It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Looks like the shed hit the bed to me. I need to do the same in an hour or so.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Oh wow, I swear your post wasn't there when I last posted.

You mean you're going to leave me hanging about what you found that was shocking???????? This is the nosey Elf, curious like a cat and you are going to withhold this information? Noooo!

The sad thing about bands is that there always seems to be conflict between members. My Husband was always the peace keeper in his bands. You had ego pitted against ego, or there was a jealous wife or girlfriend who talked a member into leaving the band or something. Always something.

So you had 3 Sisters? Wow, nice! My Mom lost two girls then went on to have my Sister, than a Brother who is 10 years older, then my other Brother who is a year and half older than me.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

That's why I miss so much in here. I'll go to bed like 4 Am or so and then sleep the day away after. Once I'm in dreamland the early Birds arrive. That's ok, I don't want to catch the worm. How gross! LOL Don't mind me, my friend gave me a little bag of nips to make black Russians and I'm sipping on one as we speak.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Either I'm typing wrong or you are reading what I type wrong. I only have two sisters, no more. Radio Radio Band's problem was just that. One had the ego problem but another one had the rich daddy who owned a radio station with final say on what the band did.

Yes, nosey elf, I'm holding off on wife info as I need to have a clear head to write the whole story.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I'm laughing here because I see your snarling avatar saying I might have read it wrong.

Either I'm typing wrong or you are reading what I type wrong. I only have two sisters, no more.

You are correct, I read it wrong, or I was trying to give you an extra Sister. Well, you do have a lot of new Sisters now here in the shed.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Thank you sister. I sent you a PM too.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Yep, just saw it and replied. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Now, I've come up with at least two things to write about tomorrow. I just need to rest my eyes tonight so I can see tomorrow.

I'm okay for a little while tonight.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

What's the other thing? Can't wait to read it!

Where the hell is my night crew tonight? Who shall help Blue and I guard the shed? Sheesh! It must be getting awfully crowded with all the lurkers in the bushes. I'm cutting those down tomorrow. Planting the rose bushes...the roses with thorns...very pointy and sharp thorns.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Our pet dragon will guard the doors and windows to keep the lurkers away. Guess everyone had to go to bed as they have something to do tomorrow.

Per writing tomorrow: One of course is my wife's music connections. Then a short blurb about domestic abuse. The other one is related to the stages of grief and how I am coping with at least two of them

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I would very much like to hear all that tomorrow. Grief can haunt you. I know. It's like it has a life of its own. I just try to hold on to what is good in my life...people, nature, pets, books, music, movies etc. Even in our darkest hours, there is always a flicker of light, of hope.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
No night crew?
I'd better get up early then?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
OH...forgot to say yes we always have dragons guarding the place. That is a given. I just want company in here at night. Good thing you were around.

I am rather saddened that you didn't get to meet Syxpack. Syx was the guardian of the dragons and shed. He posted the most amazing dragons pic all the time and was so friendly and funny and loved everyone here. His story entires are missed very much. He was our dear friend and has been away for a while. I still hold onto the hope that he will return. You would have loved the dude!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

The hardest memories are of things relating to my wife such as some songs and movies and tv shows. I still have things that belonged to her. Most of them I have closed away in a small box in the closet. I'm pass the memories hurting me for the most part but there will be those days when it still happens. I do have my cats to talk to has she was there mommy. The hard part is when one of them sticks her face in mine in bed to make sure that I am still breathing.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
No night crew?
I'd better get up early then?

Yay company!!!!!!!! Gordi grab a brew and join me. I have my Kahlua and vodka/black Russians. Still celebrating my Birthday even though it was yesterday. My friend gave me nips to make drinks so yeah...here I am and I can't shut up. LOL

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Gordi, the night crew is about to go to bed. I'll be back in the morning.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Awwwww, nothing like a sweet loving kitty to have for company. My heart just breaks for you. It has to be gut wrenching. Our loved ones are kept alive in our memories and in our hearts. I cannot in my wildest dreams imagine losing my spouse. I would like very much to know how you cope. Please know that we are sincere when we all say we are here for you my blue friend. Hugs!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Noooo, don't go!!!! Kidding. Get your rest Hun. We will meet again in this wondrous realm. Sweet dreams!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Thank you and hugs back. Grief is hard to understand unless you go through it.

The sleep monkeys are telling me it's time for bed so I'll see everyone tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Hi Night(mare!!)
I have my coffee in hand. Not had my first sip yet.... but in 3...2...1...

Hey Luke!
Sounds like you've "been thru the mill"?
Writing about stuff related to that might help you to process it all?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join