It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
How's all of the Shed doing this morning?

My wife woke me up with Tim Hortons Coffee and started blaring some nostalgia on the computer.
she grew up loving Bon Jovi. So she has Slippery when Wet on right now.

I remember being a little kid and my mom- being a teen mom, dragging me around to parties. Were I would be forced to befriend the kids of the other parents at the parties.
We would have a blast! Or having all the parents bring the kids to one designated house, and the oldest out of the group of kids would be the one "in charge" for the night.
That stuff wouldn't fly now with children's services. Lol.

But man, Those were the days.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Knock and run ... ?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

That sucks vigorously, and without any thought for decency whatsoever, probably behind some flea bitten, roach infested motel of some sort, next to a dumpster, under a broken, dirty neon sign, which flashes madly occasionally, making the whole scene look shadier than it really is.

That one went for a walk *referring to the thought above*, sorry about that. In any case, I hope your offspring learn their damned place. Nothing gets to the guts like ones own issue trying to shank you in the midriff.

a reply to: Macenroe82

Its hard not to be positive when you have a lad like mine in your life. He is the living embodiment of havoc and deviousness. He reminds me of myself at that age, which is terrifying to a degree, but also reassuring.

a reply to: FauxMulder

I am glad that you find the experience of communication of your beliefs and political understanding generally positive FauxMulder. Its important to be able to discuss these matters reasonably after all.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hoping you turn the corner soon TB ...

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Gah, I always miss when people are up and chatting in here.

Having coffee and trying to wake up.

True, it was so awesome seeing you again! Do you still have your fuzzy bunny slippers? I think they were bunnies. You know from way back in the beginning either in the Valentine thread or one of the sheds.
I know you will be a great help to your Son. You are a good man and Father!

Jacy, I hope there is a way for things to be patched up with your daughters. They only have one Mom and you should be treasured.

Good day everyone! I need more coffee.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

--Good Day to Everyone--

Waking up has been hard today but once I realize that I still exist I plan of sharing more stories with everyone.

Gordi - Yes, writing and sharing events of my life is good therapy. Especially as each of you are my therapists now.
Loved the DVD rewinder. l'll have to get one for my dad. lol

Sol Aquarius - Graffiti artist are the best. Thank you for sharing more videos.

Jacy - Sorry that your day has started so bad. That phone call was not meant to be. All we can do is remember that the past is in the past and we have the future to concern ourselves with.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Hey brother good to see you around here and that you're doing better. The shed is a magical place filled with positive energy and I'm glad you found your way here

Never stop fighting the fight

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Yes, I have found out that the Shed truly is a place where magic happens.

Blessed be

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Hi LookingFAB!

Yup, the Shed is probably the best place in ATS.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Yes, the Shed is the best place to be on ATS. This has helped me a lot in the short time that I have been here.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

BTW I love your signature!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Well thank you Swanne!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Afternoon Gentlemen! I'm just poking around the threads and popping in here.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Nice to see you here today Pokey

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Hm, your picture reminded me of something I've just stumbled upon:

The Dragon of Weather

(Shenlong) is a spiritual dragon from Chinese mythology who is the master of storms and also a bringer of rain (...) and govern the wind, clouds and rain, on which all agricultural life depends.[1][2] Chinese people would take great care to avoid offending them, for if they grew angry or felt neglected, the result was bad weather, drought, flood or thunderstorms.

Hehe I wonder if that thing is my spirit animal?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Pokey. LOL!
Hi there Blue!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Hehe I wonder if that thing is my spirit animal?

Ah, the weather dragon shall indeed be your spirit animal. From the magic of the realm, I deem it to be so.

edit on 20-4-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hello Mac, True, Timely, Night, Blue, Hunter, and Swanne!
Did I miss anyone? If so I'm sorry.

I will be in lurker mode early this week. We head up to WVU for Paul's test tomorrow. They will look at his heart to make sure all the pieces are where they are supposed to be and to make sure that they can use his pericardial tissues to build his valves.

So I might not be flying by on the pages but I will be reading along with the rest of you. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Jess, I'll be praying for Paul. I'll be thinking of you guys. Here is one of our faery Angels to take along with you. Love your snail pic!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Thank you so much sweetie!!! I will take all the prayers anyone wants to send our way!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join