It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Alrighty Shedisans, Shepherd needs to go into lurker mode. Probably will not be on a huge amount over the next few days but I'll check in from time to time. Have fun at Shed Music Night!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This is the Level42 song I was trying to learn earlier...

I have no idea why, but I just can't seem to get it out of my head!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
How many priceless voices are hiding? Roses growing in the concrete....a good friend told me that once.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Oh True that sounds so earth shattering

I will just walk with you in my prayers for what ever it is worth.
a reply to: TrueBrit
Hugs from a WIS

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hi Sheddites!

This is sort of a driveby post (sorry!) to let you all know I put up another episode of Falling. You can follow the link in my signature line to go to page 1 or you can click this link to hit the new post directly:
Falling: An Epic Fantasy - Moon-addled Mad

Gotta go! Talk to you guys later!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd
I'll be back! I have a date!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Yes, it's music night at the Shed but trains override music any night.

These are not my videos but they show where I would be on my Sunday mornings after stocking up on food across the street at McDonald's. Just another reason to want to move back to Tulsa.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

A graffiti artist friend of mine introduced me to benching a type of train spotting in the graffiti community to see watch what is posted on trains.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Sol, that was awesome. Thanks for posting this.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I have no idea how behind I am in here. Been gone all day with my Sister. God, that woman spoils me rotten!

Hello Blue Dude and Sol and whoever else is here right now! I'm home and with my Sheddite family now. Yay! Going to see how much I missed now.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Nice to see that you have made it back home safely. Take your time getting caught up, we will still be here.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Damn, I missed True Brit! I hope things work out with your Son and business and other things. You know I think of you and am always here for you.

Mac/Jason, you and Martin's Dad are heroes or soon will be with your combined efforts. I am so proud of you!

Groot, loved that groot dancing vid!!!!!

Gordi, I can easily see you doing the song you're trying to learn. Do put a vid for us here when you do!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I'm too lazy to reply to every post I missed, but always enjoying seeing the interactions of everyone. How are you tonight my blue friend?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Having a sleepy day as my room is too warm to do anything exciting.
Did your sister buy you a new car or something just as good?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
For your listening pleasure...

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Oh cool music vids!

No car, but lots of gifts and we dined out in a fancy restaurant and had wine. It felt like Christmas. Whenever I tell her she doesn't have to get so many things AND take me out dining, she says, "I can't help it, you're so easy to please and every time I see certain things I think oooh my Sissy would love that!". LOL

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Sounds like you have a sister worth keeping. lol
My older sister bought me several shirts. My uncle actually bought me a new laptop.

The band Radio Radio I knew from Tulsa. The bass player Paul met me once a week for lunch after my wife die to have someone else to talk with.
edit on 4 19 2017 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

She is my only Sister and 11 years older than me. She would be a keeper even if she didn't spoil me rotten. Awww, I'm glad you have a Sister too. How much older is she than you?

I had never heard that band, so thanks for introducing me! My taste in music varies greatly, everything from classical to heavy metal. Are you still seeing Paul? It helps to have a good friend to talk to. I have been around singers and musicians my whole life. Met some famous bands many years ago and that was a lot of fun. It was interesting to see what they were like off stage. Some were so down to earth and others not so much.

I have always had a passion for music myself. It's like you can just feel the music, the different emotions that they invoke, like they have this powerful affect or something.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Me bad, I should have said "oldest of two younger sisters". She is 2 years younger than I am. I'm about 700 miles away from Paul now. He stayed a Facebook friend. Unfortunately I'm locked out of my Facebook account. As screwy as Facebook can be I'm happy that it's no longer a part of my life. Some of my "friends" have my phone number and if they want to they can call me. The only down side is that I can't visit my wife's Facebook pages.

Wife was a music promoter. Because of that I met several musicians. Some were real nice, some drank too much, some have since passed away. Radio Radio band had the potential to make it big but too many in the band wanted to be the one in control so they disbanded in about 2012.

One day I'll write about my wife's music experiences and how I found out something shocking after she died.
edit on 4 19 2017 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Did the shed go to bed?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join