It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Hi Blue! This is like the witching hour or something where everyone disappears or starts to. LOL
There used to be a regular night crew in here. Now, I never know who will be here if anyone at all. So...I poke around other threads or take off to facebook or youtube and around midnight, I chat with a friend from Canada on and off until the wee hours of morn', and check in here.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'll leave you in charge when I leave tonight at the bottom of the hour. Did you watch a good movie while you were away?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Well I fell asleep during the first one and the second one was rather bizarre. Nothing awesome though. I know you have to leave soon, so I will wish you sweet dreams now.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Continuing with the cheese.......

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Sweet dreams it will be. Goodnight.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I am a few days late, but Jacy told me it was your bday...Nightstar...
Happy Birthday, my lady.
You are my hope and fervent wish....just so you know.
tetra
Lucy

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
I am a few days late, but Jacy told me it was your bday...Nightstar...
Happy Birthday, my lady.
You are my hope and fervent wish....just so you know.
tetra
Lucy

Awwww, how sweet! Thank you so much! Nice to see you in the shed. Welcome!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Goodnight Blue!

Chooch, I'm not a Huey Lewis fan myself, but I'm sure a lot of folks here would enjoy that.

Talking to my Canadian buddy. I'll be popping in and out of here though. Hope you are behaving. Or not. LOL
edit on 21-4-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Indeed I do.

The bunnies must not be underestimated. As King Arthur once said "THAT RABBITS DYNAMITE!".

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Hi guys!

Oh no! It's Friday!

edit on 21-4-2017 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
*climbs out of lurking bushes and pries kitchen window open*
*falls onto kitchen floor*

G'morning Family!
Thank you all for the kind words of support and encouragement.
I have read everything that I missed in here and would love to write some personal replies but am short on time for now.

Yesterday after some tears, e-mails and text messages...I'm pretty happy with how I'm handling my 'daughter situation'. Apparently they are their mother's girls, not reaching out when they need to.
We are in the process of scheduling some phone time to chat this weekend, and I'm positive that misconceptions can be cleared up with a little communication.

I hope everyone is feeling well today. We're all dealing with real life and it's painful and scary at times. Communication is key!! Everyone needs to be heard.
I will be sitting at the kitchen table with coffee and donuts for a bit before heading out to face the world. (Ack!!)
Love y'all,
jacy

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

All right! You girls simply need to have a good time some day. It's amazing how some fun can strengthen family bonds. Your daughter needs to perceive you as her friend, but doing this as a parent (especially without sounding kind of creepy) is hard, lol.

Heading to work now. Have an amazing day!

edit on 21-4-2017 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Jacy, I am so very glad to hear that your issue with your hatchlings appears to be working itself out, or at least, that you have a plan and a route by which that may occur!

I hope you have a smashing day!

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Aww, thank you swanne and TrueBrit!!!

My hatchlings (hehe...) are starting to have grown-up issues to contend with in life, and need some loving guidance.
Getting your kids to actually listen to you can be difficult, but I'm not going to judge them or be condescending.

They are the reason I keep breathing, so I will do what I can to patch things up and help them if possible.

swanne...I've always been the Mom who was also their friend...at this point, I can't really "Mom" them but I can relate to their experiences and try to guide them. (It's nice to know I'm still needed actually)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Ugh.

Today's the Queen birthday. She turns 91 today.

I made a thread to celebrate her birthday ... No one cared, it simply got invaded by trolls. "She's a reptilian! David Icke says so. " "She's got no stress!" I mean, really???

*facepalm*

Ah well. Now I know that some people have no decency whatsoever. Next time I won't be so foolish as to mention the birthday of a Major (and still living) Historical Figure.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

My mom was a true 'royalist' and I wasn't even allowed to get my ears pierced until I was an adult...because my mother kept telling me that "The Queen does NOT have pierced ears, that is for gypsies."
Hahaha....(and y'all wonder why I'm so weird, eh?)

To be honest, after all I've read for myself...I'm not about to celebrate her birthday either. From listening to others still living in England it appears that my parent's homeland is going down the loo.
Not that I'm only blaming the Queen or Royal Family, but they live in a world of their own (like all the rich do) and I'm more interested in supporting the poor and downtrodden.

Sorry your thread isn't being well received. I guess a lot of us are sick of being happy for those with money and power. I know I am.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Lol !

Hey Jace !

Do you drive them ?
Or do you recommend public transport - hoofing it.

In other words, giving them a passive aggressive come back !
Ie: " I"ll show you ! "

That is what we want as parents.

Ed : to clarify ... the idea is to get the little darlings to want to be more self sufficient .

( keeps banging head against wall )
edit on 21-4-2017 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Hey Timely!

They are 28 and both live 3 hours away from me now.
I was never a 'tough love' kinda mom, but I didn't really need to be.

I'm always incredibly honest and sometimes even they don't understand that I mean what I say, literally.
(why do people always ask "what did you mean by that?"....I always say what I mean)

I will fix this, I have to. (I don't do passive-aggressive, hehe...do you?)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I understand your feeling.

However I see the Queen as a person, as a human being, before everything else.

I see no issue in simply wishing her a happy birthday, regardless of politics or her wealth.

Maybe I am just a fool... But if I am then I wish I never change.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Oh hun, we're all fools for something.

I sobbed watching Princess Diana's funeral, but won't SHED a tear for Queenie when she goes.
(and I'm sure she's not too torn up about that, hehe...)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join