friend or enemy of the US in WW3.

I think we can safely assume Russia will not be our friend in the event of another WW.

Wait....didn't I just read last night is a few threads that all of you anti-Trumpers were still pushing the "Trump is in bed with Russia" fairy tale?
Which is it?

You'll need to ask Putin that question.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Which is it?

Ahhh ATS. The land of binary thinkers. So, it's entirely unreasonable to imagine that Russia wanted Trump elected in order to get sanctions lifted and have people running the gov't that were more in-line with their aims? And then Trump, known for going off-script, decides to show the world he has a big weenie and bombs a couple hangars in a Russian-controlled airstrip in Syria thereby pissing them off? Right after that they started their coastal 'bomber runs' again.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It's called positioning...waiting for the inevitable.

Do US troop movements mean anything?

www.independent.co.uk...

www.foxnews.com...

Somethings up....you ready?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join